KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Which "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie is your favorite?

Which Pirates of the Caribbean movie is your favorite? (no multiple choice)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
1 1 33.33%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
1 & 2 0 0%
2 & 3 0 0%
1 & 3 1 33.33%
1, 2, & 3 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie is your favorite?
Started by: VioletEyesPop08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Which "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie is your favorite?

I used the Search: favorite, movie, sequel. I didn't find a Thread on it, but let me know if this one needs to be closed.

The Thread I started How You Feel About "Pirates of the Caribbean" Having a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, Etc. Movie - http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t477222.html - seems fairly decent and is popular enough. It is taking the course of the Threads that led me to KMC in Google search, about auditions for Pirates of the Caribbean 4, which is embarrassing.

This topic is basic, but on other sites it is basic that all you say is which movie is your favorite. I tossed in my choices as 3, or for artistic winner as 2. Then, I realized a whole new up is down turner and have 1 as my favorite.

The reason 1 stands out is that it is the only movie where the girl is a child, where she does not have an interrupted wedding nor child. It is almost sick that we see all eyes to our beloved Pirates of the Caribbean as actors in Hollywood are weakening perhaps due to local arts failure at the hub. It is sick how we see it has lasted from 2003 to 2007 where she goes from, like, 16 to 21.

To elaborate, I never wanted to be famous. To me that is a fate worse than Hell. I do not understand everyone's jealousy symptoms and why I am included.

I look forward to seeing some good writing on here.

smokin'

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 05:20 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote