KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack and Lizzie Island Scenes

Jack and Lizzie Island Scenes
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Jack and Lizzie Island Scenes

Here is all of the deleted scenes from the Jack and Elizabeth island scenes. I didn't put them together it's from youtube here's the linkSparrabeth Island Enjoy!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:03 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarahB

kl

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:19 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

for some reason I am having trouble with youtube today...the site won't come up......bummer....I hope it's temporary

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:33 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Try this linkSparrabeth Island I hope it works.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 06:05 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

oh yeah I seen this..I like it but it does drag quite a bit so I can understand why they ct it down..they should have left the part where she teaches him the song..that would make it so damn obvious what was on his mind as he was leaving move 1 but they tried to dumb it down a bit back then it seems..make it more subtle than anything.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 16th, 2006 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 06:15 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Yeah I agree Lovelyone they should had kept that part where Elizabeth teaches him the song. The whole island scene was very important they both got to see each other for who they really were. And like you said it would had made sense at the end when Jack was singing the song. Cause he totally had Elizabeth on his mind.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 06:27 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I agree about the teaching of the song. That really surprised me the first time I saw that scene and realized he didn't know it beforehand. How the hell does a governor's daughter know a pirate song that an actual pirate doesn't? Makes you wonder what all Lizzie's done before we met her......

They also should have kept the part when he shows her all his wounds and scars. It adds to his larger-than-lifeness that makes him Jack.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 09:41 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

wait was her teaching him the song on the dvd, cuz i dont remember seeing it

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 09:55 PM
mss_mira is currently offline Click here to Send mss_mira a Private Message Find more posts by mss_mira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

It was in the deleted scenes.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 10:00 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

i thought see said she wouldnt teach him?? its been a while since i've seen it.. im probably wrong

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 10:01 PM
mss_mira is currently offline Click here to Send mss_mira a Private Message Find more posts by mss_mira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote