KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » You Say it's your Birthday

You Say it's your Birthday
Started by: texgodiva2s

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Shocked You Say it's your Birthday

You Say it's Your Birthday!!!

it's (not) my birthday too!! Happy Birthday to fine piratistas!!

At this point in time, seems to be the Imperial Pirate Diva and the Regal WilloftheWisp.

(okay, Cotton's parrot spilled the rum on you both.)

Since Jaeh's birthday thread made so much happy happy I would like to establish
this as a celebratory one we can use as we need to Happy Birthday them what's got 'em!!

Many Happy Birthdays to you Imperial Pirate Diva!! Soon come Regal WilloftheWisp.
Love love love birthdays!!~

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 04:00 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

wheeee!!!!! happy bday....i think...? lmao now im bored...

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 05:42 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Aw, thanks.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:46 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

Happy Birthday Diva!
And Willo, your Bday is today or not?

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 03:11 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Happy Birthday! Buon Compleano!

*does happy birthday dance*

I'll have to rent you both Jack Sparrows from Jaeh's shop big grin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 03:43 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

22nd, sif

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 07:42 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

lol....awwww Thanks loves! How sweet! smile

This totally put a smile on my face 2day!! Can ya'll believe I had to start skool 2day....on my Birthday! lol

Anywhoo Thank you so much for the bday wishes! big grin Love u all!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 09:31 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Piratistas, Miz Savvy snuck one by us--She's boycotting her birthday wishes from one and all!! Oh, and I get to say something I've always loved reading. Ahem, <clearing throat, achieving the correct frame of mind to be seriously celebratorical (a word?)>

Miz Savvy, You sly puss!! Happiest of (belated) birthdays--hope you did some of everything you love in a fashion best suited to a coolbeans kinda gal!! Many many more--one year closer to fame and glory!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 04:07 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Awe! Happy Birthday! I wish you much piraty joy in the coming year. smile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 04:19 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Darling SAVVY!!!!! Your BIRTHDAY was yesterday!! OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!!!! I Hope you had a wonderful day!! Love ya! Muah!!! Cheers to you love! beer

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:50 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KizzMaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

HBD pirate women! Don't kill me...the evil skeletal pirate! Hope your day is great!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:54 AM
KizzMaster is currently offline Click here to Send KizzMaster a Private Message Find more posts by KizzMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Well, cool beans, now I know how to spell a new sound word for kisses--Muah!! Ta dearie PiDiva--life is good.

Welcome on KizzMaster--are you a decent sort? Are you willing to sign the Articles? Can you pledge to whatever the piratey speech to Cotton was in face of certain death as well as make gentlemanly salutations for happiest of birthdays? (lol at my own *bad* self) You have sent Happy BDs to an honored crew member, faithful she is to the Articles and her mates, capable to wield sword or tongue, strength of 10 becos Savvy's heart is pure, well skilled in matters vid or stories. So thankee KizzMaster, when might your bd be? big grin laughing

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 08:53 AM
KizzMaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by texgodiva2s
Well, cool beans, now I know how to spell a new sound word for kisses--Muah!! Ta dearie PiDiva--life is good.

Welcome on KizzMaster--are you a decent sort? Are you willing to sign the Articles? Can you pledge to whatever the piratey speech to Cotton was in face of certain death as well as make gentlemanly salutations for happiest of birthdays? (lol at my own *bad* self) You have sent Happy BDs to an honored crew member, faithful she is to the Articles and her mates, capable to wield sword or tongue, strength of 10 becos Savvy's heart is pure, well skilled in matters vid or stories. So thankee KizzMaster, when might your bd be? big grin laughing

Lol, wow thanks for all of that message. Though I kinda got confused halfway through it...I have to sign a paper or something? And if you mean Birthday (BD) it's the 23 of this month. 9 more days...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 08:56 AM
KizzMaster is currently offline Click here to Send KizzMaster a Private Message Find more posts by KizzMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Ta dearie, not truly sign and happy of soon to be birthdays on you!! Coming out of the walls, you February bds are!! All my beloved universal thinkers, global view!! Articles refer to the pirate code that one would sign when they become pirates--contract if you will to become a member of a pirate crew *as we are here*. Obviously you're a decent sort...love love love your Hobbs--so miss him and Calvin doing their thang. Welcome on and I'm toddling off my watch to bed--night night and Happy belated birthday Miz Savvy!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 09:05 AM
KizzMaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by texgodiva2s
Ta dearie, not truly sign and happy of soon to be birthdays on you!! Coming out of the walls, you February bds are!! All my beloved universal thinkers, global view!! Articles refer to the pirate code that one would sign when they become pirates--contract if you will to become a member of a pirate crew *as we are here*. Obviously you're a decent sort...love love love your Hobbs--so miss him and Calvin doing their thang. Welcome on and I'm toddling off my watch to bed--night night and Happy belated birthday Miz Savvy!!

Yeah, Calvin and Hobbes rock the seas! Well, I'm hoping to be a part of the pirate crew. I wanna be Grapple. =)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 09:18 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Aw, thanks so much you guys! big grin big grin big grin T'was a great birthday, I got two POTC-themed bday cards from my parents (YES! Haha, I feel lucky they're supportive of the pirate craze).

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 02:12 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I've been gone for so long that WILLO and DIVA deserves a lonnnnng birthday greeting!

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big grin

told you it's be long.. stick out tongue

Happy Birthday Willo and diva and God bless ya both!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 02:41 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Thank you so much!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 02:44 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Awww Thank Ya Darling!! Missed Ya Jaeh...where the heck have ya been? lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 03:35 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*it'll be long* garmf. stupid.. finger... typing.. gah.

that question? I ask myself that every night, so even i don't know. stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 03:42 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote