KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » what if...

what if...
Started by: a-k-a-amber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
a-k-a-amber

what if...

another ending i've been thinking about what if Jack is just as powerful as this calypso? in POTC:CotBP T&T mention he's like a god him and barbosa actually *gasp* what if they both are?... i dunno i just thought of this and wondered every1's opinion but i cant stick around long cause im going out tonight so i'll check in later tonight..

a penny for your thoughts?

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:19 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

Wow! I never thought of that before! i'm not very good at elaborating on this stuff! but very good idea, and i think it's a possibility!

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:21 AM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

yeah me too like i said above they mentioned he's like a god so maybe they incorporated that into 2&3

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:23 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

do you remember where you read that from T&T?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:25 AM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

i didn't read it watch the commentary of T&T on curso of the Black Pearl i think when elizabeth first gets on the black peral you know i am diinclined to acuesce to your request...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:28 AM
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

oh ok thanks! will do, as soon as i get the chance sad

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:33 AM