KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I Hate Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow

I Hate Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow
Started by: To Freedom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
To Freedom

I Hate Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow

Just wanted to see how many haters there are, the reasons why and well, I'm just curious. Don't get me wrong. I love Jack/Johnny.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 09:07 AM
To Freedom is currently offline Click here to Send To Freedom a Private Message Find more posts by To Freedom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I almost freaked out on you there!!!!!!

YOU ALMOST KILLED ME! NO ONE COULD HATE JOHNNY!

hehe.. sorry.. haters, post please. *types reluctantly*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 09:11 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

Re: I Hate Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by To Freedom
Just wanted to see how many haters there are, the reasons why and well, I'm just curious. Don't get me wrong. I love Jack/Johnny.
huh My!You almost get me killed.i don't think there are many people hating him.Moreover i think there are many fans like us.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 09:20 AM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Holy Cow, ToFreedom, you about gave me a heartattach with this thread.. This shouldn't even be here.....

If anyone hates Jack/Johnny, then they need to have a lobotomy!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 02:00 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Wow, I sorta was like, "...what? A Johnny hater? This I've got to see." But it turns out it's not really a Johnny hater, so au revoir!

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 03:00 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

haha omgosh wow you freaked me out as well..
but i don't think anyone who hates JD will like pirates...i guess people could hate jack, but i wouldn't understand why-he's like the movie

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 03:32 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ugh i almost puked when i saw that title...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 04:51 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I almost died when i saw the title...

anyway, If you're a Johnny Depp hater, why go in the Pirates Of The Caribbean Forums? blink eek!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 11:34 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
i guess people could hate jack, but i wouldn't understand why-he's like the movie
I don't hate Jack, i love him really I just hated him in DMC cause.... I hate Sparrabeth.

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 08:23 AM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by miss_swann
I don't hate Jack, i love him really I just hated him in DMC cause.... I hate Sparrabeth.

*looks at you darkly*

hehe, just kidding.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 08:38 AM
To Freedom

HAHA....sorry gals for scaring you....

So...only one person, a guy or fanboy of Harry Potter doesn't seem to like Johnny/Jack.

My conclusion: Johnny/Jack has more female fans than male (excluding gays). Why?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 08:49 AM
To Freedom is currently offline Click here to Send To Freedom a Private Message Find more posts by To Freedom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

actually, if you're talking about Council, he didn't say he didn't like him... he was just curious to what he'll see in this thread, it being labeled 'I hate Johnny Depp' *wipes evil from chest, spins around 3 times and spits* (hahaha... black spot?) sparked his curiosity...

maybe the explanation is HE'S SO SEXY!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 12:16 PM
JacksSweet

Haahhah i came after a very long time in here...and what did i see??? "i hate johnny depp" i was like WHAT????i was so surprised and scared because of what a johnny/jack haters became of my friends during the time i was not here big grinbig grinbig grin god!!!ToFreedom!!!!You got us all big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:24 PM
JacksSweet is currently offline Click here to Send JacksSweet a Private Message Find more posts by JacksSweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

It isn't possible that anyone would hate Johnny... is it?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:44 PM
JacksSweet

Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
It isn't possible that anyone would hate Johnny... is it?

No even men...they do not hate him...Some of them admire him because of what a actor he is or such...Some of them are ok with the fact that women love him...and one loves him (his son of course) big grin
and women???as i said ALL love him...and if not,then they just say that he´s handsome big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:44 PM
JacksSweet is currently offline Click here to Send JacksSweet a Private Message Find more posts by JacksSweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

yes Ves.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 04:49 PM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

I mean yes.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 04:49 PM
Nanami_XIV

WOW! I was just passing by and I see this. I thought 'Oh no. Another basher.'
Don't make my mod side come out like that!! ^-^;;;;

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:11 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

i hate Johnny/ jack muwahahahahahahah!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!! ever sincce i saw sleepy hollow i fell in love with him(just not as obsesivly as all of u) lol

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:15 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I'm not obsessive either.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:22 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote