KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirate Hospital and Burn Center

Are you a hurt Pirate?
This poll is closed.
yeeeeees 2 66.67%
noooooo 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pirate Hospital and Burn Center
Started by: christnabarrett

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked Pirate Hospital and Burn Center

A place for hurt Piratistas and Pirates

We had some accord?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:10 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

pirate hospital bc everyone keeps attacking my innocent posts

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:13 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

burn center

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8631068037

I wish I knew how to make a website already. I'm so sick, too, and have a lot of other more important things to do.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:30 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sleep

I bet everyone thinks I'm taking advantage of the fact that they aren't from Florida but anyway I am. Let's not have this like turn into an asylum or funny farm. sad Which down here isn't all that serious at all. (not good.. not a good sign)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 08:05 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel that I should assume no matter what who says expect to be slapped. But there's nothing I can do, so ppl really shouldn't get mad at me. No one gets mad at me who just meets me in person. I guess there are some notes I just can't hear right now. And for the longest of time.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 14th, 2008 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 09:25 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't edit my old posts after 15 minutes, and I am not spamming. No one has to read here or participate, either.

My anti sparrabeth forum was closed mainly bc there are others like that, but actually there wasn't, unless they don't come up on search or that means for you willobeth.

I don't feel okay here just bc I am not a Moderator.

I might leave soon since it's so quiet or maybe I'm not good at it, but I can watch, maybe.

I guess ppl taken care of in places like up north aren't used to this. Surely ppl in FL, I don't know what they do.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 14th, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 10:29 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was now thinking of making my own Thread for age, etc., but I was afraid no one would talk there anway. Running out of ideas for here.

I was surprised the other ones I made weren't used at all. A lot of threads are just a few posts but still good for something. I thought my topics were rather big, but maybe ppl just want me not to be happy/popular.

I can always easily just leave, though.. smile But I found some ppl to pick on bc I noticed they insulted older members and thought they'd feel really bad, but I'll never insult anyone so to speak except in the ways that happen anyway. Ask me if you want me to explain what that meant.

Basically, ppl who are younger can come here and just say I don't see what the problem is bc ppl treat them differently than me just bc they are a different age, even though they aren't supposed to be treated better than I and I treated horrid.

I keep going into phases of wishing most of these younger ppl didn't exist. That's all PotC is @ now, and I want to stop the s***!

If you compare me to other ppl my age, it's the same story, though.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 18th, 2008 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 01:47 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Help! I'm being pm-ed by a member @ this forum! And I don't like it!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 02:12 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I don't mind leaving since ppl aren't talking to me much. I'm having fun reading things etc.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 02:33 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Hello... *first post of someone who's ACTUALLY not the one who created the topic.. stick out tongue*

so, what's up?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 02:36 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hello, someone with an extensive profile. Not much, this is the Pirate Hospital and Burn Centre. Quite frankly, a good "place." I was just wondering @ the quietude, basically. This is such an interesting topic. I'm so bored, I feel my head is going to make me die.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 02:42 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

AWEsome. that makes one of us. stick out tongue

Intro:
I'm Jaeh by the way, have been here(in kmc) for like... um... 3 years, I guess. have been in this forum(POTC) for like... um, ever since DMC came out. I don't even remember when that was... *grins*

so, I tripped on a piece of kelp this morning. do i qualify as a hurt pirate?

big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 03:21 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
AWEsome. that makes one of us. stick out tongue

Intro:
I'm Jaeh by the way, have been here(in kmc) for like... um... 3 years, I guess. have been in this forum(POTC) for like... um, ever since DMC came out. I don't even remember when that was... *grins*

so, I tripped on a piece of kelp this morning. do i qualify as a hurt pirate?

big grin
I've been crazy @ the internet since I was born. I was so depressed that I couldn't make any friends, sexual weakling, growing up ;o , that I never found forums like this. My friends never IM nor e-mail me.

Yes, you are a hurt pirate, but you are a tough pirate.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 04:01 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

tough? dudette, I tripped on a piece of kelp. stick out tongue

anyway, *pats on the back* not playing anymore, how's that? if you wanna... um, elaborate, you could tell me or something... i dunno, your choice....

back to my own wonderful*cough* playfulness, do you have a band-aid for my boo-boo?

oh, and I got stabbed at the side this morning.. uh-oh, it's bleeding again. *laughs* *winces* ah. that. hurt. *swoons, and... seemigngly passes out*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 04:08 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

tough? dudette, I tripped on a piece of kelp. stick out tongue

anyway, *pats on the back* not playing anymore, how's that? if you wanna... um, elaborate, you could tell me or something... i dunno, your choice....

back to my own wonderful*cough* playfulness, do you have a band-aid for my boo-boo?

oh, and I got stabbed at the side this morning.. uh-oh, it's bleeding again. *laughs* *winces* ah. that. hurt. *swoons, and... seemigngly passes out*
Oh, good, I have someone who I tickle. Mm... (thinking, still has Chinese food waiting.. maybe later...) PirateDiva says you know more than me about Sparrabeth. I would guess you could elaborate on that there? smile You are a "lucky duck."

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 18th, 2008 at 04:34 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 04:30 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I want to, but I can't, because as seemingly pretending to be innocent I am here, I really AM innocent this time. sorry.. *shrugs*

no tickle because cookies are not evil! YAY that rhymed... although it didn't make any sense...

but it rhymed! stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 04:37 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to, but I can't, because as seemingly pretending to be innocent I am here, I really AM innocent this time. sorry.. *shrugs*

no tickle because cookies are not evil! YAY that rhymed... although it didn't make any sense...

but it rhymed! stick out tongue
= the first person not mad at this is all = to you a good thing? I am glad you are open. I think it is time I eat since I haven't in over 24 hours.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 04:42 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

what's a good thing? what? what's happening to me?! can you please repeat that? the phrase, unfortunately, didn't make sense to my poor physics-induced fuddled mind. i had an exam this morning, and it's still like war of the worlds in my head.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 04:46 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

christnabarrett I have warned you already about double, and triple posting. Don't do it. It's annoying and it's hard to follow the discussion when you're basically talking to yourself.

Also, this thread is completely off-topic. Please do not start off topic threads.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Last edited by RoguePw25 on Feb 18th, 2008 at 06:55 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 06:50 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote