KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Where is LovelyOne?

Where is LovelyOne?
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

Where is LovelyOne?

I'm getting a bit freaked out. Did she just get sick of us? or has she been lurking when I havent been on?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 07:06 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

she was last on Dec 10th.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 07:28 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Someone should PM her because it will go to her email.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 02:01 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarahB

yh..she hasent posted in ages *confused*

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 05:18 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarahB

has anyone sent her a private message yet

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 05:19 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Yeah, I just got done PMing her. I said we all missed her and hoped she came back, but if something's wrong she'll be in our prayers.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 01:03 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

It is almost Christmas. Maybe she went out of town.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 01:06 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

its wierd without her. sniff sniff.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 02:59 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

Everything wrapped on POTC II & III in the early morning hours of December 13th so maybe she's off on a Caribbean Holiday with all the pirates we love.

No matter where you are LovelyOne we love and miss you.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 08:01 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

She is alive though. hehe On her youtube profile it said she was on recently..

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 08:03 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

maybe shes taking a vacation from KMC. I mean not to stay away from us, you know, just to breath a different air. Let's give her air and some space, she will come back smile

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 08:07 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Every once in a while, when I have an obsession, I need to spend a long time away from it sometimes to get back into it. Maybe that's what she's doing. Hopefully she'll come back more in love with POTC and Jack than ever.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 09:38 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

^^Exactly.

If not she will loose that magic of POTC.

Shes just having a vacation from her obsession with POTC big grin.

Or maybe she is just working on some more kick ass theories wink

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 09:47 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Every once in a while, when I have an obsession, I need to spend a long time away from it sometimes to get back into it. Maybe that's what she's doing. Hopefully she'll come back more in love with POTC and Jack than ever.

That is so true b/c when i went away for a week and i couldnt get on the internet....i came back loving POTC more and I missed sooooo much talking about it!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 10:09 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I have been out because of my finals, and I was sick.

I officially started my christmas break! woot!

Now my x mas present will be my grades lol. If they are good big grin lol

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 10:15 PM
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp

That's basically what I've decided I am going to do.

These pirates discussions are great and everything, but lately I've been thinking...There's more to life than a pirate movie, lol. You guys are all great, and there have been some awesome discussions on here, but I think I need a break from this obsession, and I'm going to try to not even think about anything pirate-related for about a week, and see how that goes.

So...See you guys in about a week, and Happy Holidays if I don't come here before then. wink

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain' --- 'the Boy Who Scored' --- whatever they call you these days."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 07:22 AM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

I know were she is.Shes Dating Johnny Depp.haha i met here while i was with Keira.She misses you but she wanted me to give you all a big message
MESSAGE:IN YOUR FACE HAHA IM DATING JOHNNY AND YOURE NOT HAHA!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 11:53 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

giggle... awe. well happy holidays to everyone who is "taking a break" from their secret online obsession. have great times with family and friends and eat lots of good food! smile

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 03:30 PM
LovelyOne

holy crap...

Sorry guys I haven't been able to get onto this site for about 2 weeks..Also I've been studying for my theory test. But this site was being a bastardI couldnt get on it along with other forums I visit.

but OMG i didnt know I would be this missed *blush*

Last edited by LovelyOne on Dec 20th, 2006 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 05:01 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Hey Loveyone! we missed you I know a lot has happened. I'm so glad to see you again! Take some time and read the posts.

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 05:06 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote