KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC4-ch14 until fanfiction is back on

POTC4-ch14 until fanfiction is back on
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

POTC4-ch14 until fanfiction is back on

(Pirates cheer at the prospect of having so many new slaves))
Captain Blood: You, daughter of the stiff man.
Kate: Me, sir?
Captain Blood: You are assigned the role of wench. Now bring us some rum and don't forget to wear something a little more pleasing to the eye.
(Kate desperately looks at Will as she leaves to go get them their rum. Kate goes into the hold, looking for rum.)

Kate: (to herself) Think girl, think! What's a pirate's weakness? Rum and ladies.

(With that, she begins rummaging through several crates, and has soon put together a somewhat scandalous pirate-lass outfit. A moment later she re-appears outside on the deck with drinks.

The pirates are having a lot of fun at Will and Norrington's expense: they have made them stand on the plank while they throw vegetables at them. Kate quickly steps in front of them and holds out the drinks.)

Kate: Drink up me hearties, yo ho!

Captain Blood: That's a better outfit for ye, lass! And drinks as well. I've a feeling you'll fit right in aboard this ship.

Jacky: And what duties do you have in mind for the rest of us?

Captain B: It'll be scrubbing and cooking for the men. And for you, my dear, we pirates like to treat women in your condition well. So you'll be keeping off your feet till the little one comes. Then, we'll think of something a bit more interesting for you to do...

Cut back to the Pearl, which is nearing the pirates..

Liz: There's the ship.

Jack: We need a plan. Mr. Gibbs! Do we have anything worth bartering?

Abigail: Just one thing.

(Cut back to Capt B's ship. Kate has gotten the pirates raging drunk, but they are still more clever than expected, leaving sober guards at all points around the ship. The pirates are laughing and clapping as Kate and Jacky dance for them. Suddenly, one of the guards shouts out, "Another ship is approaching!)

Capt B: Bring them aboard. We'll treat them to our hospitality.

(Alex comes aboard, leading a tied up Abigail and Liz, both dressed to kill in gorgeous wench attire.)

Alex: Good evening gentlemen. I've got a mind to bargain with ye!

Capt B: If these two lovely ladies are involved, we're all ears, mate!

Alex: These here are two of the most exciting-- and experienced-- wenches this side of Tortuga. They're worth more than a pretty penny, and I'm here to tell you that they can be yours for one low price!!!

Capt B: (laughing) go on!

(Kate and Jacky catch on to the plan, as Liz and Abigail start dancing with them. The mood turns rather seductive as the girls start dancing with scarves... and it isn't until the end of the song that the pirates realized they have all been tied to their chairs with the scarves.

Meanwhile, the men from the pearl have taken out the guards. Jack comes aboard as the Jamaican pirates growl angrily.)

Jack: Nicely executed plan! I especially like the wench outfits...

Will: Don't just stand there! Let's get off this ship before they figure out to untie those scarves.

Alex: Shouldn't we do a little ship raiding while we can, though? We might find something useful...

Kate: They have plenty of rum and some interesting voodoo articles below deck.

Jack: Enough said!

(They pillage the holds and take everything they can carry back to the Pearl.

The crew is back on the Pearl and are sailing to Port Royal. They are all in Jack’s cabin drinking rum with Kate tied to a chair.)

Kate: Is this really necessary?
Jack: We can’t have you running off while were all drunk, now can we?
Kate: But I think I have proven myself to be trustworthy.
Jack: Still Kate, you, my dear, are leverage.
Kate: (has a very deranged look in her eye) why must you give me to Dumas?
Will: Because, Kate, it’s the only way.
Liz: Just like I had to chain Jack up to the Pearl when the kraken was after him. Do you honestly think I wanted to do that?
Jack: Just when I begin to forget that, love, you must remind me.
Liz: I have apologized over a thousand times jack.
Jack: I know love and its only been 520 I’ve been counting.
Liz: Still you know what I mean. (she places her hand on his)
Jack: (grins wildly) you know, Lizzie, darling, I think I’m growing tired. I think everybody should leave. (he winks at Lizzie)
(The crew gets the clue and gets up to leave.)
Jack: Will, take Kate to your cabin.
Will: Very well, Jack. (he unties Kate and leads her out)

Back in Will's cabin.

Kate: Why didn’t you untie me? You have no idea how awful it was for me to be tied up.

Will: (sarcastically) I can imagine.

Kate: You know Dumas. Would you really surrender me to him?

Will: He's a decent fellow, reasonable handsome, and related to royalty. He'll give you wealth. Isn't that what you want?

Kate: William Turner, you're a fool. Don't you know what I want?

Will: Stop playing games with me, Kate.

Kate: You know what's going on in the next cabin... doesn't that make you a bit... curious?

Will: What’s that supposed to mean?

Kate: Lock the door. Keep the key. Then I'll show you what I mean.

(Will is intrigued. And tempted. He locks the door and pockets the key, and then moves towards Kate.)

Will: No funny business, promise?

Kate: Will, when will you learn to trust me?

Will: Never, if you keep acting the way you have been.

(Will leans and unties Kate. She wastes no time. She pushes him down onto his bed and kisses him passionately.)

Kate: All right, I made the first move. It's your turn now.

(Will pulls Kate down onto the bed next to him)

(Meanwhile, the rest of the crew has continued drinking on deck. Gibbs and Norrington are having a chat.)

Gibbs: So, did you even know you had a daughter?

Norrington: (laughing) Not for a long time... but when I found out, it made me incredibly happy. I thought I had no family left.

Gibbs: Your daughter really is something. You ought to be very proud.

Norrington: I am. I am slightly concerned at how much of a pirate she is.

Gibbs: (laughing) I guess you'll have to give up your quest to destroy all the pirates, now that your daughter and you are both pirates.

(Hours later, Kate sneaks out of Will's cabin, where he is asleep on the bed. She gazes at him for a moment, longingly, and then climbs up onto deck, which is deserted. She finishes buttoning her shirt and moves toward the longboat, when suddenly she hears something.)

Jack: Where do you think you're going, Missy?

Kate: Jack!

(Jack observes her disheveled hair and wrinkled clothing with a wide grin.)

Kate: Please forgive the fact I’m not presentable.

Jack: On the contrary, Kate. Nothing is more beautiful than a woman in love. Ah... Mr. Turner is not so much a prig as I thought. And not a eunuch either! Did you have a lovely time with him?

Kate: Jack, please.

Jack: So you've corrupted dear William and now you're going to run out on him? I don't think so, lass.

Kate: Jack, it's not what it looks like. If you're still mad that I shot you...

Jack: Hardly. I've gotten shot many times before. But never after being kissed! So what are you up to?

Kate: I'm going back to Dumas.

Jack: Say again? There's one I didn't expect.

Kate: You're all going to turn me in to him anyways. I figured this way Will wouldn't have to feel bad about trading me. I've caused you a lot of trouble. This way, you all can get away and Will can get back to his life.

Jack: (stepping back) I think it's incredibly stupid... and strangely noble. So you're an honest one at heart, eh?

Kate: I don't know what I am. I just know I have to do this. I'm tired of hurting Will, and everyone.

Jack: Well, off you go then. (yawns) I’m going back to bed.

(Kate and Jack shake hands.)

Kate: Thank you, Jack. Explain everything to them for me, will you?

Jack: Of course.

Kate: I'll always remember this as the time as I got to have an adventure lead by Captain Jack Sparrow...

(Kate climbs into the longboat and sails off...
FADE into the cabin where Abigail and Jacky are staying)

Jacky: Makes me a bit uncomfortable thinking what my brother is doing with Elizabeth.

Abigail: Yeah me too.

Jacky: Think about it, Abby, if Jack wasn’t in the picture you would have a stepmother the same age as you are.

Abigail: (shudders at the thought) that is a strange thought. (pulling herself together) Well, I’m going to talk to Alex. (exits)

(Meanwhile, Abigail and Alex are chatting below deck.)

Alex: All this sexual tension on this ship. It's rather exciting.

Abigail: You have no idea. (grins)

Alex: So darling, once we get married where do you want to live? Do you want to go back to England?

Abigail: No! I love the Caribbean. Where else can you be an honest pirate??

Alex: Are you saying you want to stay pirate?

Abigail: Don't you?

Alex: Yes... But only if we can first take a long honeymoon to Singapore.

Abigail: Sounds perfect. (kisses him) I’m so relieved you weren’t with Dumas for long.

Alex: We have to learn to trust each other.

(Suddenly, Norrington walks through the door.)

Norrington: What is going on here??

Abigail: Well, we're just talking about the future.

Norrington: You want me to believe in a dark cabin, scantily clad, in the middle of the night, sitting on his lap, that you are discussing you future?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 10:15 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Alex: I'm in love with your daughter, sir. I want your permission to marry her.

Norrington: Permission denied. You're a pirate.

Abigail: So am I!

Norrington: No you aren't, young lady. Perhaps we've had to bend the rules a bit to survive, but after we return to Port Royal, its time for you to start acting like a lady.

Abigail: (with tears in her eyes) You can't say that! You know you hate that lifestyle now too. Alex has loved me longer than you've even known me!

Norrington: (taken aback) Abigail, I'm just trying to protect you!

Fade into Jack’s cabin where Elizabeth is just waking up.

Liz: Jack, I just had a dream that Kate had escaped.

Jack: It wasn’t a dream love , she did.

Liz: What?! Rouse the crew, Jack!

Jack: I let her leave.

Liz: What? Why?

Jack: She’s noble at heart and is going to turn her self into Dumas.

Liz: Oh. (yawning) I trust your judgment. And I’m beginning to trust her.

Jack: Go back to sleep, love. We will dock at Port Royal soon

Liz: (yawning) Okay, Jack.

Cut to Gibbs on the deck with the rest of the crew.

Gibbs: Drop anchor!

(The ship uneasily anchors down)
Liz: (wakes suddenly, puts on a robe and goes outside) Where’s Jack, Mr. Gibbs?
Gibbs: He went to wake the rest of the crew
Liz: Do you want me to ready the long boats?
Gibbs: Aye, Ms. Elizabeth.

(Liz hurries and prepares the long boats just as Jack comes on deck with the rest of the crew following.)

Jack: To the longboats. We have a deal to strike with Dumas.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 10:16 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarahB

lol u rly kno how 2 write hehe

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 07:56 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

It's not just me. This was written by a lot of people here on the board, just taking scene by scene.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 10:50 PM