KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Clues to the puzzle,....

Clues to the puzzle,....
Started by: Turbo-charged

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diddly
DIVING

Warning Clues to the puzzle,....

Um I couldn't find a thread like this so I decided to make my own! Place here all your clues to the puuzzle of figuring the ending/where abouts of AWE.

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 12:28 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

If you look at the Crispix cereal box the two figures on it are Jack and Liz,... no Will.Unfortunately I think that Disney is hinting at something,...Abd if they are it may be a clue to the puzzle........

Something to get us started!

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 12:35 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates life fo

I think you might be right. I think Crispix cereal holds all the clues. If we study it close enough we may even learn who actually shot Kennedy. Keep up the good work ladies.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 01:45 AM
Pirates life fo is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates life fo a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates life fo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

^^ hahah that was funny...even hto kinda sarcastice...still funny

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 01:46 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Yes. It was funny. hehe

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 01:59 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
I think you might be right. I think Crispix cereal holds all the clues. If we study it close enough we may even learn who actually shot Kennedy. Keep up the good work ladies.

LMFAO, I thought it was the Capt Crunch cereal or The Apple Jacks?? laughing out loud laughing out loud By the way the Kenedy assasination was a conspiracy by the USA federal government.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:36 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

hey it was me that made the CC and AJ compatasion..... cap'n Jack....remember?

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:39 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

LOL Oh yea I remember now. laughing

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:40 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Oh. I get it! cap'n crunch and apple jacks...

hehe

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:43 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Oh and has anyone seen the Eggo waffles box, it has Jack in it. Remember the TnT waffle comparison? I think it means something.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:48 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

yes. I ate them while I watched my dvd pirate

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:51 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Well I think it means something, do you want to hear my waffle theory?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:54 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I really hate waffles lol funny on how i love Jack and he represents the waffle loool and I actually dont like waffles.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:22 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Ok nobody cares but I'm going to write it anyways.
You all remember TnT talking about the waffle analogy, that Liz had this craving for the tempting waffle, because the delicious meal wasn't there? Well I think Disney has given us clues as to who she is going to choose. Of course that would be Jack, because he appeared on the boxes of Eggo waffles. If she were to choose Will, his face would have appeared in a box of hungry man, lean cuisine or maybe Schawn's frozen dinners.
There you go everyone I broke the code. I figure it out.
Jack/Liz/waffles for ever.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:22 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

LOOL I <3 YOU MISTY! lool

That is so true. I think they are doing that on puerpose big grin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:34 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

big grin That's whats going to happen, Im confident about my waffle theory. big grin Disney we figured it out Muahahahaha

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:41 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Guys, guys, you're all wrong. Everyone knows Hollywood killed Kennedy because he killed Marilyn Monroe, their biggest boxoffice draw.
And you're so wrong about waffles. T&T wanted to throw you all off. Aunt Jemima has all the answers along with the Bisquick pancakes people.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:43 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

LMAO laughing out loud I thought it was the waffles that had all the answers. sad

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:44 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Sigh, I thought you were smarter than that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:45 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

What are you talking about willo? The waffle thing was a joke.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:47 AM