KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Roses for Lily-Rose

Roses for Lily-Rose
Started by: ivebeendepped43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Roses for Lily-Rose

ok, i know this isnt really pirate realted, but i feel it needs to be shared. If the articles are true, little Lily-Rose, Johnny's daughter, is sick and hospitalized and has been for the past week. heres an article: http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/ar...y%20ill_1024325 oh g*d, i cant breath. my thoughts and prayers to you guys. I no i dont know Johnny, but just the thought of it... i think a dear angel has lost her wings for a while

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 05:28 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Claudia_Black
Mrs Crane

I posted an article about it in the Johnny Depp lovefest thread...is really sad

"Cruel is a matter of perspective"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 05:30 AM
Claudia_Black is currently offline Click here to Send Claudia_Black a Private Message Find more posts by Claudia_Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i wanna break down cryng right now

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

OH this is so sad...i dont know what to say....other than i hope she will be ok

pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

please pray from them guys. if not, she might not get better anytime soon so...a delay in Sweeney

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 05:31 AM
pirate179

im praying...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 05:32 AM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I know she will be fine. There will be no use crying. Save your tears for joy.

She will be fine. I will be praying. And Im not praying because she is Johnny's child, is because she is a child.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 05:36 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Having an ill child is one of the most heart-wrenching things a parent can ever go through. I hope this is just a dreadful rumor, but if it isn't I will certainly add my hopes and prayers for her full recovery and for strength for her family and friends.

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 05:38 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OMG sad My prayers are with Johnny and his family!!! I agree surreal, having a seriously ill child is something really hard for a parent.....I hope whatever Lily has, she overcomes it and comes out healthy and strong!!!

Hang in there Johnny, Lily will be fine!! Ur fans are all praying for her!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 07:32 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Djinn

i don´t believe in god so i won´t pray. but i trust in the good work of well educated doctors and hope she gets better soon.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 01:00 PM
Djinn is currently offline Click here to Send Djinn a Private Message Find more posts by Djinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Too_Blue

As I mentioned in another thread, I wish the family the best and the little girl a speedy recovery. I also pray that Johnny and his wife are handling this well. It's tough being a parent in that situation. It's hard not to overreact and think the worst.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 01:44 PM
Too_Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Too_Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Too_Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksSweet

yeah... i read similar article on the other site and i was really sad... i wanted to post it here when i´ll come here... but there it is ...i hope she will get better but i think she will get better...i will be surely praying for her health... and after all there is praying - we all (almost all) are praying for her health and we all hope she will get better... we are with her!!!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:05 PM
JacksSweet is currently offline Click here to Send JacksSweet a Private Message Find more posts by JacksSweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Oh...this makes me so sad...I am praying for Lily Rose and for Johnny and Vanessa...there can be no greater pain in the world than losing your child, seeing your child sick and in pain...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:54 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Wow. Has anyone found out what happened to her? I understand the respect issue, but I'm just curious. Hopefully it will turn out to be something that is easy, or at least possible to fix and not a fatal disease. Our prayers are with you, Lily-Rose, and with your mom, dad, and brother.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 03:26 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Aw i found this and i wasnt even searching for anything johnny related..

"It’s been an emotional rollercoaster for all of them, and he has been finding it hard keeping it together. He’s a devoted dad and is spending as much time as he can with Lily."
http://theblemish.com/

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 06:40 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Lily-Rose Update
Posted in Blog on March 8th, 2007
USAToday offers a statement from Johnny Depp’s publicist, Robin Baum, in response to the news that Lily-Rose has been hospitalized in London.

Without going into detail, she simply says Lily-Rose is “doing much better,” and that “the family greatly appreciates the continued support and respect of their privacy.”

http://www.deppimpact.com/blog/

OMG *sighs in relief* This statement makes me feel soooo much better!!! She's doing better...yay LILY!!!! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 08:35 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

thank you Diva...this makes me feel better too....cuz I was feeling really down about it on top of everything else going on in life....can't wait to hear that she is fully recovered and back home with Mommy and Daddy and brother Jack

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 09:42 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirategirl85

yes she's dooing here is an article from people magazine:

ohnny Depp's daughter, who has reportedly fallen ill in England, is "doing much better" the actor's rep said in a statement Thursday.

"We are happy to report that their daughter is doing much better," Depp's rep, Robin Baum, said in a statement. "The family greatly appreciates the continued support and respect of their privacy."

Depp and his longtime girlfriend , Vanessa Paradis, have two children, Lily-Rose, 7, and Jack, 5.

Several British papers have reported that Lily-Rose came down with an undisclosed illness over a week ago and that Depp, 43, has been by her bedside every day.

Depp has been filming a movie version of the stage musical Sweeney Todd for DreamWorks. A studio rep tells PEOPLE: "We have adjusted the schedule to accommodate [Depp's] needs at this moment. We understand that [Lily-Rose] is improving. ... Obviously everybody at the studio is certainly with them in their good spirits."

http://www.people.com/people/articl...0014424,00.html

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 10:12 PM
Pirategirl85 is currently offline Click here to Send Pirategirl85 a Private Message Find more posts by Pirategirl85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

YAY!!! OMG...I'm really happy she is doing better!!! My prayers are still with them, and hopefully she fully recovers soon....but this is great news!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 10:24 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
thank you Diva...this makes me feel better too....cuz I was feeling really down about it on top of everything else going on in life....can't wait to hear that she is fully recovered and back home with Mommy and Daddy and brother Jack

No Prob! as soon as i saw it i knew i had to post it up...if u ladies are anything like me, i knew this would make some of u feel much better, i know it did for me! I was telling my sister about it and she was like wow the way u talk about her is as if u knew Lily-Rose personally! LOL...i really do feel like i know her, cause it really had me down knowing she wasn't well! confused But im glad she's better big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 10:28 PM