KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » leaked scene Jack/Lizzie *spoilers*

leaked scene Jack/Lizzie *spoilers*
Started by: a-k-a-amber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
a-k-a-amber

leaked scene Jack/Lizzie *spoilers*

okay this is what i found dont know if it's real or not but here tis enjoy!

Gibbs (continued)
-can't imagine what that'd be like.

Jack stares harder at the charts on the table.

(something)
I have a pretty good idea.
(Beat)
(Louder)
Well, we can take the safe route or-

: Elizabeth
(cutting him off)
We'll take the faster.

Jack looks up and smirks. Elizabeth stares at the charts in an effort to avoid looking at Jack's face. She glances at him out of the corner of her eye.

Jack
And damn the danger, then?

Gibbs
Damn us all is more like it.

Elizabeth
How soon can we leave?

: Jack looks at Gibbs and raises an eyebrow.

Gibbs
I'll see to it we're ready by nightfall, Captain.

: Gibbs turns on his heel and walks out of the room. Jack sits down in a chair and props his feet up on the chart table. Elizabeth shoves them out of her way and moves her face in for a closer look at the chart. She glances at Jack for a moment, then turns away.
: Jack
It shouldn't take more than a day or two.

Elizabeth
(pointedly)
I can see that.

Jack lowers his feet and falls forward, reaching over Elizabeth's arm and placing a fingertip on the chart.

Jack
When did you learn to read these? Can't say I've ever seen you display this particular talent. Any other surprises then, love?

: Elizabeth
(Lifting his hand away)
Would you mind not doing that?
(Beat)
And I would appreciate it if you would not address me that way, Captain.

Jack stands, swaggers a bit, then leans forward, grinning.

Jack
Back to being all respectable and proper, then? Very well. As you ask, consider it done.

Elizabeth
(Tightening her jaw)
Thank you.
(Beat)
Mr. Sparrow.

: Elizabeth turns away and does not see that Jack's grin has faltered. He steps behind her and walks toward the door.
: Jack
(Smiling for effort)
And don't worry about your honor, Elizabeth,
(He waves off the slight)
I mean, Miss Swann, and for your actions at our last parting, a gentleman never tells. I can honestly say that I will carry it with me to the grave.
(Beat)
I already have.

: Jack steps out the door and slams it behind him, leaving Elizabeth alone. She glances up at the closed door, then sits in Jack's vacated chair. She leans her head back and stares out the porthole.

Elizabeth
(softly?)
Will…

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:20 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

taht was post it on the choke on it thread.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:26 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

kool.....where did u happen to find this?

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
taht was post it on the choke on it thread.
huh?

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

choke on it was the name of a thread made a while ago

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:27 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
kool.....where did u happen to find this?
LJ it was on a blog thats why I'm not sure if it's real or not but it sounds realistic and she says it's real but i dunno thought i'd put it anyway

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:27 PM
a-k-a-amber

Originally posted by evilm0nki3
choke on it was the name of a thread made a while ago
oh! thanx well sry then.... if you've already seen it...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:28 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

fair enuf...thats all she has???? i just like reading things. im home from skool 2day, my bloody knees swollen.i have all day to talk...lol

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:29 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

well alrighty then lol im bored lookin 4 spoilers trying to decide if i wanna go to my friends halloween party lifes tough choices right? laughing

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:31 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yea........ive alredy had halloween....hehehe

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:32 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ya a member posted this a while back!!

DID we ever find out if this was true?

Newhoo thanks anyway...but where did u get that?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:32 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ya a member posted this a while back!!

DID we ever find out if this was true?

Newhoo thanks anyway...but where did u get that?
LJ it was on a blog thats why I'm not sure if it's real or not but it sounds realistic and she says it's real but i dunno thought i'd put it anyway

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:33 PM
a-k-a-amber

Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
yea........ive alredy had halloween....hehehe
sounds....... entertaining n e way if If stay home i get to answer the door or i can take my sis trick-or-treating so i'd rather just go to a party lol

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:35 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol.....i found the leaked script (first 56 pages) i started reading it like 6 months ago....and never finished...lol

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:37 PM
a-k-a-amber

i found it awhile ago copied it and now i have it in microsoft word but haven't read it since i found it.... hmmm i think i might just read on that tonight...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:38 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Why not?...it's pretty cool! Once i started i couldnt stop reading it!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:39 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yea...the first one i found was all confusing....it wasnt real...u could tell.....so i found i better one...lol

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:40 PM
a-k-a-amber

your right it IS pretty cool and helps these lonely months pass that we wont get to see it... lol my dad was laughing soo hard at me because i have to wait like 9 months b4 it comes out he was like "i had too wait 2 years to after they threw me Luke I am your father you WILL live" laughing

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:42 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol....i lost the script....what site did u get urs off?

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:54 PM
a-k-a-amber

i got it off of myspace but someone took it down hmmmmm suspicious much but i can PM it too you or email it too you if you really want it. smile

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:58 PM