KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » trailer on SC3

trailer on SC3
Started by: a-k-a-amber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
a-k-a-amber

trailer on SC3

hey just wanna confirm that it is NOT on Santa Clause 3 i know i dont need a thread and all just wanna post it 4 every1 to see so all you hopefuls out there sorry...

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 06:32 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

aww man! that's really dissapointing! so you went see it and that's how you know?

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 07:18 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

yeah i got stuck with my lil brother and sister

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 10:59 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

hey, i wanna c it! was it good?

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 11:01 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
yeah i got stuck with my lil brother and sister
aww, how cute!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 11:02 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
hey, i wanna c it! was it good?
yeah was it?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 11:02 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i mean, its Tim Allen! i luv him! but doesnt compare 2 Johnny

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 11:06 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

me 2! lol

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 12:33 AM
a-k-a-amber

yes it wass hillarious and cute and my brother and sister are not cute they are little grimlins... anyway if u do go see it wait for the bloopers at the end they are hillarious!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 02:39 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I liked the first Santa Clause movie, but the second one just seemed kind of dumb. I hope #3 was fun.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 03:31 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

naw nothing can beat the original........except maybe DMC but it was OK kinda cheesy but in the end Jack was defeated and all was back to normal would tell yall how but that would completly ruin the story!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 04:29 AM