KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Kmc Top 20 Funniest Pirates Moments

Kmc Top 20 Funniest Pirates Moments
Started by: T.Maria

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Tongue Kmc Top 20 Funniest Pirates Moments

Yup...if you havent guessed it by now, then im going to make a youtube video of the top 20 funniest moments in ALL of the pirates films!!! big grin

It can be;

* A scene
*A line
*A certain look
*or just something completely random...

Oh, and it can be from any character you want smile

I know its hard to choose, but im thinking that if everyone puts their heads together and can think of as many scenes/lines as possible then i rekon we might be able to do this...smile

its just gonna be hard putting it all in order...lol.

Just tell me your funniest moments!! big grin

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 10:17 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

OO Good idea smile

*thinks* I think one of the best, most well known one is the scene when Jack comes into Port Royal and talks to the dude. And then steals that bag of coins smile and When he's talking to Murtogg and Mullroy. Those two scenes!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 11:43 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

okie dokie!! big grin

I've put the 'you're not a eunich, are you?' scene at number 20 big grin i couldnt resist it ...wink

anyone know any funny ones for gibbs, liz or norrie??? or anyone else??smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 11:46 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

hehe

I think the rum burning scene is a good one too smile

oh and Norrie's lines about "You're the worst pirate I'be ever heard of" Then the "That's got to be the best pirate I've ever seen" big grin My grandpa liked that alot hehe

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 11:48 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

ah!!! see...i forget about all of these great lines!!!!! big grin big grin

**adds them to her ever growing list** big grin

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 12:04 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ooo!! the whole "multiple Jacks" scene in pirates 3 is PRICELESS!! for everything else, there's MASTERCARD!! mmmm shirtless..so nippy..

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 01:43 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
!!tangerines!!

i like the bit in cotbp when jack is rowing into the cave, just that look on his face.. hes so satisfied with himself.

This space is no longer blank.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 02:45 AM
!!tangerines!! is currently offline Click here to Send !!tangerines!! a Private Message Find more posts by !!tangerines!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthivader

um how about in AWE when Jack, Will, Elizabeth and Barbossa are pointing guns at eachother and then they drop them and point again, that was funny.

Also in DMC when Jack appears inside the coffin and uses the limb to row, and when Pintel and Raghetti are talking about the Bible, I just watched DMC a few nights ago lol.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 03:42 AM
darthivader is currently offline Click here to Send darthivader a Private Message Find more posts by darthivader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Wow great idea TMaria.....

funniest moments...I do love the part where jack glances down at Will and Says "you're not a eunich, are you?" love that part....

okay...thinking of one....

I love when Jack is trying to blow out the fire on Cannibal Island when he is hanging from the pole...and as he blows the fire gets bigger and he says "not good"....

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 04:47 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

oh I just realized what it said top 20 funniest moments....LOL

20. Jack to Will "You're not a eunich, are you?"
19. Jack tries to blow out fire on cannibal island and suddenly the fire gets bigger "Not Good"...(jack hanging from pole ready to be roasted)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 04:49 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i got a jar of dirt! and the undead monkey *shoot* line.....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 08:00 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I need to say the part where marty dropped into that whole after firing was funny...

THERE ARE TOO MANY!!! MORE THAN 20!

sooo hard to chooose....

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 08:02 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

ok i shall make you all a deal;

Ill do a top 20 JACKS funniest moments, and then a top 20 POTC funniest moments lol!!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 10:21 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

okay...

Jack:
Jar of dirt
undead monkey
eunuch cracks

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 11:28 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
ok i shall make you all a deal;

Ill do a top 20 JACKS funniest moments, and then a top 20 POTC funniest moments lol!!

yes, that's an excellent idea...because there are so many funny moments for Jack and then funny moments for the rest of the cast....

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 01:17 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by lovethemtigers
yes, that's an excellent idea...because there are so many funny moments for Jack and then funny moments for the rest of the cast....

agreed.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 01:27 PM
lovethemtigers

Some more suggestions for funniest moments from the trilogy...

Jack on the Pearl facing the Dutchman "I've got a Jar of Dirt, I've Got a Jar of Dirt and guess what's inside it?"...and of course when he tumbles down the stairs "still got it"

in the sword fight "You need to find yourself a girl, mate"

The Look Jack has rowing the boat into the cave..the little smug smile.....in POTC (btw that is a great moment)

when Jack laughs at his own hanging - they are reading off his list of crimes and they talk about him impersonating a preacher and he looks at the excutioner and laughs...that is just so funny, IMO

at the end of POTC...I can't remember exactly what he says...but he's like "i'm feeling rather good about all this..." and he gets in Governor Swann's face and the Gov. can't handle Jack's Breath!! and then he walks over to Norrie "I was rooting for you, mate, know that."

The Sword Fight when Jack is running in the wheel and is proud that he got the key and gets knocked out by one of those metal ring thingies....

And I have always loved the part in the Sword Fight when Norrie has Jack cornered and he says "excuse me while I kill the man that ruined my life"...and Jack is like "let's consider that for a moment, former Commodore, who was it that when you had a notorious pirate behind bars saw fit to free said Pirate and keep your bonny lass all to himself, so who's fault is it really that you've ended up a rum-pot deck hand what takes orders from Pirates, eh?" Enough! and jack jumps down to the ground and says "still rooting of you, mate" and then he walks away whistling with key around his neck and falls into "grave" hole "oh!"

There are so many funny Jack expressions, the list could go on forever like...
in Potc When they find Mr. Gibbs in the pig stye and Will throws the bucket of water on him for the second time and Will says "that was for the smell"...and jack looks at Will....priceless look!

Oh...and of course when Norrington shows up in the Tortuga Tavern and Jack shuts the compass and starts to hide and is trying to escape by hiding behind the plant...and Norrie sees him and points gun at him and Jack is like "you're hired!", and Norrie says "sorry, old habits and all that".....

and of course when Jack looks at Norrie puking when norrie says "oh please, the Captain of the Flying Dutchman" and Jack says "You look bloody awful what are doing here?" and Norrie says "You hired me. I can't help it if your standards are laxed?"..and Jack responds, "You smell funny."...OMG I am laughing just typing this....and then I got sad because we didn't get any of these great exchanges between Jack and Norrie in AWE...what a waste AWE was...so many great opportunities swept under the carpet in a rush to get the movie released back to back summers....Shame Shame Shame REally...

Last edited by lovethemtigers on Jul 12th, 2007 at 01:41 PM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 01:38 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i like that spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically line!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 01:43 PM
lovethemtigers

Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
i like that spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically line!

that's It!....and then he gets in Gov. Swann's face and Swann can't handle Jack's breath...so funny!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 01:44 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yeah!

i love the scene with the undead monkey too...

and the multiple jack scene was not only funny, but sizzling... love

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 01:48 PM