KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » How You Feel About "Pirates of the Caribbean" Having a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, Etc. Movie

How many "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies do you think there should be?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
0- 2 15.38%
1 0 0%
2 1 7.69%
3 2 15.38%
4 1 7.69%
5 1 7.69%
6 3 23.08%
7 0 0%
8 0 0%
9+ 3 23.08%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How You Feel About "Pirates of the Caribbean" Having a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, Etc. Movie
Started by: christnabarrett

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

How You Feel About "Pirates of the Caribbean" Having a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, Etc. Movie

I feel that ppl need to really wake up and turn on the blood to the brain if they don't want to crash and burn. They need to realize what has happened and what is going on in the world. They need to see how the ppl feel. They need to consider old and new actors. They need to consider the other movies. They need to become awake.

& not to make it unexciting, but it's still just about being close

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 02:35 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

well...

...usually i'd say, continue doing it if you love it, but towards this topic, i'd probably have to say, continue to a 4th movie, and stop there. They left us with a bit of a cliffhanger, due to the fountain of youth. If they're going to leave us with a cliffhanger, i would probably suggest to continue it, and stop with a 4th movie...

...but thats just me, i want to see what would happen with Barbossa and Jack, and Murtogg and Mullroy with their new pirate look, but besides the fountain of youth, they really have nowhere else to go.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 02:51 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

the third movie was too much, T&T took themselves too seriously and it led to their downfall. Halfway through the second movie you could tell that they really stopped doing it for the love of making a movie but did it to try to make the most kick ass thing since star wars.....if they make a 4th movie, it'll be suicide....unless they cleverly resurrect Norrington, and since they wont b/c they don't like him enough....then blah....even if they did it probably fail.

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 03:02 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

(I had voted 9+ b/c I'm crazy. )

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 03:10 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am paranoid about arts going into infinity b/c I am a music major drop-out. (piano/organ/voice/ballet)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 03:15 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw 3 At World's End before the 1st 2 (on opening Sunday) just b/c I was so completely on another filled schedule and getting tired. I was a little nervous about the movie even though I didn't know at all about Johnny Depp. I wasn't even aware of when any of them came out in the end.

I live for my health = looks.

So, I'm not at all used to any sequel really. Ntm 3 killed me, blew me away. I got so mad @ something and (maybe again) started losing everyone I knew in a night but maybe not the 1st night or so. (It's just different..) You wouldn't believe what that is b/c I did see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory twice at theaters. Again I was locked-in and didn't see it opening or knew exactly when it was out. I had no track of time whatsoever. And still today those are the only movies I have gotten to see with Johnny Depp. I realize Sweeney Todd has been out but I can't sit in a theater nor go out in public, but I will be able to. It's not that bad, I saw Hairspray, Sydney White, all the Harry Potters, etc., as well as some of the late Pixar/like films such as Monster House (twice) and others. So, that should be enough marshmallows on the stick.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 03:49 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tramps Lady
well...

...usually i'd say, continue doing it if you love it, but towards this topic, i'd probably have to say, continue to a 4th movie, and stop there. They left us with a bit of a cliffhanger, due to the fountain of youth. If they're going to leave us with a cliffhanger, i would probably suggest to continue it, and stop with a 4th movie...

...but thats just me, i want to see what would happen with Barbossa and Jack, and Murtogg and Mullroy with their new pirate look, but besides the fountain of youth, they really have nowhere else to go.

I thought it was solely for ppl Jack's age and up, but I also thought it was a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for kids, a punishment/threat show of adults telling kids not to complain at all or do anything, of course not working. Basically it's not for the age group it was made, which is ppl about 21 - 3?. It's a duo of baby boomers attracted toward Jack Sparrow's age with kids younger than the age group for which it was made, that of Will and Elizabeth to pinpoint. Problem being you never like who you are in a funny way.

And I know for a fact how this movie would not be made if no one younger than me existed. It doesn't touch.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 04:29 AM
SelinaAndBruce

They need to not do anymore beyond 4 which should be focused solely on Jack Sparrow. And ABSOLUTELY NO ELIZABETH. Will can show up though.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 04:32 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by sailorleo
the third movie was too much, T&T took themselves too seriously and it led to their downfall. Halfway through the second movie you could tell that they really stopped doing it for the love of making a movie but did it to try to make the most kick ass thing since star wars.....if they make a 4th movie, it'll be suicide....unless they cleverly resurrect Norrington, and since they wont b/c they don't like him enough....then blah....even if they did it probably fail.

Basically, they are afraid to do it again. I saw bloopers. It'll be them all looking nervous like but just offering like more s**.

It's just a slaughter line. Ppl forget acting in a movie or working w/ one is hard and you can't leave wanting ppl to feel sorry for you about it just right away for no other reason than just to be. The real sorrow will come. That would only get ppl to encourage you off. It's just how I feel in some ways, but maybe not. The ppl there are both old and young. The very young actors don't express feelings, but the other young actors can still blame it on their parents.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 04:37 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
They need to not do anymore beyond 4 which should be focused solely on Jack Sparrow. And ABSOLUTELY NO ELIZABETH. Will can show up though.

I agree. Elizabeth is a good character, and so Will. Actors of that age will be in other movies. I want to see the spotlight on someone born in 1963. It's a harder thing to do. And it hasn't happened yet. It's like a slippery eel. And sometimes things are simply "just too much" and the good news is it won't and can't change.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 04:46 AM
SelinaAndBruce

Elizabeth was a good character in COTB. She was a worthless spray tanned tart from DMC on IMO.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 07:23 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile

Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Elizabeth was a good character in COTB. She was a worthless spray tanned tart from DMC on IMO.

I don't think ppl can be skin color racist anymore.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 03:08 PM
Sifzensinril
Meself

I vote for 2 movies, I think third one was enough

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 06:33 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Originally posted by christnabarrett

I'm not skin color racist I'm saying her tan was really bad and fake.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 07:04 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried Skin Racism

Originally posted by christnabarrett

I also think that's the reason ppl are upset with the movie. They want a young Elizabeth with thin, fair, white skin, red cheeks, red lips. They want things that look as hard as possible. They want to see her at different ages and to see her descend into a sprayed tan, etc. ...Light skin, knobbly jointed.... kind of like an iKid. It wouldn't hurt to give Elizabeth a youngest daughter. A mirror image of what she should had been.! Either that or she gets to be that s*** or whatever she calls it. I feel she would be jealous to meet another girl such as that with the light features, and that makes me uncomfortable. What's the reason? It's her choice. She has more freedom than anyone in the world.

If she has a daughter ppl will think the daughter is her as everything she wanted to be. And she'll still just b**** and be worthless.

(The opposite would go for the actor, however.)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 01:05 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile

Originally posted by Tramps Lady
well...

....Yes, focus on doing just 4. Add more later or move on with your life after! (Setting "la cutting board..")

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 01:08 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed

Originally posted by sailorleo

They should resurrect Norrington or whatever seems right, "cut it out," and then ad lib their fun.. Which is complicated and takes a long time to do..

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 01:12 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

They should leave it at three movies and thats it.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 03:30 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthLazious
They should leave it at three movies and thats it.

I can see that, too. I think the hard part is it's hard to have sex, so it's hard to finish.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 12:37 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arrow

(I thinks) 4 is about divorce and abortion b/c I don't think she likes being Elizabeth Turner. (and I'm listening to music and....)

She looks like Elizabeth Sparrow arleady.

hm.. Why does it still look like CotBP

and no I don't think Jack likes her at all; I think she's too dorky for Jack

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:11 AM