KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Someone Clear This Up For Me :(

Someone Clear This Up For Me :(
Started by: Chiki Mina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Worried Someone Clear This Up For Me :(

PIRATES Of The Caribbean star Keira Knightley is one lucky girl working alongside Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. Yet, even this is not enough to keep her onboard.

The svelte star has just finished filming her role as Elizabeth Swann in the third Pirates movie At World's End but doesn't seem keen for another.

Keira told the film's producers a fourth film is out of the question, according to the Daily Mirror.

She said: "I've been playing this girl since I was 17. I'm 21 now and I'm on to very different things.

"But it's fun to try to invest Elizabeth with some rebellious spirit."

However, one star who is keen to continue to appear in the movies is lead actor Johnny Depp.

The Hollywood heavyweight has apparently admitted he would love to reprise his role as flamboyant pirate Jack Sparrow for a fourth time.

A source said: "As long as he came back, I don't think they'd be too worried about Keira."

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is out next year.

http://www.ntnews.news.com.au/

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:19 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

How can they say "As long as he came back, I don't think they'd be too worried about Keira."

AS much as I love Jack Sparrow, the stoy will be ass boring!!

Can someone clear this up for me please!! Im not in denial, I just DONT believe it.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:22 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i think she is an idiot for not doing another one..she is doing other films at the same time she filmed the other movies! why cnat she continue to do that! it doesnt seem that difficult for her! and she was ONLY 17 and she is now ONLY 21....its not that long of a time...she can become a bigger star later in life too...i mean look at johhny he is STILL one of the best actors EVER!

and i dont think they oculd do another movie without her..if there isnt JAck/Liz..there is NOTHING!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:40 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Chiki all I can say is that if there is a forth movie I'm guessing it will a prequel to the first movie. So I don't think there is anything to worry about from this.

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:40 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

1. Its the Daily Mirror a tabloid newspaper dont trust it

2. They have taken out of context what she said....if you just look at what she says it doesnt sound like she is saying she's never going to continue

3. She's not wrapped up..she's finished in Palmdale but I think she's filming elsewhere

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:42 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

OMG Lovely I have been waiting for you to get nline forever!!

I want to ask you something. was the Daily Mirror were also the same people who made up that caca story that they were gonna "kill Will/orlando"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:45 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne

2. They have taken out of context what she said....if you just look at what she says it doesnt sound like she is saying she's never going to continue

3. She's not wrapped up..she's finished in Palmdale but I think she's filming elsewhere

Yeah what Loveyone said. I agree!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:45 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne

I agree they took that way out of context, and I bet if they told her right now that they are definately going to do a fourth movie, she would feel alot different roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW Hi LovelyOne, I'm back, and again agreeing with your every word LOL

Last edited by blackpearl44 on Nov 22nd, 2006 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:48 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I never thought that bullies are everywhere even in the internet. bastards!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:52 PM
blackpearl44

Sure you could call them bullies lol but yea they are everywhere.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 09:47 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrobethroxmy

lol sorry to get your hopes up but it said the same thing in life and style magazine and all over the internet but it still could be fake i mean Kiera wont quit pirates this franchise has made her more famous she wont just quit on it especially if when DMC came out in theatres she said she loves playing the role as Elizabeth swann and likes how she is maturing and she loves to sword fight then months later it says she doesn't want to do anymore sequal that is just bazzare.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 12:09 AM
sparrobethroxmy is currently offline Click here to Send sparrobethroxmy a Private Message Find more posts by sparrobethroxmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I still have my doubts. Problem is I never have proof!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 01:05 AM
SarahB

lol... well mayb they might nt do a potc 4 without her (nd orlando) even tho johnny is willin 2 but we just gna hav 2 wait nd see

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 04:16 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

well...it will be boring if you ask me.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 11:30 PM
blackpearl44

I don't think it would be boring, I think it would just be alot different.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 11:39 PM
LovelyOne

Chiki the daily Star(even crappier tabloid newspaper) said the thing about Orlando..I actually believe that he's not coming back though..With Keira. I'm not too sure..

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 11:42 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

The problem is that like um, they just dont tell the entire truth. Its like saying for example Im leaving the thread and some jerk on the internet says that KMC is killing Mina. Its like adding in some lines to their own taste.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 12:33 AM
CaptinJackLover

yeah but i think it might actually be the truth...and i agree that it would be boring without them...yes it would just be different....but different isnt always good....and we all fell in love with the movies when THEY starred in it....in if they arent in it we might not enjoy it as much

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 03:00 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I dont like jack sparrow being on his own...uh..... I adore him but I mean dont you need other main characters to support him. It needs to be balanced.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 03:14 AM
CaptinJackLover

yeah....he is greta and all but he just isnt him without people to back him up i guess..i duno hard to explain

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 03:17 AM