KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » You know youre obsessed w/the KMC POTC forum when...

You know youre obsessed w/the KMC POTC forum when...
Started by: ivebeendepped43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

You know youre obsessed w/the KMC POTC forum when...

ok, i was on the you know you're obsessed when forum and i was like, "Why not a you know you're obsessed with the KMC POTC forum when..." thread because i know a vast majority are VERY dedicatde to this thread! so why not? ill start...

1. When you post so fast that you have to refresh the page several times until someone posts, which afterward you post immediately stick out tongue

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 11:25 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

when u are out with ur friends and all u can think of is getting back to a computer to log on and see whats new!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 11:34 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

you cant stand to miss one day on here because you know good and well that if you do, you'll have to read 5 pages on each thread to catch up on everything you missed!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 11:36 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

^^ LOL True!

When u have forgotten Myspace (even though u use to be a huge Myspace freak), and spend all ur time here!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 11:38 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol yeah!

whenever something pirate-related happens to you in every day life, all you can think about is how you're going to explain it here on KMC!! (i do that all the time! im just like "OMG!!! I have to tell them this! its great!)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 11:44 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

When u find urself begging ur mom to buy u a laptop...so that while im at the preimere of AWE (waiting all day) i can log into KMC and give u all up-to-the-minute Updates as they happen directly from Disneyland!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 11:48 PM
pirate179

that would be nice diva!!! really nice LOL

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 11:58 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

wen u type liike dis and u have a jack/liz sig nd u spend all ur tiem from deh time u get hom 4rom skool till like midnigh (lol)(on KMc otcp forumz

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 12:06 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

um... yeah. but we dont all type like that.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 12:08 AM
pirate179

fo sho ibd43

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 12:09 AM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol thanx

when you actually converted ships because you heard too many brilliant theories about Sparrabeth or a different ship

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 12:11 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
um... yeah. but we dont all type like that.

oh you type correctly do you.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 12:18 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

yes actually we all do!!( well for me most of the time LOL)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 12:21 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ya, we dnt typ lyke dis or whtevr u tink we typ lyke

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 12:29 AM
Ditte3

when ever you switch on the computer,you click on KMC POTC FORUM to see what new posts are.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 07:41 AM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

damm now theres barker here.Bye Bye Thread

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:12 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

What is Barker doing here... confused whatcha doing around these parts of KMC Barker? I don't see you around here much... or not at all.

when you just have to use the computer even if you just have to log on to KMC and answer pm's and this part of the forum!

when you open this before you even open the real reason you went online!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:25 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

yeah so tue.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:57 PM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ok!!! back on topic!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 11:07 PM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

When you can't live without it

When you're on here EVERYDAY - ALL DAY

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:29 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote