KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Will's Promise

Will's Promise
Started by: shannstar79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Will's Promise

Last night I was watching DMC when Will promises that he will not rest until this blade(the knife that his father gave him) peirces the heart of Davy Jones/ he didnt say who would be doing the pericing (holding the kife)
do you think this is sort of forshadowing, or what I mean is unless we have a conformatiuon that Will does in fact stabs the heart, then this promise he made is usless, anyone could stab the heart according to that quote: who else would find it necessary to stab the heart, Will is the only one who has made that promise. anyway what do you guys think. I am just so overwhelmed with facts, spoilers, rumors, help me out anyone, LovleyOne, havent seen you on here all day so far sad

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:35 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Good point, Shannstar.....I think it is foreshadowing Will stabbing the heart with that knife...remember too...."i intend to keep my promise"...."i keep the promises I make"....I think it will be him...because his father gave it to him and he's not going to let anyone else have that knife....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:41 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Good point, Shannstar.....I think it is foreshadowing Will stabbing the heart with that knife...remember too...."i intend to keep my promise"...."i keep the promises I make"....I think it will be him...because his father gave it to him and he's not going to let anyone else have that knife....

very true lovethemtigers
his father did give him the knife so I agree he wouldnt let anyone else have it

PROOF...

In COTBP Will was terribly mad at Liz for taking the Medallion his FATHER gave to him
so case in point if his father gave it to him, he dosent want ANYONE else to even touch it more than likley!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:48 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

That's very interesting...

You know, when that scene came up, I was so happy that Will would finaly get a moment of redemption {And that Orlando Bloom could finally have a moment of GOOD ACTING} but I was hugely dissapointed when the scene was done.

I know alot of people here are Orlando fans, sorry for this {please don't beat me up}.

I hate Orlando, I don't really like his acting {Though I loved him in ElizabethTown} or his way of speach or anything about him. He doesn't even look good in my perspective.

And when Will was taking to his father, all I heard was a breathy, girly voice. SERIOUSLY, he's so girl-sounding-like. And that didn't help my view of the Unuich.

Now I just think he was never a 'Man' in the first place, honestly, was he BORN a girl?

Lol, sorry for hating Orly, sorry for hating Will. I just had to say that. Sorry.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 08:06 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

WIll said he keeps his promises. I bet in AWE when the time comes to stab the heart, he will remember what he said to his father. That he will promise to stab davey to set his papa free.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 08:09 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

I think its ment as the knife will stab Davys heart but it doesent have to be only will to do it.meybe i dont know elizabet or jack will do it

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 08:59 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

whoever stabs it will become to next flying dutchman. Tia saw that destiny in Will. Anybody cannot just stab the heart.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:00 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Originally posted by Jack of Blades
I think its ment as the knife will stab Davys heart but it doesent have to be only will to do it.meybe i dont know elizabet or jack will do it

Why would Jack or Liz even think about stabbing the heart, they have no reson to that I know of. Will is the only one who has a destiny to furfill, per Tia Dalms, also he is keeping a promise to his father, I cant think of another character that would have a reason to stab the heart ?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:03 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Not to be nit-picky, but where did we learn that whoever stabs the heart takes Davy's place? Was that in the movie? It's been a while since I saw it.

If they stay true to that line, either one of two things will happen:
1. Will is the one who stabs the heart
2. or he dies trying

And really, one is as likely as the other.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:03 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I think someone posted that TEd/Terry said that whoever stabs the heart dies or becomes the next captain. I have no idea if Ted/Terry said it or who posted this.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:14 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Well meybe it will be like this
Will-ah Liz*cough*stab his heart while he still vulnurable
Liz-*stabs the heart*
Davy-Nooooo*Colapses*and dies
jack-Well That was interesting

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:15 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Its him..trust meh. Will is going to stab the heart.

Will HAS stabbed the heart wink

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:16 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:16 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

here we go with the random pics again....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:21 PM
LovelyOne

I dont think..I am all knowing stick out tongue...jkz

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:22 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

So who said whoever stabs the heart takes Davy's place? Unless it says that in the movie, that's not really dependable information. We've seen how vague T&T are.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:23 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I totally hope so lovleyOne, Will has to stab the heart or I have no clus what will happenin this movie

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:23 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

True that would be the best person to do it, but taking places? Wouldn't it make as much sense to just end it and everyone on there is back to normal or dies? I just wonder if Bootstrap will die.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:27 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Originally posted by willofthewisp
True that would be the best person to do it, but taking places? Wouldn't it make as much sense to just end it and everyone on there is back to normal or dies? I just wonder if Bootstrap will die.

I wondered about Bootstrap as well, and if he dosent, how will the peel all those sea creatures off of him laughing

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:29 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

my question what wil happen to bootstrap...he will be by himself.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:43 PM