KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Legends of the Pirate King

Legends of the Pirate King
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

Legends of the Pirate King

Who thought up the term "Self-pimpage"? haha, well I suppose that's what this is. I started a fanfic called Legends of the Pirate King, which is essentially a collection of tales of Elizabeth Turner taking on her new life as Pirate King, intermingled with Jack Sparrow and a host of new characters and settings. I know I was supposed to have put together a very clever and serious argument about why Jack and Elizabeth were together after AWE, but I got distracted by this instead and really, it's more fun.

I would love for you guys to read, review, and give me advice or criticism or ideas or whatever.

It's listed on fanfiction.net, "legends of the pirate king" by Maidenfairhair. Here is the Link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3954384...the_Pirate_King

It's destined to get a bit smutty, and probably very far fetched and dramatic. Not just for Sparrabethers, I promise! smile

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 03:10 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Awesome! I'll tell you what I think as soon as I have time to read it - I'm excited!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 03:14 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

^^^ditto lol..no time atm..i promise ill read it!!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 03:15 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hehe thanks! well I should have chapter 2 up in a bit. smile let me know what you guys think.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 03:17 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
addicted2flicks

That sounds interesting and would I think make for an interesting story to follow. Don't be discourage and continue. We'll be looking forward to it smile

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 01:47 PM
addicted2flicks is currently offline Click here to Send addicted2flicks a Private Message Find more posts by addicted2flicks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

ch 2 is up.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 04:20 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

ooook Kate u wrote a fic!!!? I'm so excited to read it!! YAY!! Today is my last day of finals so i'll have plenty of time to read it later! YAY im so excited to get started!

lol...self-pimpage personally i used the term quoting savvysparrowluv...lol!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 07:44 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

haha i love that term. it's so true.

chapter three is almost done--- and prepare yourself, smutty JE bodice ripping abounds... i got a little carried away, but you're all mature. wink

i usually only like writing fics when i am working on it with seasoned professionals like Willo and Chiki and Tigers and such, but it's fun to try and figure one out on my own too. smile Thanks for being excited guys.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 09:06 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Lol, I can't take credit for the term - I heard on on LJ, but it fits doesn't it? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 09:13 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

yep. chapter 3 is up. be warned, very graphic and scandalous... and based off the idea of Willo's scene at the Pirate Brethren Meeting at Shipwreck Cove. Enjoy!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 10:05 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I'm honored, Kate! I can't wait to read it. I'll leave reviews for every chapter tonight! I know it's going to be great.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 11:20 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

ohhh, baby baby--true about mature except for me this next ten days. I loved what I read yesterday evening (this a.m.?). You got a nice touch with the dialouge--I gots to be able to hear them to see them--don't understand that part of my brain exactly, but that's the case. and I could see them quite nicely thank you. Elisabeth's a bit chewy, sharp, but she can be like that and hurrazh--let the bodices rip yeah!!

Oh, this is just a selfish--when I hit the chapters part and there weren't any more yet-well, I got my lip waaaaaayyyyyy out--don't get me in trouble with Santa, woman, keep them chapters coming.

I'm beginning to think that is what so drives us all--UST, is that it? Unrequited, unresolved, unrestituted, unspeakable.....what the heckydo is it? I got the sexual tension: delightful, shivery, hot/cold, stomach in a knot--yea!! so wow me in the balconies MizKateloves--I'm won to your standard.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 11:43 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Wow! This is great. I'm really enjoying it.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 11:51 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

ch 4 up...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 05:39 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

w0o0o0o0 ur on a roll Kate!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 08:18 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Kate I just finished reading and left a review. It's magnificant. I especially enjoyed the Shipwreck Cove Chapter - 3. Wonderful and breathtaking. Please keep writing. I'm very intrigued to find out what Jack has in mind once their deal is met.......he can command her to do whatever he wants her to do..they have an accord! Can't wait!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 02:46 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

haha thanks tigers! and everyone. it's my first shot writing (or trying to write) a whole fanfic myself, but i am enjoying the creative outlet and practice. i like to explore stuff i've never written before--- which resulted in chapter 3, so it's good to hear what you guys think!

Anyways, I have some fun stuff planned for ch 5 and 6... smile i hope i am not being annoying with the self-pimpage...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 03:34 PM
lovethemtigers

Not'a'tall....luv...keep it pimping!

Can't wait for those 2 chapters....I know that you have a great sense of humor Kate...so I know it will be great!

Gosh can you believe we have been chatting with each other on this forum now for 1 year and 5 months!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 04:59 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

haha oh my word... that's insane... smile I wonder if they DO make a fourth film, whether we will keep this up. I just found out they were making the Hobbit, and remembered all the days of excitement and speculation leading up to those films. I think I'd like it if Pirates just went on indefinitely.

sometimes I think we should all get jobs in hollywood. lol.

well, chapters 5 and 6 are both up--- prepare for angst in ch 6. funny how it just happens, even when you aren't planning it.

someone needs to teach me how to write humor.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 05:04 AM
katelovespirate

ch 7 is up! smile

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 06:34 AM