KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » My Book Is Out!!!!!

My Book Is Out!!!!!
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Laugh My Book Is Out!!!!!

I know it's off-topic, so I'll throw in the safety word. JOHNNY! Now that I've included something POTC, my books is now on amazon.com and borders.com! It will officially be in stores Jan. 8, but it's available online now.
It is called "The Snow White Rebellion" and I'm sure most of you will like it. If you can't get a copy, just spread the word for me and tell everyone you know, especially if you are members of other forums.

To read the first chapter, my website is www.freewebs.com/willofthewisp1.

Thank you, and I'm sorry to advertise on here, but I thought this was a great outlet. You've all been supportive of my participation in our role plays and the scenes we make up, so I am inviting everyone to read my original novel. I can't say if it has anything in common with POTC. That's for readers to decide. Just thanks for reading and listening.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:10 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

OH WOW!! congrats eek!..I'll order a copy..Is it only in the US though??

I totally didnt know you were writing a book have I been in a hole?? confused

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:15 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

No, I said I wanted it amazon.com US/UK/Japan and somewhere else. Hope that helps you. Where are you from?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:17 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

UK!! eek!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:19 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

COngrants on YOu pants

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:43 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

Well huzzah to you and I wish you all the success.
The page came up but it said it could not access my request.

What name did you publish under?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 07:05 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

We're Sorry, This Page Was Not Found. Feel Free To Search Below!
sad

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 07:19 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

cool! i was wondering when it would come outsmile

I might just have to buy itbig grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 07:21 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Congratulations Awesome. lets celebrate big grin

I'm going to check it out on amazon

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 07:31 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

*breaks out rum* CONGRATS!!!!!!!! that is incredible. I am so thrilled for you. I am def going to check it out!!! youre awesome!!! smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 07:36 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

where can i see the book? like how did you get it published? ZOMG?

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 07:55 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Go to amazon.com and type in the tittle "The Snow White Rebellion". It looks really interesting. I'm going to get it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 07:58 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

dude the cover art is amazing. i cant wait to read it. i feel so honored to know you. LOL. who published it? what was the publishing process like? i've written a few novels but have no idea how one goes about publishing--- any thoughts you'd like to share? smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 08:48 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

yeah I was about to say that Kate

who designed it?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 09:07 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OMG REaLLy...well Bring ouT The BoTTle Of Champagne.....Wow WiLLO Congrats.....me soooooooo Proud of u!!! I shall buy a copy!!! W00o0o0o0o0!!! Wow i'm really excited...lmao!!!! I know an Author I know an Author....so can u sign my copy when i get it...lol!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:58 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

"dude the cover art is amazing. i cant wait to read it. i feel so honored to know you. LOL. who published it? what was the publishing process like? i've written a few novels but have no idea how one goes about publishing--- any thoughts you'd like to share?"------Kate

I can't take credit for the cover. I just gave some suggestions for what I wanted on it.
Okay, anyone who wants to write a book. Please just write and don't give up if you think it sounds stupid. Have another person read it to get another perspective and remember you can always revise.
Once everything is written, get a book called The Writer's Market and search publishing companies on a search engine online. You have to write things like a query letter (business letter), a synopsis of the entire book, and ways to market it. You should also write a biography on yourself. Don't give up here either. It took my mentor 9 years to publish his first book. Just keep trying.
When someone decides to publish your book, they proofread it and send it back to you to make sure everything is correct. I went through Publishamerica.com. They did everything step by step with me, giving me a cover design team among other things. You do not need an agent to get a book published.

If anyone has any more questions, just get ahold of me. My real name is Abigail Rouse (Abby) and you can send me a private message any time.

Thanks for all your support!!!!! I love this board!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:07 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

wow willo youve achieved my lifes ambition!! big grin lol

im from the UK so im ok to order the book right??

Im really proud of you hun! im sure its gonna be a big hit!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:30 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

YEAH MAN CONGRATS!!!!!!!

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:32 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

hey can you tell me what its about???I can't read a preview of it unless I'm signed up sad

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:42 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Woot!

Congrats on being published, Willo! I'm so pleased for you! big grin

I'm working on my own little book as well, so the fact that now I know someone who has been published makes me feel a lot better. big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:49 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote