KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC: 1920s style

POTC: 1920s style
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

POTC: 1920s style

Kate, Pocky, everyone-- let's do it. We're going to tell a story with the POTC characters. Things are the same except it's the roaring 20s.

(We open on a boat in the mist just like in COTBP. It is the early 1910s.)

Young Elizabeth: (singing) You must remember this, a kiss is still a kiss. A sigh is just a sigh...

Gibbs: Bah! Singin' on a ship.

Young Elizabeth: You don't understand, Mr. Gibbs. This is America. I can start a new life here.

Gibbs: Plenty o' people try to start a new life in America, lass, only to have the crime syndicate take it away. Why, you cross paths with a big-city mobster, and the next thing you know, you'll be tied up every which way and large cemented shoes mounted to your feet. And then they take you in the dead of night to a bridge overlooking the murkiest waters...

Norrington: And what, Mr. Gibbs?

Gibbs: And, and...I'll just sit over here.

Young Elizabeth: I would so like to meet a mobster. It sounds so exciting.

Norrington: (laughs) Think again, Miss Swann. Any mobster that so much as meets you would do unspeakable things to you, even at so young an age, which is why when I get to America, I will join the police force, making it possible for young people like you and I to flourish here.

(They all see the Statue of Liberty. Young Elizabeth is very excited. Suddenly, she sees something)

Young Elizabeth: There's something in the water.

Gibbs: That'd be the dead bodies, lass.

Norrington: No! It's a boy! You men! Hoist him up!

(The crew pulls a boy up on deck. He is soaked and coughing, hanging onto consciousness. Young Elizabeth runs to him)

Norrington: Stay here with him. (runs off)

Young Elizabeth: Sh, I'm Elizabeth Swann. You're safe now.

Young Will: My name's (cough) Will. Turner.

Young Elizabeth: Where did you come from, Will? What were you doing in the water?

Young Will: I can't tell...(passes out)

(Young Elizabeth sees a gold necklace around his neck. She fingers it as her eyes go wide)

Young Elizabeth: You must be a thief!

Norrington: Who is he, Miss Swann?

Young Elizabeth: (takes the necklace) I, I don't know. But I'll watch over him.

(She looks out at the harbor once more. She sees some dead bodies floating in the water.)

1920s...about 10 years later.

(Elizabeth wakes up in bed, realizing it was a dream of what happened long ago. Disoriented, she staggers to her dresser and pulls out the necklace. She considers putting it around her neck but hesitates. She pockets it instead. She lifts her nightgown and straps a pistol to her right thigh. Then she goes behind her screen to dress.)

Okay! Someone take it from here!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 03:50 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

oh my word i LOVE IT so much so far-- i'm working on a bit!!! smile yay!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 03:52 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Coolio! Im excited smile

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 04:35 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Elizabeth comes out from behind a screen, dressed to kill. She pauses in front of the mirror to apply rouge and lipstick, and adjust her bobbed hair. Suddenly, there’s a knock on her door.

Elizabeth: Yes?

A maid enters with coffee.

Maid: There’s someone downstairs to see you. A reporter for the Herald.

Elizabeth: Reporter?

Maid: And he’s simply a dream!

Elizabeth runs down the stairs, where Will is standing in suspenders, holding a notebook. He turns around to greet her, and is obviously taken aback by how stunning she is.

Will: Ms. Swann!

Elizabeth: Will! It’s been too long! (she kisses him on the cheeks) What are you doing in Chicago?

Will: (indicates notebook) I’ve got a job for the herald. What this city needs is a good dose of truth.

Elizabeth: (amused) So you’re hear to bring down the mob and expose the speakeasies, is that it?

Will: With your help! I was told you knew more about the business than anyone, Ms. Swann.

Elizabeth: Call me Liz. Everyone else does.

Will: (blushes) Oh, I could never…

Elizabeth: Well you certainly won’t net the criminals with that kind of attitude. Don’t you know, everything today is thoroughly modern? I have to run, Will. I’ve got a date.

Will: Can we meet later?

Elizabeth: We’ll say Tortuga Joe's, around 8:30? They’ve got live jazz.

She dashes out the door and Will is left gaping after her.

CUT TO: An upscale restaurant. Elizabeth is sitting across the table from Norrington, a recently promoted Police Commissioner.

Norrington: So then I says to the guy, that was Sal Capone!

Elizabeth laughs.

Elizabeth: This town sure has changed in the past few years.

Norrington: (adjusts his collar and leans toward her nervously) Liz, I have to tell you something.

Elizabeth: (lights up a cigarette) Go on then, darling.

Norrington: I’ve been waiting for just the right moment… things have calmed down at work, and I think it’s time we…

Elizabeth: What?

Norrington: Well, what I mean to say is, I want you to move in with me. Will you?

Elizabeth stares at him blankly for a moment.

Elizabeth: Can you excuse me for a moment? I’m going to run to the powder room…

CUT TO Elizabeth ducking out of the restaurant and making her way to Tortuga Joe's, a notorious speakeasy around the corner…

All right then, it’s all yours for the highly suggestive conversation with Gangster Jack…

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 05:03 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

(I assume we just write and if more than 1 person has it we just do it that many times. smile Simple! I'll try.. I'm not really into much sometimes bc of my present health.. Let me know right away if I am mistaken.)

(after willofthewisp)

[Elizabeth wakes from her dream, her flashback of her childhood, aboard a ship. Flustered and basically dizzy it's now the early 1920s, ten years after. She gains her own sense of balance as she clutches her necklace with a pirate medallion attached. Also depressed she is missing a fluffy dog about two feet high.

As she looks in the mirror, she notices a clean, pink face this morning. Flushed from her secret terror of pirates, she is about to faint, when knocks Weatherby Swann, and wonders "weather be ' weather."]

Elizabeth: 'Mornin' Gov'nah.

Weatherby: 'Morning Liza. (takes notes mentally) I have - a - gift - for you.. Be that you like it, of course..

Elizabeth: Why, thank'ya gov'nah. (curtseys) [She pulls out pistol and smiles, places it on Vanity. She takes the Heart of the Ocean and "tries it on." "It fits!"]

[Enter Estrella with ironed dress.]

Estrella: Here you go, misses.

Elizabeth: Thank you, Estrella, father. [Bows a little. She tries on the dress and spins around, no longer faint at all yet feeling completely goofy and "unstrung." She smiles and giggles.]

Estrella: Why, that looks nice. Actually, "fascinatin'."

Weatherby: Weather be too tight or too loose, I fancy that..

Elizabeth: Thank you.

[Weatherby smirks stern inside. Weatherby and Estrella exit. Elizabeth faints to her bed, feeling all the worse..]

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 16th, 2008 at 05:23 AM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 05:16 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question

Let me know if you don't want mine in here! Or HOW I write funny, Please!

(after christnabarrett)

[Elizabeth lies on her bed spinning in dreams. A huge amount of pressure in the air above presses down as though she will be swallowed into a black hole or maybe even some other world. She hears the whole world murmuring. She sees pirates laughing in a land called Oz… She sees animals of different colors… She just wakes up senseless and bloated, a bag of water this second. She stares in the mirror, but at least she too is growing a little, though only, what, say 5’5”, but not always. Her legs actually look comparably longer this morning supposedly. She wonders if she is pregnant and feels her insides – nothing. She looks down her window, beady-eyed…. She pulls off the dress, which has already cut some nerves senseless and stares at the remaining fat.]

Elizabeth (to herself: ) O well, at least I always have my senses.

[1920s…. not the 1900s or 1910s. Her dress is peach and comparably flamboyant. Huge flower on the top left. The length is questionable, the layers cut to at her knee area but the long ruffles past the ground. She sees a white bonnet with a matching flower on the floor with a yellow umbrella and picks it up. Flowers sprinkle everywhere as she opens the umbrella. Well, she crosses her eyes she must be so surprised and isn’t able to let go of her own shock…. Enters a young girl..]

Young Girl (me!: ) Your door was open!

Elizabeth: O, no one comes in here. See, my room is separated by several chambers. smile

[Young girl doesn’t get over her milky eyes. She notices she is naked and doesn’t always shave. She notices her own depressed hair, “strangly,” unlike hers. She begins to worry….]

Young Girl: Will you come with me to the sea side; I have a question about something. [Her face turns blue. Actually, she isn’t me, and she is only 10 years old. Elizabeth just picks her up, since she is 18, or 16. Maybe the girl is younger. Little girl has fainted almost dead and Elizabeth carries her to the seaside and feels the blood pumping heavily now about her but says nothing. Elizabeth stares out at the ocean. She thinks she sees the Jolly Roger now…. Or is it Jolly Mon. She sees the legendary Jack Sparrow. The little girl wakes up and stares at the ocean.]

Young Girl: That’s it! I know I’ve seen this dude somewhere!

Elizabeth: [knows] O, I see…. [But she doesn’t really see him and carries the girl back inside. Now, she (little girl) is cross-eyed. [XP no!]]

[They go back inside and find another girl who is 13 (me!)]

13-Year-Old: Hello, Ms. Swann! (sinks) Here are some bon bons for good spirits! I was just over at the “catacombs.” (sarcastically)

Elizabeth: O, that’s nice. Junior here thinks she sees a person at the edge of the ocean, but I told her she was daydreaming again.

[13-Year-Old has golden hair and green and purple eyes and isn’t really ME. She is strong, plain, simple. But completely exquisite and beautiful at that. Little girl with the tired eyes has white blonde and red hair, light bright eyes mostly blue etc. Elizabeth hands 10-year-old to 13-year-old, and they go back to Elizabeth’s Room, or a “funky little shack,” 20 year old Lizzy so thinking about the "boats setting sail." Almost thinking she hears a “bang bang” on the..]

kudos.. and welcome to my ..life (That's what I'm wondering about.... (not @ what III wrote!) I've always said PotC is for ppls Jack Sparrow's age and up or it never would have been written if no one was younger than me!

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 16th, 2008 at 06:08 AM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 05:57 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barf there this got a bit better maybe bc

(after christinabarrett – be mature and don’t read this if you want to talk to your friends or can’t read fast!)

[Elizabeth is tired from her bloating, moreso from the ordeal, but less so from the past contact. She tries to undo her eyes, but still fails.. She brushes her thin hair, which sometimes is thick. A little boy walks in and she remembers to faint. She picks up the boy and they look out the window. Someone in the distance gives a low stern call for the boy and he goes to eat some pie…. Elizabeth is tired, hungry, and worn from years of her body going through this. She wants to eat, but is afraid…….

Elizabeth lays in the bath, weighed down and bloated. Still fat after, she sleeps for 12 hours. She wakes to a dark, quiet house. She takes a candle and lights the house and goes downstairs to get some pie. She is scared she might see pirates. She doesn’t know if this is a dream, but it is.

So, a fat pirate appears in the distance at the window. She fear being cornered in her house, knowing the others safe in their fortresses still etc., she knows they know what she is doing, and she runs outside…. She met Jack Sparrow when she was a little child of 3, and she flash backs memories on what to do with pirates. A little boy comes out and chases her supposedly or is running away. She sees that he was Will but doesn’t recognize him. She sees a bunch of pirates before her eyes but they haven’t seen her.. She feels young again and faints back into Jack Sparrow, who picks her up, says hi it’s Jack Sparrow the boy you once knew, and they escape to the Black Pearl. Jack Sparrow is 40, though, now.. But still just as young. Elizabeth asks him some questions, and he still just carries her off to a beautiful boat called the Fantasia. There’s a little girl over there just a couple years younger than Elizabeth with rich orangey hair and tan-brown light mostly white, and pink, skin…. (Maybe it’s even me.)]

Iza (the new girl: ) Soup’s almost ready here. If’n ya wants ta place ta sit…. First, ya gots ta ermmmmmm wrestle ‘im. Unless you want pizza or some other, as well, you can sit in the dining area..

[Jack brings Elizabeth over there and asks how she has been quietly, still holding her…. The blood pumps in her body, but Jack is still, and strong…….. Elizabeth is afraid to think about what has happened and knows she wants but forgets what she is.]

Elizabeth: O, I don’t know………

[Jack talks to her for a while, and over comes on a guy (Iza in disguise) who looks kinda big.]

Iza in disguise: So, what all been happenin’?

Jack: O, this little girl, who I -secretly- have been talking to and sometimes in her sleep. I met her parents and grandparents. She’s a complete wreck. (She’s sleeping.) [Lights flickering; pizza in an oven, spices dripping.] Pirates want to influence - take over - the city… looking for who has the Heart of the Ocean or who has ever had it. See. Now the curse is upon us.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 16th, 2008 at 06:48 AM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:44 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Picking up from Kate's post:

CUT TO...a small boat out in the NY harbor.

(We pan in closer and closer to the boat and see a familiar face. It is Jack, dressed simply in black slacks and a white collared shirt, but with a long coat and hat-- a pirate of a different era. He stands looking purposeful on the boat until we see an arm punch him in the face. He goes down.)

Mobster: Thought you could run, huh, Jack? Don Vito Barbossa will never let you live. (takes a swing)

Jack: (springs up and grins) You forgot one very important thing, pal. I'm Jack Sparrow! (leaps up and dodges this punch. He runs to the end of the boat and knocks off some barrels marked "ale." As the boat goes under a bridge, Jack manages to leap off to one of the support structures. The mobster is left dumbfounded, like Jack disappeared.)

Jack: Too easy. (climbs up the support and onto the dock. He walks around and sees a place that says "Brown's Pet Store." Smelling a rat, he walks in.)

CUT TO..int. of Tortuga Joe's.

(The "pet store" is actually a swinging speakeasie with jazz filling the place. Jack seems to feel at home. He sees a woman cross from the bar to a table. Intrigued, he follows her.)

Man: So what'd you say to this Norrington fella?

Elizabeth: (sips her Mint Julip) I don't know. James is so nice and kind and we go way back, but he's a police commissioner, and I have an eye to buy this place.

Man: Dames like you don't come around every day.

(Before Elizabeth can look flattered, the man lunges and takes her in a choke hold. The bar is so full and busy no one really notices.)

Man: I'll tell you what, kid. I'll not only buy this place and make you my bartender, but I'll take you out back and we'll share a little more than business.

(Elizabeth struggles but sees he has a switchblade on him.)

Jack: (to a guy next to him) Want to help her out?

Man2: And spoil my zoot suit?

Jack: Fop. (crosses to man and Elizabeth) Please, sit back down. There's no reason to stand up on my account.

Man: Get lost, ya bum!

Jack: (signals a waitress) Rum and Coca Cola, dear. (back to man) Sit, sit. I may have something to say about this proposition myself. Buying this place eh? I used to have a few down in Brooklyn.

Man: (now interested and sits. He slams Elizabeth down hard) Wait a minute! I know you! Jack Sparrow, mobster ran entire city blocks! (grins) Until you got them all taken out from under ya. What's the matter, serve Don Barbossa a bad canole?

Jack: Something like that.

(We hear a shot. The man screams and clutches his kneecap. Jack shot him under the table. The crowd looks and the music stops. In seconds, everyone goes back to what they were doing.)

Jack: (to Elizabeth) Now that he's out of the way, that is a lovely dress, love. It should be a dress or nothing...and I happen to have no dress in me car.

Take it from here, Kate!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 05:00 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Don Vito Barbossa? OH MY WORD HILARIOUS!!!! I can't stop laughing. that was fab. I'm working on a bit... it'll be up soon!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:08 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

lol Don Vito!

I'm loving this! big grin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:12 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

(invite to let me know when to shut up improving my previous posts or responding to others’ – so this will be that all our stuff happened – look for my siggy/avatar/name and justskip! I can start my own Thread publication, too, if mine is just diff and therefore you want to hurt me. Don't pretend it's hard to skip mine just bc you forgot your medication/walk! Bc some ppl don't like that, really! And it matters! Like, don't complain just bc you like to talk bc I like to talk, too! And don't get upset it's dorky I had to write this! It's not my fault in life! Someone, like me, is an ok person! Or also so.)

(after christnabarrett, but tries to incorporate all)

[Iza strips to her former attire somehow. Jack Sparrow notices but doesn’t because it doesn’t matter. He is attracted to her, but not in a bad way. The other guys stare, too, at her sexiness, maan. Pizza cooking slowly today.]

Iza: So, now, what wrong with here girl?? How old she is?

Elizabeth: O, I’m, what, 16.

Iza: O, hi. I’m the niece of a queen in a small country and continent. I am almost 15. But I know all about pirates. Do you?

Elizabeth: O, hi, ..honey… Your hair….

[Jack Sparrow covers her mouth and looks around. Iza’s hair isn’t so messy in a way, at least not dirty at all. It completely glitters, almost glows, in the dark.]

Iza: I come from the lost city of the Caribbean, I think. But I escap-ed. [She looks away now.] I’m so sorry.. I’m going to do something to the Pizza and my.. spinach Puffs.

Elizabeth: Lost City of the Caribbean? O-M-g--! [Her brain isn’t okay now.. She is just quite that young..]

Jack Sparrow: O, yes, that, the lost city of the Caribbean, Maty…. There’s .. some curse @ it, has to do with this necklace you wear. But there’s more to it that that. [Smiles like Barbossa.]

[Elizabeth finally gets up and props herself on the other side of the Barre. She looks down and actually feels starting to, a little, kind of, funny…. She stares around, and has no idea what to do, basically… She dreads turning 17. She sees no one her age, luckily. She looks at Jack. He is “meditating.” She wants someone to cuddle and gets up and walks around. … She finds Iza again.]

Iza: Want a Spinach Puff…… now? [a broad Cheshire smile]

Elizabeth: Do you have Soda?

Iza: Yes, let me shake it up……..

[They sit down and have a meal, still starving. Pizza still cooking, they go outside and explore the safe pirate territory, for now. They both come to the curse and wonder @ it. Jack Sparrow is outside, staring at them both. Iza goes in to get the pizza now. Elizabeth goes back in with him and they sit at the table. The pizza comes. A little song and dance is done, even though it is not the birthday.]

Elizabeth: AH! (Her eyes popped out.)

Jack Sparrow: A yes.. it’s the Jalepeno from the lost city of Atlantis. The steam is from the Fountain of Youth, egg water, really…. Bleh!

Elizabeth: Speaking of eggs…. What is wrong with the eggs here, these days?

Jack Sparrow: [nothing]

Iza: Eggs? Who has time for eggs…. [Swallows pizza whole.]

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 16th, 2008 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:57 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question

(An attempt to bring in more roaring 20’s, which I feel is in the nature of PotC.)
(after christnabarrett, attempting to have incorporated all; I hope this one wasn’t too long – just skip it if it isn’t fit to run a ward like I thought…. Anyone want to help me with my writing/intelligence/appeal? Or what I should be able to pinpoint in shorter? Thanks. I’m working on it, but I was afraid for some reason of starting my own Thread on something like this. At least my writing is getting more to the point now for some reason in a way. I hope the words at least look better if anyone looked at it. I won't spam! I might be able to make my own Thread.. So, if, you can read, fast, this one was supposed to be good I guess bc it brings in the school and at the end appears the topic of life and immortality.......

"It's in the trees!"

Yes, this is my 5th, which is kind of annoying, but at least I reached the pt called sanity from insanity, which was kinda neat and, sigh, necessary.. I hope my parts were interesting since they have a lot of young girls, etc., or the pirate cafe.... smile ? Again, help me w/ my contributions!! I was attempting to expand the character of Elizabeth with the other ppl like Iza. I hoped it was interesting and easy to read.. I mean, it isn't a book, but of course it wasn't book time.... I was basically worried maybe some ppl have other stuff to do anyway. But you don't have to read mine then.. ? Maybe some ppl like it.. ?

Now that I have come to this understanding in my writing, I can make it more normal and feel I am pulling from something and get more ideas. I want it to be like ya'lls and not the only dominos.

I used to read e-mail veery quicky, but since not getting any, I always forget, so just forgive me.

..I hope it's okay.... sad )

[Iza is feeling sexy.. Elizabeth stares at her competition there at the moment. Jack Sparrow is meditating and was able to eat the most pizza. Iza wipes her hands on her silky apron, and some flowers sprinkle off and crinkle-disintegrate, cleaning the floor, now a little sparkly…. Iza looks bored.. but not really.. ?]

Iza: So, Elizabeth, are you in school or are you being tutored, privately, at home? What do you study? Are you going to college, too?

Elizabeth: Yes, I am tutored. I get things done quickly, quite frankly. I am actually ill now, in a way, but nothing really contagious.

[Elizabeth is still interested in the new competition, slightly paying notice to her hair, and her seemingly brown glossed eyes.]

Iza: I go to a school with a few people in it. I’m usually the best in the class because the others don’t participate, but sometimes they’ve been a bit ahead for me.. Things happen. I run this pirate kitchen by the Fantasia as of now. Or help to, supposedly…. No one else here.. ?

Jack Sparrow: Well, we’ll be seeing ya then, what was your name again.. ?

Iza: Iza, Sir Sparrow. [curtseys]

Elizabeth: What did you bring me here for?

Jack Sparrow: [eyes her down] Saving you from the other – pirates.

Elizabeth: I saw a boy running….

Jack Sparrow: Yes, that’d be Will Turner, son of Bootstrap Bill, but he doesn’t remember for some unknown reason. I think he “fell” madly in love with you and doesn’t remember why he chases you, like a ghost. Ever hear a footstep behind, that’d be him. …I know. [withdrawing]

Elizabeth: Oh.. [A little lonely in this dream phase….. Her hair blows across behind her head, and she feels a deep sorrow and almost thinks she can forget @ love. Her eyes are feeling blue, but they are black pearls. Her hair glitters in the Barre. She almost wishes she was in school, but stops. She wants to be a Historian when she grows up, or maybe run a food factory, or maybe be a dance instructor… She isn’t sure.. But anyway, she’s too young. It’s too dorky to wonder @ the future at a time like this. Again, she is lonely.. And sinks into a reminiscence of the past….

Suddenly, waking Elizabeth in a way, some fat pirate men come in shoving in the little 13-year-old she was with before, who she isn’t sure if she knows anymore. Jack Sparrow is there and she hopes he saves her. Jack Sparrow senses this, grabs the Heart of the Ocean, sprays it at the pirates and grabs the Child.. who cannot help but cry and sees Elizabeth and runs to her. Elizabeth is too weak to pick her up now.. but Jack searches the child, sees she is injured, and takes her and Elizabeth out of the Fantasia café…. Elizabeth has back her necklace but can’t manage to spray anything with it. She sinks into memories of who Jack Sparrow, who she is with!, was…. They are on a long trudge through the woods opposite their house. Elizabeth almost thinks she hears Will already..]

Elizabeth: Jack.. did you ever find .. you know.. [referring to some of the magic that he was after]

Jack Sparrow: I’m now after the Fountain of Youth and the lost city of Atlantis for its healing and Utopian powers.

Melodie: O look, and there is Sophia!!

[Sophia is actually dressed as a boy and has on a pirate hat, tiny…. Elizabeth sees her, and finds a teddy bear nearby somewhere.. She picks up the teddy and Melodie and introduces the girls to Sparrow.. She knows the little boy is off on a trip with his school at the moment. Sophia, is uncomfortable in the boy clothes, so Elizabeth then goes and dresses her in a dress, since there are free clothes lying around the pirate area…… She stares at this little child and wonders maybe she is 7, but could kids be looking younger?

Elizabeth dreams about Will, the mystery about him. What does this guy think? How old is he? What color is his hair? She wonders if Iza has met him…. They reach a little hut and there they meet an old man and lady who let them enter. They treat the wound, and go to bed for the night. Elizabeth wondering what is going on.

They wake up. Elizabeth sees the stone is gone, and she finds Jack doing something with it in the living room. He is making a potion. He says he is trying to make something that will help make his compass work better. Because they have to get out of this place to lift the curse.]

Elizabeth: Will Melodie and Sophia be coming with us?

Jack Sparrow: O, no, the curse is not upon them.

[They run a carriage to the city and explain the occurrence to the parents. Then, they leave.]

Elizabeth: But why am I here???

Jack Sparrow: [a little cross..] To protect you from the curse. Will tells your family something.. [looks away….] We are going to find the Fountain of Youth and lost City of Atlantis.

[Elizabeth is just sad and knows she will miss Will now….. She wonders what father and mother are doing now, baking a pie for the little pigeon boy??]

Elizabeth: But when will I be back home??????

Jack Sparrow: NEVER!

Elizabeth: AH!

Jack Sparrow: When we find the lost city, you’ll be able to go home whenever you want. [his Cheshire smile]

[Elizabeth goes outside and pets the black horse. She finds a white one and stares.]

Elizabeth: O my, you are a beauty…. O, I shall take you home, and care for you, and ride you, and show you to all of the neighbors, and….

Jack Sparrow: That’s Snowy Widow, a poor horse lost all its senses. It just goes about the earth making its way. We pirates suspect it turned into a curse-d uni-coorn….

Elizabeth: O, well how awful really!

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 16th, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 11:31 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

(I got the part / the white horse from The Magic Pony http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Pony-Ji...s/dp/6302982677)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 02:43 AM
katelovespirate

picking up from where Willo left off:

Elizabeth: (rolls her eyes) A dress or nothing? Very original.

Jack: (grins) I've been working on it. Listen darlin', what's a nice looking dame like you doing in a place like this?

Elizabeth: (crosses her leg so that her thigh strap and gun show) I'm not a nice dame, mister. (stands as if to leave. Jack grabs her arm and pulls her back down.)

Jack: Wait a second, honey, I wasn't implying you were nice. Just nice looking. There's a difference. Way I figure it, a dame like you can cause trouble for a guy worse than drink.

Elizabeth: I think you figure correctly. (she's getting intrigued) So what are you-- a mobster, or a cop?

Jack: Maybe you tell me why you got a gun strapped to your thigh, and I'll answer that.

Elizabeth: It's a big bad world out there, mister. A girl's got to have some sense.

CUT TO: Outside the window. A long black car pulls up. Inside is Don Vito Barbossa, dressed in a purple zoot suit and smoking. Looking through the window of "Brown's Pet Store", he spies Jack getting friendly with Liz. He turns to his henchman.

Barbossa: It seems our Jacky has found himself a little lady.

The henchman chuckles evily.

Barbossa: Tell our men to find out everything they can about her.

The car speeds away.

CUT BACK TO, inside Tortuga Joe's.

Jack: I think you've got more than sense, honey. But just so as you trust me, I'm Jack. Jack Sparrow.

Elizabeth: The Jack Sparrow? I've heard that name before... you're a legend 'round these parts.

Jack: I'm flattered. I'd be even more flattered if you'd return the favor and tell me your name?

Elizabeth: Liz.

Suddenly, Norrington bursts through the door with his police sidekicks.

Norrington: Everybody put your hands on the table, and don't move an inch!

Everyone puts their hands on their tables, but not before dumping out their drinks. The man at the bar slides the open bottles into a cupboard and clicks it shut.

Norrington: (sees Jack) Ah, Jack Sparrow. Notorious smuggler and mob insider. I was informed you'd be here tonight.

Jack: By whom?

Norrington: An informant, obviously. Now get up and keep your hands where I can see 'em. You're coming with me.

Jack: (thinks fast, yanks Liz in front of him and grabs the gun from her thigh strap, holds it to her head) Nobody's goin' nowhere, commissioner. Now put down your weapons or the little lady gets it.

Elizabeth: You scum!

Jack: Keep it comin', sweetheart.

Norrington and his men are forced to drop their weapons.

Jack: Now back away slowly, and don't let me ever catch you in this pet shop again.

Norrington: Just let her go!

Jack: Gents, you will always remember this as the night you almost caught the infamous Jack Sparrow. (kisses Liz on the cheek, and shoves the gun back into her hand) Thanks for the help, honey.

With that, Jack dives through the glass window and disappears onto the street...

All yours, Willo!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 02:59 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was 5 stars!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 03:16 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

ermmmmm wrestin's from Atlantis - Milo's Return (Atlantis 2) (2003)
http://www.amazon.com/Atlantis-Retu...8817&sr=8-1
same situation, tho, ifn ya rmembers
really, that's when i noticed that & told everyone
wonders how i had time to see it tho still..
yeai guess if ur what under 17 or something u saw it

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 17th, 2008 at 03:33 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 03:30 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Great job, Kate! That was a lot of fun.

(Jack runs down the street.)

CUT TO...interior of Don Barbossa's car

Barbossa: Drive off. Don't let us be seen here.

Pintel: Didn't ya, didn't ya...(points maniacally at the speakeasy) Didn't ya see?

Barbossa: Yes, I saw the necklace fall out of her pocket. One thing at a time.

Pintel: But...

Barbossa: Who's the don, and who's the don's henchman?

CUT TO...Jack on the street.

(Jack takes his gun and shoots a hanging sign post down the street. It crashes to the ground)

Voice: He went over here.

(Jack smiles and runs into a building. We see it says "The Herald" on the front)

CUT TO...interior of The Herald.

(Printing presses are everywhere. Jack looks around.)

Will: You! You're that mobster, the one that lost that whole block in Brooklyn.

Jack: No, I'm not.

Will: You are!

Jack: Are not.

Will: Are too. (sees the foolishness of this. He whips out a knife) You threatened Miss Swann.

Jack: And it was sloppy seconds, let me tell you. (draws his own knife) You think this wise, kid?

(Will attacks first. It is a close fight since it is with knives. They dodge the moving printing presses.)

Jack: You make all these?

Will: I find the stories, (lunge) write the stories, (lunge) and print the stories!

Jack: You got to find yourself a girl...or at least a really nice car.

(Jack starts running down the room. Will hops onto a working press to catch up to him quickly. Jack pulls a crank that literally stops the presses. The sudden stop hurls Will forward. He falls and is face-to-face with Jack's knife)

Will: You cheated!

Jack: Mobster.

(Suddenly, he falls to the ground, knocked out.)

Detective Murtogg: I got him! I got him!

(Norrington and the rest of his police come in the front door)

Norrington: Excellent work, Detective Murtogg. You'll make sergeant one of these days. You there (to Will), did this man harm you or violate you in any way?

Will: (sighs) This goes straight to print.

Norrington: (to unconscious Jack) Well, it appears it wasn't the last we saw of Jack Sparrow.

Your turn, Kate!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 04:15 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Sorry for the double post! I was 1 minute too late! Barbossa circled back to see what happened. Also, I didn't notice the story takes place in Chicago. I've got a script going where I can correct. We'll post the finished product soon enough!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 04:33 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

(after christnabarrett and attempt @ every1.. slowing down maybe… send me a pm if I don't fit in or if I should move it to my own thread, that is, make a new fanfic thread.. I hope it looks cute. Otherwise, if I thought no one would like the contribution/support, I wouldn't participate. Let me know.. I think I needed more 20's ness.)

[Elizabeth is sitting by the horses wondering if another little girl will pop up in her life. In the distance, she spots Will.]

Elizabeth: O, Will!

Will: Elizabeth..

[They embrace and sit together on the grass for several hours and fall asleep. Jack comes and wakes them up suddenly.]

Jack Sparrow: Kids! [looks shocked..] We’re going to Africa!

Will: Is it the coco beans?

Jack Sparrow: Not this time; it’s the phoenix bird. We need a feather from it.

Elizabeth: O, can we take unicorn…

Jack Sparrow: [confused]

Will: I don’t know that it’d survive the ship.

Jack Sparrow: Sure it would, it’s under the curse.

[They bring the unicorn without a horn.

Enter an older lady. About 35.]

Cassidy: Hello, Sparrow.

[She has white hair with sparkly brown and reddish roots. Her eyes and blue spheres with diamonds about them, still..]

Jack Sparrow: O, ‘ello love. What are you doing here?

Cassidy: Came to give you this telegram, not a singing one..

[Jack Sparrow reads it.]

Jack Sparrow: Why thank’ya. [He looks concerned about something.]

Cassidy: What is it?

Jack Sparrow: A huge storm may be coming where we have to head out by night..

Cassidy: O, that’s terrible. Did you come for supper yet? Goat’s milk and Dlofy-Zfan dining tonight. [winks] But I won’t be there..

Jack Sparrow: O, ok……..

[They all go into a shack like a dream for some food, but a different shack this time..

There is only a 50 year old lady and a 60 year old man.]

Felicity: Hello, Jackie!

Jack Sparrow: Felicity!.

Reginald: Jack- y!

Jack Sparrow: Reginald!

[The dinner is set quickly, but Will and Elizabeth weren’t hungry.]

Felicity: How are things coming over at the Fantasia, then??

Jack Sparrow: O, you know…. I can’t wait until I die. That or.. [spots a fly] Actually…. I look forward to returning.. So many “interesting” people there. Most of them old fogies.

Reginald: Really, now?

[Supper goes by slowly.]

Felicity: Now, tell us, what the matter is? Why the long face?

Jack Sparrow: It’s these kids. I don’t mind Will, and Elizabeth. I don’t mind the smaller ones. No one pays attention to me anymore. I feel kind of like brain dead. I just keep on, though. Something will turn up, maybe it’s my health. Maybe I need to move around.

Felicity: Now, that’s a shame.. Things here haven’t been picking up too well in ways.

[Reginald and Jack go over to the sofa.]

Reginald: So, do you have a wife, kids, Jacky?

Jack Sparrow: O.. I dunno…

[Reginald looks surprised.]

Reginald: Really, though?

Jack Sparrow: [nods, winks]

Jack Sparrow: I dunno, everything is just so boring. I can’t wait til death, but I really wanted so much more. Actually, I’m also looking for Jolly Roger, but I didn’t tell the kids.

[Enters a lady Jack Sparrow’s age. She has fluffy dark red hair and crystal eyes. She sits on the couch. She has a big red dress on.]

Red Wench: Jacky [kisses him..] O… [She falls down on him.. A few minutes later. She stares ahead of her. She is only a little shorter than him.] So much has happened. I don’t know what’s happened to my parents since.. since… and o Barbossa.. Davy Jones….

Jack Sparrow: O [perks up..] Enough said, luv. [He holds her tightly….. Red Wench looks up at him.]

Red Wench: I think I shall retire….. But wait.

[Enters a beautiful young girl and boy, glowing…. Well dressed, for Christmas..]

Red Wench: These are my children, maybe…. I can’t really remember, anymore.. [withdraws]

[Boy is smiling and helps clean the table and sits in the living room. Girl spills a few things, is younger, and sits by the fire playing with some toys.]

Boy Wench: [silent]

[The room is suddenly lit, so it would seem.]

Reginald: Come here, boy…. [Boy comes.] How are things at home? [raises an eyebrow]

Boy Wench: O, things are fine with me… [smiles] sir.

[Girl Wench goes over to Red Wench and sits with her.]

Jack Sparrow: So, I hear Will and Elizabeth want to get married?

Reginald: O, I don’t think so, not them.. not yet… They still have some years to go, depressed bloomers, e’re.

Felicity: Whatever happened to your mother?

Jack Sparrow: O, we still write. I haven’t seen my father recently, either.

Felicity: Born, in a storm of sorts? The pity…. [looks away]

Jack Sparrow: Reggie, you heard of Barobossa.. how is he these days? [looks desperate]

Reginald: O.. He comes and goes as he pleases.

Red Wench: Well [dreamily] now I think it’s time for us to go to sleep. [Nudges girl wench who brings her bag of toys. Boy wench goes to wash up. Jack Sparrow brings girl wench to her room there, tucks her in, and goes back to the living room.

There, he finds all of us starting a game of Monopoly, smoking firecrackers and licorice. We’re dressed well, I hope. One of you get up to meet him and ask about the curse. Some of us don’t really want to play and we all go outside where Jack Sparrow follows us. We look at the sky, lonely. We spit out r crackers and walk around a bit, as though we were looking for something that existed. Some of us are pirates.]

Wench 1: We come from the island of mis fit toyz.

Me: We’re trying to build a city.

Wench 3: Made of strong stone.

Will: And glass, strong as diamond.

Elizabeth: Yes..

Jack Sparrow: Where did you 2 come from?

Wench 4: And with lookouts.

Jack Sparrow: Well, anyway [he indicates curse] I just saw Barbossa’s 2nd father, so he may lead us to more paths to the lost city of Atlantis and the Fountain of Youth and our present destination Africa.

Will and Elizabeth: O

[We trip off somewhere else, picking up our Lap Top cases and put in another joint of crack.]

Jack Sparrow: [looks funny] Well, looks like it’s time to set pace for the ship. [He looks at Compass and a locket album of the ppl he just left, and sheds a tear. They begin a journey into swirling stars.]

(The swirling stars is partly from The Seven Ravens (please log in to view the image) and Roverandom http://search.barnesandnoble.com/bo...7998&itm=1. Which, isn’t the stuff dreams are usu made of.. and probably other things.)

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 17th, 2008 at 04:46 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 04:38 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you loved that u have to see the feecsh! http://search.barnesandnoble.com/bo...n=9780618127658 now that's what dreams are made of; o my, what 20s....

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 17th, 2008 at 05:05 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:03 AM