KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Dream Thread

Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Dream Thread
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Dream Thread

Had an interesting or fun Johnny or Jack centric dreams you would like to share? Then come on down! A hopefully "fun" thread to talk about the man in our dreams wink

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 03:22 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I can only remember having one, unfortunately. It wasn't anything special. Just a screwed up dream trailer for At World's End smile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 08:49 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

ive never had a dream about johnny...ive had dreams about POTC, though...back in the days when we were anxiously waiting for AWE to come out, and my mind was in overdrive

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 09:12 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

I've been lucky in the fact that I have had several dreams about both Jack and Johnny...sigh love I can't remember any of them now, but once I get back home I will post them big grin

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 09:22 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Hm. Would've been interesting if my dream about Blake Lewis was Johnny instead haha.. That would've been something to talk about big grin

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 11:16 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
!!tangerines!!

ok, NOW im interested. shifty

This space is no longer blank.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:12 AM
!!tangerines!! is currently offline Click here to Send !!tangerines!! a Private Message Find more posts by !!tangerines!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

What I got were Johnny dreams.. on his birthday! I was in his party! YAY YAY!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:18 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ive had at least 10 dreams bout Johnny....cant ermember any of them. but i know ive posted them all on here..most likely on the Johnny/Jack lovefest

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:37 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

I had adream some days ago.I don't remember what it was about.It was good that's one thing i remember.sorry.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 06:04 AM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Hmm...I can only remember a few Johnny/Jack dreams I've had. Most of them with Johnny are me hanging out with him and Vanessa - fun, but I want one with just me and Johnny (*pouts*)

In one dream I snuck backstage at the AWE premiere and hung out with the cast...that was cool.

I went to Johnny's birthday party once and played with his kids (I was supposed to watch them while attending the party)

I've had several POTC dreams...once I was stuck in jail with Jack for a while...fun big grin

I'll try to remember others - I've got them written down in my diary somewhere, I just have to hunt through all my random scribbles and find them lol

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 10:27 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I wish I'd get one tonight.. erm

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 11:29 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Just think about Johnny/Jack as the last thing before you go to sleep (say your prayers first, then think about them) It usually works for me big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 10:26 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

will try it lol.. maybe it'll work.. eek!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 01:57 PM
!!tangerines!!

......... Did it work??

This space is no longer blank.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 07:28 AM
!!tangerines!! is currently offline Click here to Send !!tangerines!! a Private Message Find more posts by !!tangerines!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

... well, i had one last night i don't remember what happened though.. but I'm sure it's about Jack.. big grin

... it seems like i should do something potc linked that would make me excited and i would dream about it.. yes

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 09:41 AM
Sifzensinril
Meself

I had dream about Jack, Lizzie and Giselle, Giselle combed Liz's hair, because she wanted to have a bath in Tortuga to be pretty because of Jack, because he got her beautiful dress.. and that stupid alarmclock woke me up

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 02:03 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

What a pity.
I was dreaming about Jack and Will yesterday.It was a sequel to POTC,but all I can remember there where two new girls with them and no Liz.I was so angry.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 06:03 PM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

it's so weird, but obsessed as i have been with Pirates, Jack and Johnny...i've yet to have a dream about them...the only dreams i have are the daydreams that I make up in my mind...but to have one during my sleep that my subconscious conjours up...I've yet to have one!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 10:36 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I don't much care for my dreams. They are disturbing in some kind of away a lot of the time. Only some are enjoyable.. others are.... just... weird... I did enjoy my Blake Lewis dream quite a bit though! Which I mentioned again but I swear I never will again from this point on.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 02:28 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I had a wonderful dream! I got the AWE dvd, watched it.. and guess what? It was totally different from the theater movie! It was re edited and had tons of sparrabeth stuff. The only part I really remember was set in the cave from the first movie. Jack put his arms around elizabeth and told her he loved her and she said "i love you too" It was after a lot had happened, near the end of the movie. Jack seemed tired of keeping it inside and Elizabeth knew she loved him even with all the buts and althoughs!! They were both physically and emotionally drained. A pretty in depth description, huh? haha But anyways, after I stopped watching the movie in my head I grabbed the dvd and started squealing and running around the house telling everyone that they changed it.

It was awesome.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:11 PM