KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » nothing about everything

nothing about everything
Started by: crazychic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazychic

nothing about everything

this thread is to talk about anything and get your feelings out about potc and debate about stupid stuff if you want. i like to do that so... your thoughts please about anything or nothing big grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 01:32 AM
crazychic is currently offline Click here to Send crazychic a Private Message Find more posts by crazychic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: nothing about everything

I'm going to make some vanilla coffee.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:36 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Oh wow.

Just.. wow. no expression

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:36 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

wow what? confused

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:37 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

hehe, i enjoy vanilla coffee rather muchbig grin...but i had some ice coffee from dunkin donuts earlier...so im all set, lol..that may explain a little of the hyperness...its all making sense now........

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:38 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
Oh wow.

Just.. wow. no expression

oh wow, ur pointless post really makes you cool....

does it make you feel better to bother others?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:49 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

Originally posted by -savvychick-
hehe, i enjoy vanilla coffee rather muchbig grin...but i had some ice coffee from dunkin donuts earlier...so im all set, lol..that may explain a little of the hyperness...its all making sense now........

haha, maybe my starbucks explains my hyperiness!

mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

LOL yes that would explain caffeine+sugar=ohh boy eek!
I love ice coffee's, specially the coffee coolatas. They are awesome.

-savvychick-

YAY COFFEE!!!

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:50 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Originally posted by mmoviejunkie

Idiots+senseless=ignore big grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:51 AM
mmoviejunkie

lol, kay good idea

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:52 AM
SarahB

Originally posted by Mistypirate
Idiots+senseless=ignore big grin

ndi agree with tht one! lolbig grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:34 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

someone said coffeee!!!!!???????? COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE I loooove coffeee!!!!!!!!! And Capuccino!!! CAFFEINE CAFFEINE CAFFEINE!!!!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:40 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

i want a frappuccino...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:03 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by mmoviejunkie

It's really worth more than this pointless thread.

Do you all know that there's a forum outside of this one called the Off-Topic forum?

That's where nonsense like this goes.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:13 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Originally posted by Barker
It's really worth more than this pointless thread.

Do you all know that there's a forum outside of this one called the Off-Topic forum?

That's where nonsense like this goes.

Are you a new Mod? this job belongs to Roguepw25, if he wants to close this thread is up to him to do it. And, if you don't have an intelligent point to make I suggest you go somewhere else and express your senseless point of views. Thank you very much, and have a good day. Here's a smiley face for you. smile By the way my coffee was really good last night.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:27 PM
LovelyOne

OK IMMA RANT

It makes me feel so annoyed inside when they show adverts for DMC DVD on the TV and it suggests W/E as the main love story in it with that stupid passion-less kiss on the beach when its NOT a story based around their love story..AWE may be but DMC will always be Jack and Elizabeth's romance story and it just ****s me off how they are trying to do a bit of "damage control" and take even THAT away from us, as if to remind us it was always about W/E even with DMC and don't expect any J/E in the future etc..as if J/E meant nothing in the movie sad..they don't show any clips of like the persuade me scene where Jack and Liz were having amazing on screen chemistry which is partially what made the movie SO successful at this years box office..its like they are trying to subtly wing us off J/E in a way.. sad

seriously, to me it fels like they are saying "oh that was never meant to be anything more than a plot point for Elizabeth, Jack and Will"

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 25th, 2006 at 06:40 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:37 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Are you f***ing kidding me? confused where did you see it? That is freaking ridiculous. mad That is BS BS BS.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:50 PM
LovelyOne

every advert..it never shows Jack/Liz together..it shows W/E or Jack on his own in clips..

also on the back of the DVD they are suggesting its al W/E..its a pic of them both put together and the ones of Jack are ones where he's on his own again

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 08:11 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Hopefully, is that they don't want to give anything away. Or is it just me always thinking positive. sad

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 08:40 PM