KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Self-Pimping Thread!

Self-Pimping Thread!
Started by: IheartPocky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Laugh Self-Pimping Thread!

Promote all of your pirate related stories and videos and pictures and whatnot here!

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 09:21 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

*ahem* My latest video...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jOYPykWkPzg

big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 09:22 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao...i saw this thread...and im like "o....m....g"

btw...great vid!!!big grin

and this: its not a pirates one, but its one i made for all of you guys a couple of days agobig grin: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=790IVLyvJHk

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:04 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

haha i love this thread. not that we don't use all the other threads for the same purpose, but whatever. i love the creative vibe.

i already have overdrawn my self-pimping limit for the week on the "legends of the pirate king" thread, so have a look if you want. wink

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 02:00 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Okay, I'm going to self pimp a bit (teehee)

I got the idea for this video after talking with T.Maria about the song "Anna's Theme" from The Red Violin - I fell in love with the song again, and made up a little spur-of-the-moment story video. Actually, its my first story video - so please let me know what you like or where I could improve big grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LR0MB-QO7U

Dedicated to all you gals! wink

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 04:44 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

SELF PIMPISIZE!

lol..its bloody 5:50am on xmas morning...im hypo:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 06:50 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

LOL You actually made the thread after all!! Amazing! I love this thread already.

The vids are amazing by the way. Now I have a place to go when I need something POTC related.
Shall I self pimp just a tad?

My user name in fanfic is teepirategirl and that's all the self pimping I'll do.
Seriously though post your vids and fics cuz I need my fill of POTC

Freedom...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 04:33 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

my logo i made for my own forums lolbig grin

(please log in to view the image)

big grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 03:31 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

WOW! *steals it onto her laptop* it's looks great.

Freedom...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 05:08 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao

tybig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 04:34 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I made this video about a month ago. It's about Jack's death and him remembering his life. *tear*

Read the "About" section

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l1geaEbMBig

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 09:06 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

YO!!!!!

I made a new video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIC3hbpPmf4

Watch it. Please. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 06:10 AM
katelovespirate

awe that was so much fun! awesome work with the clips--- it made AWE seem like a riproaring good time... smile

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:59 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

haha thanks!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 06:00 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Great job, Pocky!

Alright, here is my new comedy vid to pimp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXKg4otVajw

Please watch and comment, I'm dying to know what you guys think!!!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 09:22 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i dont know anything about south park, but I like watching Jack get slapped... smile hahaha.

Here's a task. If someone is wanting to make a video, I have been wishing someone would make a funny video about Beckett, Barbossa, and the other villain men of POTC (or heck, just all the men) to Christina Aguilara's "Candyman"... just for kicks and grins. I heard that song a while back and could just imagine it making for a hilarious POTC Evil Men vid. Any takers?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 09:56 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao i would, but i cant, i have no clips...sad

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 10:46 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Hm I would but that song is a little dirty teehee!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 01:09 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao, besides, im at my mums, and that song isnt on her compsad

but, once i get home tonight, i could try it, i have the best thought about it toobig grin ill trybig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Last edited by Tramps Lady on Jan 8th, 2008 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 01:23 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

(bump) Is that allowed?

big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:21 PM