KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » keira!!!

keira!!!
Started by: CaptainJacksLuv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

keira!!!

we made one for orli, y not keira, she is part of sparrabeth!!! HAPPY BDAY KEIRA!!!!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 07:48 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

GO KEIRA - SHES KOOL

Happi Bday Keira, GO SPARRABETH

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:26 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

SPARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTT

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 09:10 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

shes a goon!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:19 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Keira's AWEsome!!! I know lots of ppl don't like her but she's a part of what makes the whole film possible. She plays not one but TWO of my fave heroins so...HAPPY (22th) BDAY KEIRA!!!!!!

WOOT! a toast to a good actress and a girl who has great chemistry with Johnny Depp(not that it's a hard thing)! cheers!

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:59 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

(please log in to view the image) To Keira..

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:08 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

yeah, happy birthday to Keira

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:09 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

she cant act shes just appreciated cus shes part of a film JD made successful and apparantly shes attractive (if u go for men in drag).
BUT EVRYONE knows how I feel about it so ill just back out of the thread lmao!!!!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:23 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

no lol! it's ok. I ttly agree that she doesn't do her best in POTC but that's cause her chracter is supposed to be that straight for JD's character to shine and also cause she doesn't have that much expirience. I mostly liked her in P&P but...hey! I'm not gonna turn this into a discussion thread. lets just clebrate. Drinks all around!

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:29 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OMG I LOVE HER!!!! Happy Birthday Keira! AWWWWW YAY!!! I sooooo Love that Girl!! she's 1/2 of Sparrabeth....wo0o0o0o0o0 Long Live Sparrabeth!!! Drinks all around!! beer Did u here that T.Maria? DRINKS all around!!! LMAO!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:16 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I think she can act, or she's gotten better at least. She's very young remember, she was just a teen when she started out. It's all experience at the end of the day smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:45 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Keira can act. She was nominated for BEST ACTRESS in Pride and Prejudice. Has anyone seen The Jacket? She's good in that, too.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 09:29 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
OMG I LOVE HER!!!! Happy Birthday Keira! AWWWWW YAY!!! I sooooo Love that Girl!! she's 1/2 of Sparrabeth....wo0o0o0o0o0 Long Live Sparrabeth!!! Drinks all around!! beer Did u here that T.Maria? DRINKS all around!!! LMAO!!

*giggles*

Oh, I heard you alright Happy Dance

*breaks out Captain Jack's Rum Stash*

Go Keira,
Its your birthday!!

I think she's amazing, to be honest smile
Ive seen most of the films that she has been in...and if you have ever seen Dr Zhivago then you will know what im talking about when I say she is VERY talented at what she does!!! big grin

And she's only 22....I think that's an achievement in itself...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 10:04 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

try not to get to crazy Diva/T maria....im watching you!!! jkLOL eek! eek! stick out tongue stick out tongue big grin big grin

HAPPY BDAY KEIRA!!! WOOOHOO

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 10:39 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 *gets up onto of the BAR* W0o0o0o0o0o00o0!!!! Anybody been to Cayote Ugly? NO!!! Alright!!! *starts dancing on the Bar* Wo0o0o0o0o0o0!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 10:49 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

hey ive seen that movie!! really good!

GET DOWN OFF THAT BAR!!! eek! wink stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 10:50 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

LMFFAO!!

I love that film...
I worked in a bar once...never did anything as strenuous as that though..

Although sometimes i couldn't help but help myself to the odd pint now and then.........Cheeky me big grin

*gets up on the bar and dances with Diva big grin*

Pirate179: If you can't beat us...join us big grin hehehe!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 12:14 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

nope sorry cant..im ur publisist(sp?) remember....im trying to keep you girls outta trouble is all smile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 12:16 AM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

you'll give into the dark side one day....mark my words big grin hehehe!

*bides her time...*

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 12:22 AM
pirate179

no i wont...see i can resist SOME temptations and i think this is one of thembig grin

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 12:23 AM