KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » It's Premiere Time!!!!

It's Premiere Time!!!!
Started by: PirateDiva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

It's Premiere Time!!!!

Hey Guys....I Just wanted to u all that I will do my very Best to Get Full Coverage on the Premiere today!!!

Im Soooo Excited!!!

Today I Get the Pleasure of Meeting 2 of KMC's Members...Calypso and Jackismyboo!!! smile

Anyways Stay Tuned this is where I'll Be Posting Pics and comments about the Event!!

Have a Wonderful Saturday everyone, Wish us Luck and Hopefully we can Make all of u Proud!!! smile

Level 1 Coverage is My Goal!! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 19th, 2007 10:23 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

LOL You go girl! and GoodLuck thumb up

P.s. Don't forget autographs!!! big grin

Have a Great Time! eek!

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post May 19th, 2007 10:27 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yeah, don't forget autographs and pics lol...

have a great time!

and... in your excitement you made three threads. stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 11:11 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!! big grin

Heres hoping your dream comes true (again lmao! big grin) and you get to meet johnny!! big grin

Give him a kiss from me, will ya??? wink

And i hope that you, calypso and jackismyboo have a fantastic time!!! big grin

Old Post May 19th, 2007 12:09 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

maybe you could bind johnny and show him on video here... force him to pay for our transpo towars there, let's get an autograph and kiss each.. and let him go? laughing out loud

jk.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 12:19 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

eek! exciting!

Old Post May 19th, 2007 12:46 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

gosh i'm so happy and jealous at the same time...see i have this fantasy that if i could ever win the lottery....i would fly all of us in together and we could have a "pirates Marathon"....and we could talk and party and celebrate jack and elizabeth's love..

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:43 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

okay.. that sounded sweet.... lol...

let's do that.. when all of us have enough money to go to your place lol.. happy

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:44 PM
SarahB

aw wow! lucky u! lol...hav a fab time and tell us all bout it!! (same with the others tht r going)smile

Old Post May 19th, 2007 03:34 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

WHOOOOOOT! Tell us what happened. PROMISE? YAY! We have people inside! And not just ONE. THREE!

Have a good time and lots of pics for us kay?

Freedom...

Old Post May 19th, 2007 06:25 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Does anyone know what time the stars start arriving for the premier???

What time is it in california now??

Just think...diva, calypso and jackismyboo could be standing there talking to johnny or anyone right now.......big grinbig grinbig grin!!!!

Old Post May 19th, 2007 07:24 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Djinn

yeah... when does the event start? and what time is it there? confused

Old Post May 19th, 2007 07:26 PM
Djinn is currently offline Click here to Send Djinn a Private Message Find more posts by Djinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

look!! Jack Davenport!! (please log in to view the image)

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post May 20th, 2007 02:00 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

GAH!!!!! JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY!!!!!!!! (please log in to view the image) IM HYPERVENTALATING!!! ITS JOHNNY!! HES SO SSEXXI!!!!! yay! im the first to call his premire pic ssexxi on here!!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post May 20th, 2007 02:37 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

here he is bigger!! look at that ssexxi gettup!!! and those EYES!!! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2007 02:40 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

HES SO GORGEOUS!!!!!! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2007 02:43 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

AAHH!! FULL BODY!! THE MAN IS F**KIN BEAUTIFUL! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2007 02:45 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

....2 seconds later..STILL AMAZING! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2007 02:46 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

HES WEARING HIS BOOTS HES WEARING HIS BOOTS HES WEARING HIS BOOTS HES WEARING HIS BOOTS HES WEARING HIS BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GGAAHH!!!!!!
! IM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2007 02:52 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

HES SMILING!!!!!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2007 02:54 AM