KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Gasp ending

Gasp ending
Started by: calypso

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
calypso

Gasp ending

What if Captain Grant/Teague Sparrow performs a mar-ri-age for Jack and Lizzie. They were the only two principals on the closed set the day they filmed that sequence. Nothing has come out about that either.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 07:47 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Re: Gasp ending

quote: (post)
Originally posted by calypso
What if Captain Grant/Teague Sparrow performs a mar-ri-age for Jack and Lizzie. They were the only two principals on the closed set the day they filmed that sequence. Nothing has come out about that either.

Well it said that Teague is only gonna be there as a cameo.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 07:49 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

oh lord lmao...*tiptoes out of thread*

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 07:52 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Originally posted by LovelyOne
oh lord lmao...*tiptoes out of thread*

ahh nooo. Come back. Im not gonna bother you with questions I promise.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 07:53 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

That's a good guess. I don't know what's it's going to be but I'm very happy and excited about the whole thing. BTW: Chiki Mina where did you get that picture for your avatar?

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 07:57 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOVELYONE u Know Something!!!!! Now come back here and ummmmm... give us more Hints....lol!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:00 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

good thought calypso. *strokes non existent beard thoughtfully* good thought.

i reckon i'll hang in the shadows for a while.

katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Originally posted by ToddianGirl
That's a good guess. I don't know what's it's going to be but I'm very happy and excited about the whole thing. BTW: Chiki Mina where did you get that picture for your avatar?

My friend sent it to me. I think she got it from a forum.

Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

AAA cheese crackers with ham!!!! I need to think straight.

ok I thought Keith/Teague was only gonna do a cameo meaning like a a scene where theres a flashback.

BUT WAIT WAIT. I read that liz gets to meet jacks father.

But at what point in the movie and how many times does he shows up?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:03 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Dont know but i heard the same thing the scene that Teague comes out its only suppose to be Liz, Jack and Teague....which means that Liz and Jack are once again off alone 2gether somewhere...lol!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:05 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Damnit! Im doing math and thinking about the ending at the same time!! Im so frustrated right now. I bet that its in my ugly face and my ugly eyes wont seem to register in my ugly brain!! Curses!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:07 PM
calypso

And, here we go, is he really alive, or a(n) _________________?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:07 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Damnit! Im doing math and thinking about the ending at the same time!! Im so frustrated right now. I bet that its in my ugly face and my ugly eyes wont seem to register in my ugly brain!! Curses!

Awwwww Mina...u have a Bad case of POTC Syndrome...lol...it's ok i have it too....lol...cant quite focus on things...HaHa!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:10 PM
calypso

LOVELY and KATE come on back. We need you both for this one. And why hasn't anything been posted in any of these threads about Teague
Sparrow and what his main purpose is in AWE, other than to be maybe CJS's father and a Captain of a ship.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:13 PM
LovelyOne

I didnt say there WILL be a gasp ending BTW..its just a guess of mine.

and I cant say anything because lurkers be about.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:14 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

well it was mentioned that Teague might have a part on making Jack and Liz realize that they have feelings for each other!!! I dont know what do u think Calypso!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:14 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Ok people lets be fair. Lets leave Lovely and kate alone. They have their "reasons" not to say so lets get whats left of our brains together and kind of figure out ourselves.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:19 PM
katelovespirate

the ONLY thing I have heard about Teague is that he "shows up at the end and threatens everyone" and he is "the only one who can put Jack in his place".

by end they could mean last hour, last two hours, last ten minutes, we have no idea. (remember LOTR ROTK and the 45 million "endings"? we dont know how many endings there are here.)

t and t have discredited the back story from the games. so the majority of what i thought i knew about jacks history is out the window.

aside from that we can conjecture that his father was a wealthy man with some standing in society, who is clearly now a pirate, and who probably gave Jack one of the pieces of eight, meaning he is a member of the pirate brethran.

i'll do some digging and see if i can come up with anything else.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:20 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Whos bugging Kate and Lovely?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:20 PM
katelovespirate

oh and thanks Chiki. smile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:21 PM