KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » what mark did he leave on you?...

what mark did he leave on you?...
Started by: mss_mira

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

what mark did he leave on you?...

i was watching potc 2 and came to the part where beckett said that they each hadleft their mark on one another... we know what mark beckett left jack w/ but what mark do u think jack left on him? in the movie beckett jst continued and didnt answer the question... avoided it i suppose huh

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 02:09 AM
mss_mira is currently offline Click here to Send mss_mira a Private Message Find more posts by mss_mira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: what mark did he leave on you?...

OK thats a good one smile Jack's mark to Becket was probably when he decided to go against the EITC. Jack probably defied Becket by turning against him and freeing the slaves. Becket probably though that nobody could go against him and his orders, but Jack did. big grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 02:24 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

so it wasnt a physical mark? more of an emotional mark to beckett? cuz if u watch the movie closely there is a very intense look on his face... and im almost positive that they will tell us what that mark was in AWE.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 02:30 AM
mss_mira is currently offline Click here to Send mss_mira a Private Message Find more posts by mss_mira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

In that game on-line, I think it is revealed that Beckett was branded by Jack, on his arm, with the pirate brand. It's been forever since I've been on there, and I'm honestly too lazy to go back and play it again...but I'm fairly sure that's where the information is.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 02:35 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mss_mira
so it wasnt a physical mark? more of an emotional mark to beckett? cuz if u watch the movie closely there is a very intense look on his face... and im almost positive that they will tell us what that mark was in AWE.

Well I believe is more of an emotional mark, but it could be both as well. Hey maybe Jack turned him in to a eunuch eek! I hope that gets
resolve in AWE. I'm almost positive that they are going to let us know something.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 02:37 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

lol that would be good, that would explain his sorry emotional, far away look on his face... oh and another thing!!! in the same scene will says something about not thinking that jack would concider employment and freedom the same thing, and beckett gives a little laugh and says something under his breath, but i cant tell what it is for the life of me, does anyone know?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 02:42 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

For real? I didn't catched that. Did he mouthed or can you hear him say something?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 02:45 AM
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

you can hear it but not very good...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 03:14 AM
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

He says "Freedom."

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 12:21 AM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

^^yup lol

I got another question. Does jack say "We're not free yet, love" or "You're not free yet, love"??

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 12:56 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

i think its "we"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 01:13 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

yea i think so too...

I think he meant that they are not completely free as they planned at the beach scene lol

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 01:29 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

oooh thats good... aww how romantic lol sorry i cant really help it

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 02:45 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Originally posted by Mistypirate
Well I believe is more of an emotional mark, but it could be both as well. Hey maybe Jack turned him in to a eunuch eek! I hope that gets
resolve in AWE. I'm almost positive that they are going to let us know something.

as soon as i first watch the moviewhen he didnt reply, i screamed "HES A ENUICH" AND EVERYONE YELLED AT ME....oops.....

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:41 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
^^yup lol

I got another question. Does jack say "We're not free yet, love" or "You're not free yet, love"??

maybe because the kracken WAS still after JACK and THE PEARL. and the Kraken would still take the ship without jack, if they all left on the longboat. and there was a chance that the kraken would come before the got on the longboats.....IMO

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:43 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Him I think Jack marked Beckett with a "P" too! but since he's high society he cant show it!!

In my opinion BECKETT is the biggest Pirate of them all....cause he only wants the HEART for ambitious and selfish reasons!!! He wants Power!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 06:43 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

thats true

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 07:27 PM