KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I don't know if this already been posted

I don't know if this already been posted
Started by: pirate_1987

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pirate_1987

I don't know if this already been posted

I found this:
This is the third installment of three Pirates of the Caribbean movies starring Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush. In At World's End, the adventure begun in The Curse of the Black Pearl and Dead Man's Chest continues.

We won't tell you too much about it because we don't want to spoil it for you, but movies.com reports, "The age of piracy is coming to a close, but not before one final dispute is settled. Lord Cutler Beckett, Davy Jones and Admiral James Norrington have formed a wicked alliance that threatens the freedom of Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann and their new friend Captain Barbossa. Emerging victorious requires that the Jack lead his crew off the edge of the map and into uncharted territory on the seven seas."

Were fortunate enough to be invited to visit some of the absolutely amazing sets and were thrilled to meet Geoffrey Rush and Lee "Ello, poppet" Arenberg -- our two favorite pirates. Everything we saw was incredible, especially the Flying Dutchman and the Singapore set from the third movie. The detail on the sets is phenomenal, partly because the art director previously designed the sets for A Series of Unfortunate Events and Sleepy Hollow (which won an Academy Award for set decoration).

All we can say is that this film will be bigger and better than the second, and things will be get really weird. (Think of a cross between the first two Pirates of the Caribbean films and Terry Gilliam's Time Bandits and/or Brazil.) This is sure to be blockbuster and unlike anything you've ever seen before. It scheduled for release on May 25, 2007 -- Memorial Day weekend.

And keep a weather eye out for Pirates of the Caribbean 4.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 04:25 AM
pirate_1987 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate_1987 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate_1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate_1987

What do you think?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 10:20 PM
pirate_1987 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate_1987 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate_1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

POTC 4!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait....

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 10:34 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

I think there's gonna be a POTC 4, no matter what they say!! .... and i'm going to see it, WHEN it comes out!!!

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 10:37 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

If they don't make a Pirates 4 then I'm gonna make one myself!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:04 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

GAHHH idea comming about , it they dont make a pirates of the caribbean 4 we the kmc girls will form together and create onee for sureee

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 02:51 AM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

^^ Thats an Awsome idea....lol!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:27 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

we wrote some from 3-7, well, the 7th ones not done yet, unless you mean actually make it, which would be purty kool............lol

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:30 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazychic

yeah and you guys might make some pretty interesing twists

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:50 AM
crazychic is currently offline Click here to Send crazychic a Private Message Find more posts by crazychic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

What is Time Bandits/Brazil about? Is this two movies or just one?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:57 AM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote