KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Depp to make a cd for p3

Depp to make a cd for p3
Started by: PIRATES=SEX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Depp to make a cd for p3

Johnny Depp has recorded a star-studded album of sea shanties that will appear in the final Pirates Of The Caribbean movie. The actor has joined forces with rocker pals including Bryan Ferry, Bono and folk singer Eliza Carthy to record the songs, which will also be released on CD.

Depp had hoped pal Keith Richards to be involved, but the rocker - who will play Depp's father in the last film - injured himself falling from a tree just before recording began.

Carthy reveals, "It was Johnny's idea. He thought that pirates should be singing these tunes on the boat during the film. The producers liked the idea and let him record this album. Keith was booked in to come to Los Angeles and record it, but then had that accident. Johnny was really upset and worried for him."

I can not wait to see if he is a good singer !!!!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 12:16 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

I am sooooo getting that! off topic but i am leaving this weekend and most likely wont be on till Sunday bye ppl!

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 01:33 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

eek! I heard that a while ago, but i forgot to post that on here. and i know Johnny's a good singer, 'cause remember, 'crybaby' that movie? he sang really good! so yeah i'll DEFINITLEY buy it too!!

oh and bye aka amber!!! i'll miss you!

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 08:41 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I've never heard him sing....

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 08:49 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

wait a sec! i'll find a clip on youtube from his movie, 'Crybaby'!

brb....

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 09:33 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPkD...ted&search=

Here's his song, King CryBaby! He sing pretty good too!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 09:38 PM
Nanami_XIV

He sang that?!

Last edited by Nanami_XIV on Nov 3rd, 2006 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 10:07 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

yeah! I know! ooooh i can't wait to buy the cd!! eek!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 10:11 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

hmmm i thought soemone else sang on crybaby.

pretty sure someone else did

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 10:38 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

yeah thats what i was thinking, i'm pretty sure he didn't

when he was talking about sweeny todd and the interviewer says "do you sing?" and he says "we're about to find out" or something like that.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 10:45 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

erm maybe so! that would be dissapointing though.

but i'm sure johnny can sing! JOHNNY DEPP IS NOT STUPID! i don't think he would do anything like that if he knew he couldn't sing. or disney wouldn't let him do it.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 10:45 PM
mmoviejunkie

lol-yeah

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 10:46 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charrmgirl2007

he didn't reaally sing on cry baby James Intveld did the singing.... but if you got to amazon and look up johnny's name in music this pops up
Rogue's Gallery: Pirate Ballads, Sea Songs, and Chanteys
so i think it's already for sale...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:21 PM
charrmgirl2007 is currently offline Click here to Send charrmgirl2007 a Private Message Find more posts by charrmgirl2007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

^^yeah thats what i thought

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:28 PM
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

quote: (post)
Originally posted by charrmgirl2007
he didn't reaally sing on cry baby James Intveld did the singing.... but if you got to amazon and look up johnny's name in music this pops up
Rogue's Gallery: Pirate Ballads, Sea Songs, and Chanteys
so i think it's already for sale...
i looked on amazon and pirate ballads cd, he's sadly not on there. and he was in iggy pop, but i don' t think he ever sang, he just played guitar.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 02:43 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by johnnyforever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPkD...ted&search=

Here's his song, King CryBaby! He sing pretty good too!!

sh** that was JOHNNY? F*** me running that was ssexxi! ok, so he can sig, he can act, AND he can play guitar and has the looks of a god! there is NOTHING he can't do!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 06:01 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

well they said it wasn't him singing. sad but i still believe its him!!smile

GO JOHNNY!!! AAH

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 01:37 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

TELL ME that your telling the truth! TELL ME johnny's gonna do songs for P3! TELL ME! TEll me it isn't just a dream and that I won't wakeup and find out it wasn't true and that I'll nevert hear johnny sing...TELL ME!

WOW THAT was dramatic. SORRY big grin just had to get it out of my system I'm soooo excited

Freedom...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 05:04 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

BUT, Johnny is going to be able to sing cuz he has a GREAT singing teacher, the lovely and beautiful, Vanessa Paradis! I can't wait 2 see Sewwney Todd and we get to hear him SING! yay!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 05:49 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

omg! i saw "cry baby" a long time ago and could NOT for the life of me get that song out of my head! it was sooooo anoying

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 06:35 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote