KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » New Cast for "Pirates of the Caribbean 4"

Do you want to be in Pirates of the Caribbean 4? (no multiple choice)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 3 75.00%
No 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

New Cast for "Pirates of the Caribbean 4"
Started by: VioletEyesPop08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love New Cast for "Pirates of the Caribbean 4"

(Indicate if there is a similar Thread, on the new cast, not a 4th movie in the series.)

I wonder who are going to be the new Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner. It sounds like the rest are staying.? I wonder if there are any new characters in this one and if it is about the Chinese. I wonder if it is really hard to shoot another. I heard http://imdb.com/title/tt0449088/trivia that they did not finish the script for 3 when they started filming and that they filmed some of 2 and 3 at the same time for convenience, even though now we do not even know if there will be a 4th. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean - 4 Future. So, we already know there is a High School Musical 3, for example..

..I wonder if the main cast will be actors since childhood or teens.?

- - -
At my old college, I heard they had a talent agent/manager visit like listed in the music/arts dept., which used to be my major: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?e...6243&ref=mf It must had been interesting. I wonder what turned up then. I wonder if they were scoping for things like this film and which schools and places they visited. One thing that it says is, "Agent Scouting Out Students for Fim/TV," but Loyola does not have any film. I have no idea what they are doing. However, Loyola is a culture-rich and religious institute with many after-school activities in film all of the time.. Even, the Jesuits used to live in my last dorm.

They always had modeling agencies visit in high school advertising both free and paid-for experiences. I never did it because it did not actually look smart for reasons hard to say. Well, if you do all your homework and do not have any friends, you probably will not be happy with how you look compared with others. Otherwise, yea, I want to compete!

- - -
I wonder if they want to feature a young Chinese lady as a main character alongside Elizabeth. Lian & Park are Chinese and supposedly twins.

(please log in to view the image)
http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Lian

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Park

Sao Feng is also Chinese. These 3 actors and characters are Chinese. They are just at Sao Feng's bath house in Singapore.. Not sure if the others are Chinese or Singaporean or other.

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Chow-Yun_Fat
born May 18, 1955

I think Lian and Park are the best-looking.

I'll miss Keira Knightley's acting. She is, like, the best-looking actress.

Who in the world has to replicate her? I know I could replicate the exact character of Elizabeth Swann, so I just hope that whoever does it is not worse than me. (please log in to view the image)

Elizabeth Swann is 10 at the beginning of the first movie and 18 throughout the first movie. The third one ends 10 years later, so she is about 30 years old. I am sure a lot of 15-year-olds could play her really well, but it would be nice to see someone Paris Hilton's age. The actress http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Zoe_Saldana of Anamaria is that age exactly, 29.

- - -
I am so happy we have our other characters, though, because they are funny in this show!

I do not really think we should expect to know if there is a 4th one. I am not aware; I do not think that in movies anyone can say for sure if there ever is going to be a sequel. I wonder if there will be posters? when they start filming, though, if there is a 4th one.. haHa, of course.. but I wonder if it is pushing to say it has to be in theaters. Maybe it is, like, a longest running sequel-ed show in theaters.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 10:34 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

as much as i love PotC, i gotta say i hope there isn't a fourth one. chances are disney will end up killing it's own legacy if it makes a fourth. i'd rather stop at three than make a fourth and ruin the whole ensemble.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 12:36 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried I agree.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vivando-loca
as much as i love PotC, i gotta say i hope there isn't a fourth one. chances are disney will end up killing it's own legacy if it makes a fourth. i'd rather stop at three than make a fourth and ruin the whole ensemble.
I also think the problem is that people in certain areas not only believe in race to a fault but are racist. One star will have one life while another conceives another, and no one really is completely popular, at all. They will basically have to learn to put this series behind them at one point and move on to the other movies in theaters. I understand die-hard fans like of old movies like the Star Wars series, however.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 06:25 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

yes i must agree also... as much as i love potc and captain jack it would be going way too far. especially since its almost sci fi! thats not potc at all. i think they should stop while they are ahead.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 07:25 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote