KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Good Ship Norribeth

The Good Ship Norribeth
Started by: Surreal_44

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surreal_44

The Good Ship Norribeth

Yes, this is the Good Ship Norribeth.

Norrington and Elizabeth should end up together. More on why later. big grin Feel free to angrily dispute my claim.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:46 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: The Good Ship Norribeth

LOL Jack the monkey and Elizabeth have more chances of ending together.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:47 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mistypirate
LOL Jack the monkey and Elizabeth have more chances of ending together.

Negative.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:48 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Originally posted by Barker
Negative.

Ignore

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:49 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Ignore

It was your last comment that was stupid, not mine.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:50 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Barker. Don't you have better things to do other than stalking us.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:52 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Barker. Don't you have better things to do other than stalking us.

laughing out loud

I have just as much right to post as you do. It's not my fault you all don't like me.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:53 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

It's not our fault that you're an ass. So quit bothering us.

All your posts are always negative, and you are always trying to start an argument.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:55 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

You seem to have frigging issues. May I suggest a psychologist? You stupid dumb A$$. You really like to start crap, boy I see you have problems with the world. Go out meet some friends, because it doesn't look that you have any.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:55 AM
Barker

I like to speak my mind. You're all biased against me because I disagree with you.

And I see don't see how you get me having no friends from you POTC freaks not liking me. smile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:57 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

laughing out loud

I have just as much right to post as you do. It's not my fault you all don't like me.

We don't like you because you like to start $hit. Its a shame kid.
Anyways the person that posted the thread clearly said
quote:
Feel free to angrily dispute my claim.
My post was intended as a joke, I know that Liz ending with the monkey is not going to happen. So kid get a life and change your antisocial behavior.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:59 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I like to speak my mind. You're all biased against me because I disagree with you.

And I see don't see how you get me having no friends from you POTC freaks not liking me. smile

WRONG....we are not biased against people that disagree or don't have the same opinion.
We are biased against people that like to start crap by insulting or calling each other names, you were the first that started it, you called me stupid. Therefore I'm not going to stay here with my arms cross I'm going to backfire back.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:03 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Can you try speaking in english?

And negative You're wrong. You always make posts that insult us. You always start by making a rude comment. What do you expect from our reaction?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:07 AM
Surreal_44

Hi everyone! While I did say angrily dispute my claim, I didn't think it involved a near-flame war. Please, if you are going to argue, at least chuck in an Norribeth idea or argument.

Thankies. big grin

Er, Norribeth rules and all that good stuff.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:09 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Exactly so go away....... wink and stop converting threads in to battle fields
Anyways back on topic, I think that the monkey has better chances than Norrington. wink

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:10 AM
Barker

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Can you try speaking in english?

And negative You're wrong. You always make posts that insult us. You always start by making a rude comment. What do you expect from our reaction?

That was english. Can you try reading english? smile

Insult? No. I've already said that I type what I think. And I think you're blowing this way out of proportion.
WRONG....we are not biased against people that disagree or don't have the same opinion.
We are biased against people that like to start crap by insulting or calling each other names, you were the first that started it, you called me stupid. Therefore I'm not going to stay here with my arms cross I'm going to backfire back.

I actually don't recall calling you stupid. But If I did, and you quoted it, I'd probably laugh anyway, so don't bother.

The fact is, I'm not trying to insult anyone. Unless it's calling you stupid weeks ago.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:12 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Bull Crap=IGNORE

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:14 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

YOu don't try to insult, you just insult. How about you try to be nice for a change. I'm tired of you coming and give a random post that involves something offensive or stupid.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:14 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Ignore, wink So what do you think of the Norribeth ship?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:16 AM
Barker

So basically, if I don't want you guys (Girls?) screeching at me every time I post, I need to either do it like you guys (Girls?) do - LOLOMG LETS MEAK JONNY DEP A SHEEP ND MAKE HIM R MASCOT CUZ HES IN DA MOOOVIES!11111- or say what I say in a nicer fashion?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:17 AM