KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Once again, bring out the rum...and the fuzzy handcuffs :D

Once again, bring out the rum...and the fuzzy handcuffs :D
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Warning Once again, bring out the rum...and the fuzzy handcuffs :D

this may be early, but....

Happy birthday to...

.........wait for it...................wait for it.......I'm not saying it until I get a drumroll........*crickets sound*......HELLOOOOOO!!?????...........

....*sigh*.......*drumroll sounds*.....

....FINALLY!!!....*cough*....our humping piratista.....

...MINA!!!

Here in Australia her bday is tomorrow...others its in two days...thought i'd just make the nice announcement for lady croftbig grin

Now, wheres the handcuffs and whipped cream when you need it.....

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:45 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Mina! Where has she been, anyways?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:57 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

no idea....possibly finals???

But...hey...nice surprise when she hops on next, eh?

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 06:10 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

....scratch that...shes on M$N, i'll chat to her.....

*chats*

I said we needed her on here, and then she went offline...now shes just popped up again....

she says "she promises she will" and "she'll come back on the 14th because thats the last day of class" and "she wont come empty handed"...."she'll come with RPs!!!!

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP...join in on the fun!!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 06:14 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Brethern of the Coast a matter for serious consideration, if you please:

For Mistress Mina ,

she who makes Imperial PirateDiva so joyously happy when she can log on to this place and causes Miz Tramps to call for "fuzzy handcuffs" (worn in honor of or capturing...),

and who started the dirty mouth thread providing me opportune moments to monitor a chocolate roll eyes (sarcastic) parley, twixt Savvy and JCapt, until an accord was reached,

who has evidently authored more than one hugeish guffaw big grin or cleverly worded double entendre' when she is about,

in your honor on the occasion of your most glorious day of birth or thereabouts, in whichever hemisphere said piratista extraordinaire shall currently reside and/or exist,

I would wish to extend my heartiest hurrazhs and raise a tankard of rum as my salute for a day enjoyable and resplendent while you fully indulge whatever whims and/or pressing fancies you will in the manner best suited to pleasure yourself.

Hoist your colours, mate! Take all you can, Mistress Mina, give nothing back!! ,

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 07:55 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Happy Birthday Mina!

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 08:01 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Mina!

Wish I could get to know her better, I only know her by rep from my days as a lurker, but I hereby pay my salute to here!

*does Jack salute*

To the instigator (I believe) or at least a hearty participant in the Nipple Dance *woot*, and a wonderful part of the heart and soul of the KMC Sparrabeth forum! I toast my rum to you!

Oh, I checked out a Jack from Jaeh's shop, and had him all wrapped up for you Mina...have fun! wink

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 08:02 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i made this poem for her:P

Oh Mina, You came and you wrote us a roleplay
On our forum with orbitz and Johnny
We Love you, We miss you
We wish you a happy birthday

Oh Mina, You're our talented writing sunshine
On our forum with nipples and whipped cream
We love you, we miss you
We wish you a happy birthday

Oh Mina, You came and you saw crazy fangirls
On our forum so sparrabethy
We love you, Where are you?
We wish you a happy birthday!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 10:17 PM
katelovespirate

Mina, come back!!!!!!! we miss you. LovelyOne is back, so the sparrabethers are representing in the "who's kid is it" wonderings... hahaha. Sigh.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 12:31 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Happy Birthday, Mina! You always made me laugh and found the greatest sticker book of all time. We need you back.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 03:21 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

Happy Birthday, Muna
I miss you and come back

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:45 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OH My Mina!!! Truly a dear friend I love and miss!!!

I miss our late night chats were we had to hold our heads in a certain angle just so the reception on our phones wouldnt cut off...lol! She lives in Puerto Rico u know!

Our hours beyond ours of AWE reserch breaking down every single scene and deliberating and making sense of Sparrabeth ( Mina was the queen of making Sparrabeth sound good, she was my inspiration)

I still remebered when she called me like 1 am my time 4 am her time and Screaming that I need to get to a computer ASAP...i was like Ok What is it!! I went on and she sent me a link and it was when the first Promotional Posters of AWE ( the smoky ones) came out!! We freaked out on the phone together for like 2 hours!! lol

i truly miss her HILARIOUS RP's....Lmao I still crack up thinking about them!!!

Oh my Mina, my friend! Love and Miss ya she really became like a sister to me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINA!!! Muah!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Last edited by PirateDiva on Dec 11th, 2007 at 09:34 AM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:31 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINA AND GUYS I ALL MISS YOU!!!!!!!

Brit, I can:t wait for the story

guys i love you all....

oh, and merry christmas! i miss you! will be sending a message again soon when I can!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 12:50 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

JAEH! I'miss you

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:13 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i forced her on here...lmao

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:41 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Anyone notice that Mina is On!!! lol YAY!!!

Hi Mina I'm Sooooo on the Phone with you!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 03:58 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol..yea i know...ive been forcing her to come on lmao

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 03:59 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

You guys don't know how much this means to me. No feeling can describe this power of friendship that I feel for you guys. Reason I stopped KMC at first was not for my girls I COULD NEVER ABANDON YOU, but to take a breather of things from AWE. I'm still feeling quiet bitter about it. Sadly, I am still stuck with CotBP and DMC. So, I hope you guys can bare with me wink.

I have spended many, MANY days thinking about my friends. It's funny on how we are all in so many different and far away places but still keep in touch and feel as though we have known eachother for years! I talk to Diva on the phone and I feel as though she lives right next door laughing out loud when she lives in California and me all the way in Puerto Rico stick out tongue.

Same thing with TrampsLady. I want to thank her for thinking about me in making this thread of all the perverted things I am and have done stick out tongue. I love you! I love you all!

Not sure if trampslady has told you, but, I have RPs coming up because I really don't like bumping in here after about months of absence and not bringing something wink.

KMC is actually now part of my life. And with KMC I do mean people like Diva, Kate, lovethemtigers, willo, trampslady, ivebeendepped, sifzen, poky - whoa! The list goes on! You all mean a lot!

I would also like to say hello to the new people here whom I haven't met, yet. I would like to welcome you with open arms smile.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you ALL. Again, no words can describe this feeling.

It's like Hale Berry says, "I wish you were inside me right now." But, erm, not you people. I prefer Johnny Depp to be inside me stick out tongue.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!!!

-Melina-

PS.

YES, IT MEANS I'M BACK!!!!!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:27 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao mina...even touching things you say make me laugh sad smile

We've missed you...and i know i kept saying come on and stuff...but now i see why...you and your bloody long posts:P

whee...more RPs...big grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:35 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tramps Lady
lmao mina...even touching things you say make me laugh sad smile

We've missed you...and i know i kept saying come on and stuff...but now i see why...you and your bloody long posts:P

whee...more RPs...big grin

lol. Either it's bloody long posts or no posts at all stick out tongue wink.

Love ya!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:40 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote