KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » potc4 without jack?

potc4 without jack?
Started by: bat14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bat14
Davy Jones

potc4 without jack?

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entert...tent_870578.htm
that would be terrible.
*nothing to say*

--- I'm waiting ---

Old Post May 27th, 2007 07:14 PM
bat14 is currently offline Click here to Send bat14 a Private Message Find more posts by bat14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

they wouldnt make it without Depp. I heard he would do it if the script was good. If anyone would be cut out, it would be Will and Liz. Their story is pretty much over.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 08:08 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
they wouldnt make it without Depp. I heard he would do it if the script was good. If anyone would be cut out, it would be Will and Liz. Their story is pretty much over.

Ya, but their son still has one hell of a story to tell I bet.

If jack does find the fountain of youth. maybe he will be around forever and since the next will be a spin off, maybe it would be about Wills son. Then, Will son would be all grown up and we would still have Jack, not to mention, Will won't really be going anywhere since he is captain of the dutchman. The only one who really wouldn't fit anywhere is Liz, and I still want her in it though.

Of it is a spin off, I hope its about Wills son.

PWNT

Old Post May 27th, 2007 09:40 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

POTC without Jack - NOT POTC.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 02:02 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdl1224
captain jack <3

yeah. without capt. jack... there's no pirates of the caribbean.
half the fans they have now probably wouldn't show up to the opening.

that would be a very sad day. :[

Old Post May 28th, 2007 02:07 AM
jdl1224 is currently offline Click here to Send jdl1224 a Private Message Find more posts by jdl1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdl1224
captain jack <3

and what happened to johnny saying he'd do pirate movies for the next 10 years of his career!? bahh. i hope he was misquoted. :[

Old Post May 28th, 2007 02:10 AM
jdl1224 is currently offline Click here to Send jdl1224 a Private Message Find more posts by jdl1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

ever heard about the movie, The Rum Diary? Johnny was supposed to go out in there.. Rum - Pirates.... lol, it goes a long way..

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 02:15 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdl1224
captain jack <3

that's true. i guess "pirate movies" doesnt actually mean PotC.
dang. well now i'm extra sad. lol.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 03:41 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

aww... no worries...

without Jack, Pirates of the Caribbean would've been 'just another pirate movie'...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 03:56 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
aww... no worries...

without Jack, Pirates of the Caribbean would've been 'just another pirate movie'...

I would probably still go to see it if jack wasn't there, but I know I really wouldn't like it much.

PWNT

Old Post May 28th, 2007 10:53 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I would probably still go to see it if jack wasn't there, but I know I really wouldn't like it much.

yeah.... me too.. maybe.. but... IMO still without Jack, not POTC. He separated POTC from other 'just another pirate movie's...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:48 AM
bat14
Davy Jones

year. i would see it, too. but i won't buy the film. I will not support disney, if they'll do this.

--- I'm waiting ---

Old Post May 28th, 2007 01:20 PM
bat14 is currently offline Click here to Send bat14 a Private Message Find more posts by bat14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarahB

it wont be the same.
he makes th movie! lol

Old Post May 28th, 2007 02:17 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Who says that the next movie would happen before the ten years are up? I bet that they work Will and Liz in for a final adventure with Captain Jack Sparrow.

Having Will as captain of the Dutchman and Liz as Pirate King would make just about any story interesting, don't you think? big grin

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post May 28th, 2007 02:26 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

sorry, but there won't be a POTC 4 without Johnny....so this topic is really useless...cus the writers, directors, everyone know that the Pirate movies would not stand a chance without jack Sparrow...because he is Pirates of the Caribbean.....no way would they make a movie about will and liz and their son....boring...

Old Post May 28th, 2007 03:02 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

the only reason they went beyond the original pirate movie was because of johnny depp....end of discussion, really.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 03:02 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

so that's it then. WITHOUT JACK = NO PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN ... obsession. like i said, POTC would just be 'just another pirate movie'.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 03:22 PM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

I agreee completely with Jaeh, I mean you simply CANNOT have a POTC WITHOUT CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!! SAVVY?

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post May 29th, 2007 09:23 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pcgaminggirl

Love potc 4 about Captain Jack

Do not fret, johnny said he would do Captain Jack as long as they would have him and that he loves playing that role!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 11:00 PM
pcgaminggirl is currently offline Click here to Send pcgaminggirl a Private Message Find more posts by pcgaminggirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yea...he has said this:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entert...tent_870333.htm

and he has always said that. he will be in it if they make it.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 12:19 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote