KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » O-M-G. Wedding?

O-M-G. Wedding?
Started by: Gravitation

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanami_XIV

Warning O-M-G. Wedding?

When Elizabeth tells Jack it WOULD of never worked,in the background everyone is gathered with Gibbs in the front holding something...and everyone had turn to look at Jack and Lizz.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:08 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

n-no

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:11 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

yeah...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:12 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirategirl85

well here is the photo if you want to analyze it yourself....

Attachment: screen66.png
This has been downloaded 216 time(s).

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:12 AM
Pirategirl85 is currently offline Click here to Send Pirategirl85 a Private Message Find more posts by Pirategirl85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

good God, they are I had noticed that everyone is looking at them.... but if it was a wedding then wouldnt jack be a bit more sulky? and it looks to me that Liz is he one who looks sad.... OH! i need Chiki here or someone to tell us this is wrong... or give us a good reason why it wont happen

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:13 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Yeah...and who's that behind Gibbs? Will?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:15 AM
a-k-a-amber

my speculation is Jack stopped the wedding and Elizabeth is sighing saying it never would have worked between us

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:17 AM
Nanami_XIV

Or Liz saw Jack looking hurt and walked over to him...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:18 AM
a-k-a-amber

but it is still a hint they wouldnt put it in there if it wasnt signifigant like they put a shot of an almost kiss between jack and liz in the DMC trailer

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:18 AM
Pirategirl85

no that's not will to harry....

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:23 AM
Pirategirl85 is currently offline Click here to Send Pirategirl85 a Private Message Find more posts by Pirategirl85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
no that's not will to harry....
i know...

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:25 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

will to harry?

Pirategirl85

someone said that might be will behind mr. gibbs

a-k-a-amber

oh no dont think it is either

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:26 AM
a-k-a-amber

Originally posted by sailorleo
i know...
What do you know!?!?!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:27 AM
a-k-a-amber

Originally posted by Pirategirl85
well here is the photo if you want to analyze it yourself....
it looks a bit.. it could be.... Norington?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:27 AM
Pirategirl85

nirrington is clean shave now....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:29 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

no... i dont think gibbs is holding anything. i lightened it and zoomed in. look like he's either just holding his hand up like that or holding something small. maybe a ring

Maybe Gibbs proposed to Liz! eek!

lol

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:30 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirategirl85

LOL

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:31 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she BETTER NOT MARRY WILL! shes not destined to i can feel it! they were denied marriage once, dont you think thats sign enough? i mean come on!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:33 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote