KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Quiz Bowl

The Quiz Bowl
Started by: VioletEyesPop08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue The Quiz Bowl

A place to start delving into the mysteries of PotC.

= Simple/Any Questions on the Show

(so get stimulated now!)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 03:48 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried Jack is captian of Flying Dutchman

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?...5DD274415085831

Yes, there was a leaflet in the DVD supposedly that said that after the movie was completed it was decided that Will's fate is changed on whether or not he must ferry souls every decade for some unknown reason. The green flash when he leaves Elizabeth for the first 10 years signifies he comes back from the dead after removing his heart and giving it to her (imho) and the one after signifies of course that he stays and probably gets his heart back. stick out tongue -bc he is faithful, which is an irregular. There's no reason he should have to do that. I believe it's all just at gunpoint. The reason Davy Jones could not step on land every 10 years was because he was so ferocious he did not need to imo: he waited 10 years to try to reuinite with the goddess. For no known reason, the people he kills go to his Locker, and the people he capture serve for 10 decades probably at the gunpoint. The miraculous part is that Will does not "merge with fauna, " probably because he does not will to take over the sea. I think there should be an insert on this. Will does not have the Kraken, either. I believe it was Jack Sparrow who killed Davy Jones is the Glitch. So, watch out for the sequels. =p (Remember, that means Jack Sparrow's captain.) I believe Jack and Will were merging souls in The Show when they both Stabbed the heart. Jack does not for sake his duty, so he just is captain of the ship like he wants.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 03:50 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Wow, Very Interesting! I wonder if it's true, we'll just have to wait and see lol smile

"Merged souls" Eh?

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:47 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AudioHeart
Wow, Very Interesting! I wonder if it's true, we'll just have to wait and see lol smile

"Merged souls" Eh?
Thanks! I wish we weren't a year older for when there should be the next movie.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:49 AM