KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Sparrow's Journey

Sparrow's Journey
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Sparrow's Journey

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4197196...parrows_Journey

I've been saying for a long time I'm going to do Jack's bio and here it is!

Of course, it's not going to tell you EVERYTHING and the answers may spark even more questions, but this is Jack's bio and he won't let me tell you everything.

There is some romance in it for you hopeless types out there (kind of like me), but it's also a crowd pleaser, meaning there is no real sparrabeth in it (too early) but there are subtle clues within the story for sparrabethers to help us see just how Jack could come to fall for a girl like her.

Summary: This is the story of how he became the Captain Jack Sparrow we all know and love.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 08:33 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

Willo fantastic!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 12:49 PM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Chapter 3 is up for anyone that's interested.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:21 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

You guys, seriously, take the time to read this story slowly. the details are astounding, it's really wonderful... but we all know Willo's talent!!!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 01:39 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Aw! That is so nice, Kate. That's about one of the best compliments I've ever gotten. Yes, the whole story is meant to be peppered with what I call clues. I'm so glad you're finding them. I'm having such a good time with this one even though there is a lot that has to be included.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 01:52 AM
katelovespirate

I put a plug for this on Livejournal's pirate community and will post a link in my next "Bayou" update... hope that's okay. Just thought I'd spread the word a bit!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 03:59 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Thanks, Kate. I'm working on the next chapter now. It should be up sometime tomorrow. I was writing it backwards for a little while, but that needs to stop! Thanks for all your support.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 09:05 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Chapter 4 is up.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 10:25 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Chapter 5 is up.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 06:05 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I'm in love with ur fic willo. I read it AGAIN just cuz I love it. BTW u remember those POTC episodes you did with Kate Beckinsale and everything? do u remember which thread that was on cuz I would LOVE to re-read it.

Freedom...

Old Post May 1st, 2008 12:36 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Yes, they were called POTC: Continued.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 11:53 PM
DethRose
Owl Girl

I love this!

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 03:34 AM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

HAHAAAAAAAA! Thank willo. I just had to go find them and read them all again. You should post this on ff.net!!! I am now laughing out loud!

Don't forget to post the next chapter in the life of our captain.

Freedom...

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 02:37 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Sure thing, as soon as I write it... confused I have it in my head, but with the baby, it's hard to write it all down. It will come, though. Promise.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 10:55 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Chapter 6 is up. This is an important one.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 07:25 PM
DethRose
Owl Girl

Oooooo! Goody!

Old Post May 9th, 2008 12:02 AM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Chapter 7 is up, and it was one of my favorite ones to write...guess that's the sparrabether in me. What do I mean? Find out!

Old Post May 13th, 2008 12:41 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

8 is up.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 06:00 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Next chapter is up! I have 31 reviews. A special acknowledgement to the person who leaves me a 42nd review! I might even include said person into the story somehow...

Old Post May 30th, 2008 10:54 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

10 is up! Help a pirate sister out.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 05:09 PM