KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What POTC KMC memebers would never say...

What POTC KMC memebers would never say...
Started by: sailorleo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

What POTC KMC memebers would never say...

sailorleo: Norrie, ew...like whatever, he's totally disgusting.

T.Maria: SHOW ME THE WILLABETH!!!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 10:13 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao!

ALLLLLL POTC girl KMCers: Johnny is disgusting in everyway! how could you like him, he's such a b***ard

OMG! i cant believe i just said that

CJL: HOW COULD U LIKE SPARRABETH????

CJL: THE MONKEY ISNT FUNNY!

MINA: Ur my best friend CJL

(sorry i call myself CJL coz its my initials for my last user and i like it like that)

SailorLeo: I hate Norrington!!! how could you like him!?

Jaeh: I hate Jedis...AND pirates!

CJL: NINJAS R COOLER THAN PIRATES!!!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 10:31 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

lmao!!!!!!! big grin

Surreal: The protrayal of Willabeth's relationship will never persuade me to leave the love that is Sparrabeth...even if orlando played the part half naked.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 10:31 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

sailor: if that jack davenport came upto in the street, i wouldnt pay any attention to him, reguardless of the fact that he was naked with only a fig leaf to hide his modesty...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 10:32 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

hehehehehh

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 10:33 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

**omg fig leaf!!!!!**

All girls: WTF pirates suck.....i'm gonna go watch a real movie....elizabethtown

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 10:34 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao

All girls: Im gunna sooo chuck out my johnny poster and put a poster of keira knightley on my wall...and she'll b nakedwink lmao

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 10:56 AM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

lmao!!! big grin

All girls: As far as we're concerned, barboza is the sexiest pirate to ever sail the seven seas...and will is a close second. big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 11:39 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tramps Lady

Jaeh: I hate Jedis...AND pirates!

NOOO! lol..

laughing out loud guys!

Mina: I decide that i will be a Willabether. screw sparrabeth! eek!

all girls: screw johnny: we'll keep keira on our walls.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 11:45 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

wink

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 11:53 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

sailor: Norrington sucks! Good the his screen time was like a minute!

i wanna stop.. this is scary stuff lol.. we're meddling with the unknown in here lol

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 11:56 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

T.Maria wrote:

quote:
Surreal: The protrayal of Willabeth's relationship will never persuade me to leave the love that is Sparrabeth...even if orlando played the part half naked.

*dies* You rock. Ok, ok, can I play???

T.Maria: I love Will. I love Willabeth. However, Norribeth is my true ship. Although, I like Beckabeth and Barbossabeth has a sense of the forbodden to it, and of course I love Willaspeckington (Will/Lizzie/Jack/Beckett/Norrington) with a hint of Mercer on the side...

big grin

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 01:08 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Willaspeckington? dude! laughing!!!!

Surreal: Willabeth should never have happened. Everything pointed to Sparrabeth! GAHHH!!! SPARRABETH FOREVER!

weird alternate universe lol.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 01:12 PM
Surreal_44

Willaspeckington = OTS (One True Ship)

Jaeh Skywalker: I am in love with Ragetti. I love his new eyepatch. Sexy....*sexy growl*

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 01:17 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i might say that... stick out tongue

just kidding lol.

willaspekington sounds like a new breed of fish.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 01:18 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Jaeh: Upon careful review, I've decided that there are many connections between POTC and Star Wars, most notably, the fact that Beckett, in all his devious shortness, is really just the equivalent of Jar-Jar Binks.

Katelovespirate: Pirates? F*ck no! They pillage and plunder and are really bad eggs. I think I'll stay clear of those baddies.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 01:44 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

what the freak? laughing rofl!

Willo: I've concluded that the last script posted in Surrealkatewillomina project, it's all over.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 01:49 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Nooooooooo!

Jaeh: Next point of order, jawas. Jawas are the pirates of the Star Wars universe. Not smugglers. Notice how Pintel and Ragetti are jawa-like?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 01:50 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

dude, that's not impossible that i would say it, but that's hilarious! laughing

Willo: I believe, that no one, i repeat, NO ONE, should explore into the unknown regions of Sparrabeth. It's all over guys, face it. everything is pointless.

nooo!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 01:58 PM
SarahB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sailorleo
**omg fig leaf!!!!!**

All girls: WTF pirates suck.....i'm gonna go watch a real movie....elizabethtown

haha! lol thts a good one! laughing out loud
-[nice siggy btw!!smile]-

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 05:18 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote