KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The question on everybodys mind.......

The question on everybodys mind.......
Started by: PIRATES=SEX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

The question on everybodys mind.......

IS THERE GOING TO BE A 4TH?

It seemed quite possible with the ending.
[SPOILER ALERT]

Highlight to see.
How jack cut the piece from the map to the fountain of youth. But then again with the whole secret ending its possible there may not be a 4th , all in all i really hope there is.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 10:49 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloomaholic
Will's Mistress

really? i felt it would be less possible with the ending and if there was a pirates 4...it wouldn't continue in this trilogy...it would most likely be a new story which for some reason I find sad

angelWill Turner & Jack Sparrowpirate
love My boys! love

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:08 PM
Bloomaholic is currently offline Click here to Send Bloomaholic a Private Message Find more posts by Bloomaholic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

definately be a new story.
And if its a new story then its highly unlikely that there would be all the same cast...and for me, POTC doesnt work without all the original cast.

The death of norrie upset me, because of how great his character had become in DMC...i LOVED him in DMC because his role was just so different, and we saw a side of him that we all loved.

Does anyone get the impression that the death of Governor swann and Norrie was really...bland???
No big build up and no real sense of them actually dying?

It was just like;

You're dead? Oh no, thats so sad...ok, lets move on...

If theres a 4th then i hope its really original and they can find a way to bring back characters into the script possibly find a way for lizzie and Will to be there, too ...

Cause lets face it;

Most of us aren't all that keen on new characters becoming main characters within a film/television franchise that we love...

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:24 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloomaholic
Will's Mistress

i was freaking out A LOT when Will died and jack pulled her away while she was screaming for him...i was like "omg omg!!! oh no, guys will is dead" and my friends are like "just wait, maybe he'll be okay" (one was upset with me...the other could care less) :LOL big grin

love My boys! love

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:44 PM
Bloomaholic is currently offline Click here to Send Bloomaholic a Private Message Find more posts by Bloomaholic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

I don't think there'll be a fourth, it would really just kind of be repeating itself. Like how in the beginning of the first one Jack is shipless and all.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 12:53 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloomaholic
Will's Mistress

well jack was shipless at the end of Pirates 3 anyway...right back where he started from!! lol!

love My boys! love

Old Post May 29th, 2007 02:23 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I think it would be horrible if they make a movie four!It is so good how it is now so why ruin it?I think it is good for a three part movie and that is it.JM

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 02:48 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloomaholic
Will's Mistress

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I think it would be horrible if they make a movie four!It is so good how it is now so why ruin it?I think it is good for a three part movie and that is it.JM

I agree...it wouldn't even have the same characters...not cool lol

love My boys! love

Old Post May 29th, 2007 03:55 AM
calypso

Ok, what hooked all of us on POTC? Was it Will and Lizzy, Jack and Lizzy, the monkey and Lizzy, Norri and Lizzy, or anybody who wanted to be kissed by Lizzy and die?

No, it was CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW. So if, and I say if they decide to to another POTC, it will either be a back story of Captain Jack Sparrow, a spin off on a couple of characters, i.e. Pentel and Regetti, in a cartoon series or maybe another trilogy with Captain Jack Sparrow on more adventures.

I hope we have more CJS. I love the character as much as Johnny Depp does and I for one would love to see him in action again. Do ya'll really not want to see another trilogy with CJS. Are ya'll so locked into Will, Lizzy and CJS making POTC what it is? Well, I am not, and I hope for another great hijinks on the seas with the rascally Captain Jack Sparrow.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 04:50 AM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Of Jack Sparrow has a great ring to it, just like the game!

big grin big grin stick out tongue stick out tongue

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post May 29th, 2007 09:11 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

That was beautiful calypso, so beauitful of what you typed. It all makes since to me and probally to others as well. And I want a PotC 4 too! Maybe with Jolly Roger trying to kill Jack Sparrow but hopefully if there is a 4th they make it a whole movie not a trilogy but a whole movie. And maybe Jack Sparrow will try to save Elizabeth if she is in the 4th movie from Jolly Roger and maybe Will Turner will try to save Elizabeth too! It would cool or maybe instead of Eilzabeth it will be her kid! It would be awesome.

Old Post May 31st, 2007 07:29 PM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Well, Terry (or Ted, I forget which) said on Wordplayer that a Pirates Four does not necessarily have to take place AFTER the ten years are up. So...perhaps they do an inbetween story, and show us Will/Elizabeth togeth during that time (bending the rules, perhaps?), along with Jack to do some more adventuring?

That'd be so cool!!!

ETA: I actually am not a big fan of Johnny Depp or Captain Jack Sparrow. My draw to the films? Norrington and Will big grin

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 10:22 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!

You do love Johnny and Jack. You just don't realize it. evil face

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 10:29 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

lol laughing

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 10:30 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I dont think there will be a fourth.The secret ending kinda leaves Will and Liz out of it if there is.Does anyone ever see Jack settlling down anytime soon?I sure as hell dont.His ending was simply a "Well, that guy's is gonna keep doing what he always does.Adventure..."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 10:44 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

^^ I did just state that the writers mentioned Pirates 4 doesn't have to take place after the ten years are up, so Will and Liz could possibly be in a fourth film.

And I know, shocking as it is, I just am not overly fond of Jack Sparrow. He's entertaining but ah...meh. I just don't enjoy him as much as I do the other characters. I know, it's terrible. wink

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 10:48 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I think their will be a four. Like I said, I think it will be about Wills son. It should be a couple of years into the future though so he is grown up and the movie could be about him helping jack find the fountain of youth before Barbossa catches up to them. I really don't want Barbossa to be a bad guy again though. Still, Jack and him aren't really friends. They only teamed up in that movie for the sake of pirates.

And if you don't want that, it could be even more into the future so Wills kid is an Adult and Jack already ound the fountain of youth and drank it so he is immortal and looks exactly the same as every movie. Will would still be around too because he can't age or die since he is the captain of the Dutchman.

Barbossa would jst be older and either Elizabeth would be dead (murdered) or she is busy being the new governer of wherever her dad ruled over so she wouldn't make as much appearances.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 10:55 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

^^ Will isn't captain of the Dutchman any longer.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 11:02 PM
lovethemtigers

if the fourth movie is what goes on between will and elizabeth during those ten years...it will be a major box office flop, because although you may not be drawn to the pirate movies because of johnny and jack...you are in a very small minority...cuz the majority of the fans.,,and the main reason for the success of the three movies..is Johnny Depp and jack Sparrow..and that's just a fact....

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 11:14 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote