KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Watching AWE like Rocky Horror

Watching AWE like Rocky Horror
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Watching AWE like Rocky Horror

Not quite satisfied with AWE? Find certain parts of it out of place, intriguing, scary, confusing, or just plain fun? Here is a way to watch the film without needing to pay attention: Rocky Horror style!

1. Every time Sao Feng is on screen, you must clap chopsticks together.
2. Whenever Beckett says Jack's name, shout out, "Enough chitchat. Let's kiss!"
3. Hurl bits of calamari at the screen whenever Davy Jones says, "Calypso."
4. Whenever someone dies, take out your tissues and bawl for them.
5. When Elizabeth gives her "Hoist the Colors" speech, take your plastic sword and thrust it into the air screaming, "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!"
6. Drink a sip of tea every time someone in the tea scene (Will, Beckett, and Davy) looks annoyed with someone else in the tea scene.
7. Clap your hands once for every Jack you see in the multiple Jacks scenes.
8. "Fake kiss" your neighbor whenever Elizabeth kisses someone
9. Come up with a name for every child you see in the film and say it out loud before they go offscreen.
10. Wave your toothbrush at the screen whenever Tia is onscreen.

Anybody have any other ideas?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 04:23 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

HAHAHAHAHA i love this. I completely forgot about the TEA SCENE~~!!!!!! it was like MY FAVORITE!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!! smile

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 04:37 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oh Fun....i wanna try!

11. Faint everytime Jack smiles, grins or smirks.
12. Pinch someone (softly..lol) everytime you see a crab in the movie.
13. Yell "Sparrabeth for life" everytime Will and Liz are in a scene alone together, especially when they kiss sick
14. Yell "Pansy" everytime they show a close up of Will.
15. Yell "murderer" everytime they show a close of Elizabeth.
16. Take a bite of a Green Apple everytime you see Barbossa.
17. Stand up and do a Victory Dance everytime the pirates cheer.

lol...I tried!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 08:08 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

18. Chuck a peanut at the screen everytime Jack says something "Jack-like" (may be determined by individual peanut-throwers).

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 08:25 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

willo omg, if it was even possible to love you more....

it is now!!! Squee this is brilliant!!! big grin

19. Whenever there's a major fight actors reanact it onstage

20. At the end of the pirate wedding people throw goldfish and take a swig of 'the rum'

21. Every time someone drinks the rum shout: Why's the rum gone!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 08:59 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

that's alotta claps willo:P

22. Drink wat ever drink u have when someone dies? lol

23. Eat a whole packet of M&Ms when Teague breaks his Guitar String

24. Eat a bushel of apple just randomly:P

25. Whisper "those two little guys are hot...but scare the crap outta me" to the closest person to you whenever Jacks two consciences arrive:P

26. When Jack says "Unmadingly unhelpful" you scream "WHAT THE!?!?!?!" and make everyone look at u and u say "Wat? I was sayin wat he was thinkin....duh"

not very good, i know:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 10:01 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

27. During the honeymoon knee orgasm scene, cover your neighbor's eyes with your hand and pretend to be shocked.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 01:01 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Okay--when Ragetti's eyeball is out of socket--yell My eye oh my eye!

Jack the monkey--We named the monkey Jack.

Y'all all are sooooo muuuchhhh fuuuuuunnnnnnn to play with--love it love it love it. Yo ho yo ho, a pirate's life for me--hey wait we gotta get that one in there somewhere?

And, one of my personal favorites, (and one of my only really truly impression of a character in a movie) arms in the air whenever Jack runs, right arm front to back only in a circular motion,think butterfly swim motion and left arm straight out pumping up and down. I swear to pete, I don't ever think anybody in all the history of movies, oh, wait, Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow was channeling Forrest Gump when he was running.

Oh, and whoever came up with enough chitchat, let's kiss!! We need a special over (way over) the top Award--good god almighty! That is funny!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 02:47 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Whenever Bootstrap Bill says the words "son" or "Will" in a sentence, say really loudly, "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 03:23 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

That's neato--can I hear a thump-thump on that?

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 03:25 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

thanks, tex. It can transfer to Rocky Horror DMC too.

Whenever Beckett is on screen and mentions Jack's name, say out loud, "I'll have my way with you soon enough."

COTBP Rocky Horror: whenever Jack is onscreen have him say, "I'm so glad that Beckett chick stopped chasing after me."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 03:28 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote