KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Official Orbit Gum Thread: Share Your Dirty Thoughts & Mouth

POTC Official Orbit Gum Thread: Share Your Dirty Thoughts & Mouth
Started by: Chiki Mina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

POTC Official Orbit Gum Thread: Share Your Dirty Thoughts & Mouth

LOOL I couldnt help myself I had to do it. I know its stupid but I just really cant help it. Since most of us curse alot (uh, me) and think so many pervi thoughts( so guilty) we could share it all in here.

Talk about your pervi thoughts on Johnny/Jack and other actors. Or what you want for Jack Liz to happen stick out tongue

Remeber we can talk dirty but still be clean big grin *BLING*

(please log in to view the image)

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:17 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: POTC Official Orbit Gum Thread: Share Your Dirty Thoughts & Mouth

LMAO laughing out loud I will definitely be back later to share my dirty thoughts .

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:19 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

OMG OMG OMG

YOU GUYS!! DID YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT ORBIT GUM CHICK???????????

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:21 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

she's blond?

what chiki?

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:29 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

omg omg omg loooooool seriously this is hillarious you are not gonna believe what does the Orbit Gum Chick also do laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:31 AM
-savvychick-

are you gonna tell?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:37 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

oh gee..... smile this thread is funny.

dirty thought of the day: Jack and Elizabeth get captured by Beckett. Elizabeth meets with Beckett privately and assures him that she will convince Norrington to date him if Beckett promises to give her back her "wedding night." Beckett agrees, and breaks out his stash of candles, bubble baths, sexy music, and silky sheets, which he sets up in his cabin. He then locks Jack and Elizabeth inside, telling them to "eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow you die." smile

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:40 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

SORRY!! I forgot sorry sorry.

Ok

The OGC is played by an actress named Vanessa Branch....and

SHE PLAYS GISELLE!!! eek!

Vanessa Lynn Branch (Born March 21, 1973 in London, England, United Kingdom) is a British actress, model, and Page Three girl. She is best known in North America as the Orbit Gum television commercial woman (whose catchphrase is "Fabulous!"). She also speaks fluent Mandarin and French. After graduating from Mercersburg Academy, a boarding school in south-central Pennsylvania, she attended Middlebury College in 1994 and was Miss Vermont also that year. She holds dual citizenship in the UK and the United States. She also appeared in the Lost episode Fire + Water as the character Karen. She also can be seen in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, playing Giselle, a Tortugan wench jilted by Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow. Her latest project is as a character named Nadia Kerensky in the upcoming tv series Andy Barker P.I..

As of June 2006, Vanessa is working on an ad for Orbit Gum that is introducing two new flavors. Lemon-Lime, and Crystal Mint. This ad is being done in conjunction with Snoop Dogg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa_Branch

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:43 AM
-savvychick-

lmao

that means she gets to 'slap' johnny depp...lucky b****

lol...but she's the OGC...so its all goodsmile

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:43 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Can you believe it?! OMG I was shocked loool I know its prob not a big deal but OMG LMAO Its just funny on how im obsessed with that commercial and it turns out to be part of potc after all!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:47 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
oh gee..... smile this thread is funny.

dirty thought of the day: Jack and Elizabeth get captured by Beckett. Elizabeth meets with Beckett privately and assures him that she will convince Norrington to date him if Beckett promises to give her back her "wedding night." Beckett agrees, and breaks out his stash of candles, bubble baths, sexy music, and silky sheets, which he sets up in his cabin. He then locks Jack and Elizabeth inside, telling them to "eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow you die." smile

loool Need an orbit?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:48 AM
-savvychick-

yup...lol

hehe, that means this thread is related to potc after all, so it can staysmile

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:48 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

YAYY! LOOOL I know I sound like a childish idiot! But I still cant believe that she plays Giselle!! Omg! Im so obsessed at that commercial and POTC then turns out that shes part of POTC!!

When I see her at AWE I will yell MOMMY ITS THE ORBIT GUM CHICK!! lol

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:53 AM
-savvychick-

is she going to be in AWE???

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:55 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

YES SHE IS! I read it at imdb.com shes going to be in AWE

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:03 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Now to add her being in AWE to the dirty mouth portion of the thread.

Giselle: You don't really like Scarlett better, do you? (slinks forward, cleavage exposed)
Jack: Uh, no. I would have to say I would pick you over her. She's a little heavy.
Giselle: Tee hee, You know what I have under this dress?
Jack: crabs?
Giselle: No, nothing. (slips dress off)
Jack: Hmm, yes. Well, it's time for me to be going.
Giselle: What's your hurry? I thought you might want to stay and get reacquainted.
Jack: Trust me, darling. No man in the world could become unacquainted with a sight like that. Tootaloo.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:13 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

omg i luuuuv this thread! im gald u finally decided to make it mina!! wooh!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 04:02 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

thanx loool Its stupid I know but Couldnt resist wink

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 04:09 AM
CaptinJackLover

well it is POTC related so it dont matter lol

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 04:11 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

and she plays a hooker-GISELLE loool cant get over that!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 04:19 AM