KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Comparison 99 Slaves With 99 Souls

Comparison 99 Slaves With 99 Souls
Started by: mythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mythe

Comparison 99 Slaves With 99 Souls

Is there a connection between the two??

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 12:14 AM
mythe is currently offline Click here to Send mythe a Private Message Find more posts by mythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yup. certainly is. at this point im not sure what, but they r connected. ask Kate or Willo or Lovelyone

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 03:45 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mythe

At first, it were 100 souls Davy Jones wanted for Jack' s soul but minus Will equals ... On one hand, you have the 99 slaves Jack wanted to free and on the other hand there are the 99 souls he has to bring to Davy Jones. Quite opposite, isn' t it???

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 06:12 AM
mythe is currently offline Click here to Send mythe a Private Message Find more posts by mythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mythe

First the old Jack doing the right thing ... and then the new Jack trying to "save his skin".

Though I really wonder if he would have gone trough with it?
I read somewhere it was to win time->he could find another solution.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 06:16 AM
katelovespirate

no way, he didnt mean to go through with condeming 100 souls. he was just buying time to get the key and the chest and save himself by destroying davy jones forever. Jack doesnt do things by halves. he was giving Will a chance to find the key, while he tried to find the chest. he had to bargain with jones to convince jones he wasnt up to anything sneaky, which of course he was.

yes Jack set 99 slaves free from the EITC (which are the people that live around Tia's hut, BTW, and thats why they mourn when they find out he died, cause he saved them from slavery) and thats how he got branded a pirate and his ship got sunk.
Davy Jones knew this and thats why he suggested 100 souls. Jacks + the 99.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 04:50 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

coughs...yup i r genius....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 06:21 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote