KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Sparrabeth: Passion, Love, Lust...The Untold Story

Sparrabeth: Passion, Love, Lust...The Untold Story
Started by: T.Maria

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Love Sparrabeth: Passion, Love, Lust...The Untold Story

I'm hoping this works because im really proud of it big grin

I dont really mean to plug my own thing by giving it its own thread, but I'm just over the moon that this video has turned out the way it did big grin

(well, i suppose you lot will be the judgesmile But at the end of the day i think ive accomplished what i wanted to achieve hehe big grin)

ok, so here is the sparrabeth story:

This Is A Story Of Lust And Passion.

When Elizabeth Lost Will, She Thought She had Lost Everything...
But Then Someone She Never Expected To See Again Returned.

For One Night, He Taught Her What It Meant To Feel Real Love, And Be Loved In Return.

When He Disappeared Once More, Elizabeth Stood By The Promise She Had Made To Her Husband.

But She Knew She Would Never Feel Real Love Again.

This Story Is About What Happened To Elizabeth During Those ten Years Of William's Departure.

EXTRA INFO ONE THE SCENES:

Basically this story starts off with Elizabeth thinking about will.
Then one day whilst walking Through town somenoe familiar sees her.

He goes to her house to talk to her, and then afterwards they both end up thinking about eachother and the times they had together. - The next day, Jack can't resist and goes to see her again, but Elizabeth tells him that nothing can happen because she has a husband.

But then one night Elizabeth hears Jack outside her door, and suddenly lust consumes them.
- The next day, Elizabeth wakes up to find that Jack is no longer by her side - He has left through the shame of loving another mans wife.

Elizabeth finds herself alone to raise a fatherless child that jack will sadly never come to know about.
- And then realises that 10 years has passed too soon and she must return to the coast to greet her husband whom she can only touch for one day.

^^^ I thought i would give you the above info so you know exactly what you're watching lol smile

And im sorry in advance for seeming like ive turned jack into an a$$hole...i didnt mean to, I just needed to have elizabeth end up alone so i thought that Jack feeling guilty would probably be the best solution to why he up and left....

PS: If you're squeemish about love scenes etc then you may want to advert your eyes in the middle of the video...but i promise you that if you do watch it that you should hopefully be satisfied that i havent shown too much laughing

So here we go...let me know what you think big grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cOPvpz6LHc

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:11 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

O..............my...............GOD!!!!!

That was freaking beautiful...made me cry...I WANT THOSE CLIPS!!! give me give me give me!

gimme more:P

It was sooo gawjuzz....sadsadsad

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:29 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

thankyou hun!!!!! big grin big grinbig grin
if you want a story doing and i can use the clips you want, then let me know and i will big grin

really enjoyed doing this...if only it had happened lol
maybe next time i will try and make it a proper sparrabeth ending...hopefull... big grin

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:45 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao...i just want those clips to cherishbig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:46 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

they're mostly from 'the man who cried' and 'dr zhivago' smile
A few from POTC and about 2 from 'from hell' smile

brilliant films all round in my opinon...very strong films big grin

do you make vids tramps??? smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:49 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i made two that i managed to get onto youtube...they're from Red Vs Blue...you probably havent seen it..but feel free to go on my profile and look at them...obviously you can get to it by the comments:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:50 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

im watching it as we speak big grin
is it a video game???

you're very good at editing!! big grin

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:53 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yes...and thank you very muchbig grin

i just use windows movie maker lmao

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:56 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

me too...i cant afford anything else lol smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:59 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol...i did it in like 3 hours...but went out for 2 hours...os was made in 1....lmao...might make some more...not surebig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:01 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

you should! big grin
if u ever want to make potc vids, i could give u some clips smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:06 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

if i answered you...id be screaming for 232345353 pages long...so i think a simple answer would be...yesbig grin

I would love you forever!!!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:07 PM
katelovespirate

Okay, let the praise-fest begin...

T Maria, i am so, so proud of you. this is one of th best fan vids i've ever seen.... the editing was SEAMLESS, the music was perfect, the feeling of it was incredible. WHERE in God's name did you find all those clips?!?! Johnny was out of control GORGEOUS! Not to mention Keira... what films were they from?

I mean it worked so well--- it just flowed perfectly... WOW... thank you so much for sharing this with us!!!! Keep making vids, they are INCREDIBLE!!! True works of art.

XOXOXOXOXO!!! smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:01 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Dammit! I can't access youtube at work. I am so going to watch this, T. Maria, when I get home and I know it's going to be great. The care you put into just the storyline tells me so...that and your vids are always so good.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:15 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
Okay, let the praise-fest begin...

T Maria, i am so, so proud of you. this is one of th best fan vids i've ever seen.... the editing was SEAMLESS, the music was perfect, the feeling of it was incredible. WHERE in God's name did you find all those clips?!?! Johnny was out of control GORGEOUS! Not to mention Keira... what films were they from?

I mean it worked so well--- it just flowed perfectly... WOW... thank you so much for sharing this with us!!!! Keep making vids, they are INCREDIBLE!!! True works of art.

XOXOXOXOXO!!! smile

thanks kate big grin

glad you liked it, it was fun and easy to do because the setting was sort of the same in the different films smile

the clips were from the films 'from hell' the man who cried' and the rest of the keira clips were from 'dr zhivago' , which i highly recommend that you watch! big grin

tramps, let me know if you want the video and which potc clips you want and i will upload them to send space and give you the link to where you can download them smile

Willo:

Im just happy you would take time out to watch the vid big grin

thanks!!!
xxxx

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 11:43 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

T...i dont really care which clips at allbig grin and i would love the vidbig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 11:52 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

okie dokie hun big grin

if you want i can just upload the best sparrabeth ones and then the video if you want??? smile
it will take me a few days but i will let you know when i have done it big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 12:00 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

big grin big grin big grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 12:00 AM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

this is going to sound like an odd question tramps....but....are you my new myspace friend?? big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 12:30 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

YES!!!big grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 12:37 AM