KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » DMC no deleted scenes?

DMC no deleted scenes?
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

Warning DMC no deleted scenes?

Disc 1:
Audio commentary
Bloopers Of The Caribbean
Disc 2:
Charting The Return
According to Plan: The Harrowing and True Story of Dead Man's Chest
Captain Jack: From Head To Toe
Mastering The Blade: Orlando Bloom / Kiera Knightley / Jack Davenport
Meet Davy Jones: Anatomy Of A Legend
Creating The Kraken
Dead Men Tell New Tales: Re-imagineering the Attraction
Fly On The Set: The Bone Cage
Pirates On Main Street: The Dead Man's Chest premiere
Jerry Bruckheimer: A Producer's Photo Diary

http://play.com/DVD/DVD/PROD/3-/1021225/-/Product.html

Just Pre-ordered mine..comes out in 10 days here big grin..maybe 5 days because they send them out 5 days early sometimes and they get here quick...sorry listen to me boast laughing out loud

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 7th, 2006 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 06:03 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

nope no deleted scenes. i think they said they didn't have the time to make scenes or something like that. sad

brb to say more!

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 06:10 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

nah!! I bet they are scenes which indicate the ending of AWE too much or something lol.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 06:17 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

Scenes were deleted due to length. Theres an extended "game of deception" scene.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 06:38 PM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

ohh thanks big grin^^

is that on the DVD?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 06:40 PM
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

No. Its mentioned in the commentry "theres a longer version of this scene that shows how the game works more"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 07:07 PM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

deleted scenes

Posted by Terry on Wednesday, 23 August 2006, at 8:26 a.m., in response to Re: I can't ... (build-your-own extended version), posted by sondbax on Tuesday, 22 August 2006, at 3:41 p.m.

I'm really curious how Disney will handle the DMC DVD. As far as I know, there is only one true 'deleted' scene and it's not very long.

So they won't be able to do a true 'deleted scenes' section. On the other hand, most of the scenes got 'cut down' in some manner, so they could do an 'extended scenes' section. That's what I'd like to see.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 07:08 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

yeah if you read the book there are different little quotes that aren't anymore like

"i love marriage it like a bet to see who wil fall out of love first" jack
or
(to will) "we cant let him get the chest mate trust me you can mistrust me less thatn you can mistrust him trust me"

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 07:24 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

well i was going to say something but i forgot! anyway still dissapointing there's no deleted scenes sad

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 07:52 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Maybe they'll just leave it for when the AWE DVD comes out!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 11:08 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

well i can atleast get my jack davenport fix in the sword one....which will be watched 525600 times! YESH!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 11:11 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

when I get it I'll tell ya what the commentary really says..

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 11:12 PM
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Maybe they'll just leave it for when the AWE DVD comes out!!!
yeah, they better!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 11:44 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Where did the book get all these extra quotes if not from deleted scenes? I'm sure they'll show them somewhere.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 11:52 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

what do you mean, willofthewisp?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 11:53 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

The book is based off the script which has some extra lines that were taken off the film.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 11:55 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

oooh!.....I must look that up! -_ -__- *WOOSH*

sorry....dorky moment...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 12:00 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

So did they film those extended scenes or just edit them out of the script?

I mean, the book had to get the lines from somewhere because movie-based novels are very careful to include only the plot in the movie and little more, deleted scenes at the most. The author wouldn't have been allowed to just conjure stuff up.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 12:08 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

Wow. I don't know anything. what a help i am. sad

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 12:10 AM
a-k-a-amber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Where did the book get all these extra quotes if not from deleted scenes? I'm sure they'll show them somewhere.
the book cames out a month before the movie comes out so i actualy read the book before i saw the movie and knew what was going to happen although the book does NOT end with Barbosa coming back they laft that minor detail out

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 12:30 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote