KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Funniest POTC Moments anyone?

Funniest POTC Moments anyone?
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Funniest POTC Moments anyone?

Hello all!! I'm sure there are already several threads like this, but I wanted to get a general census of what you wonderful girls think are some of the funniest moments in POTC (just FYI, this is for ideas for a humor vid I'm making). So...any suggestions of funny swearing moments, character tantrums etc? stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 05:17 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

I liked the scene when after they find the chest on the island,and suddenly swordfighting etc,Pintel and Ragetti explaining each other what happened.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 06:31 PM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i iove when jacks running after the black pearl in the locker:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 08:56 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I looooooove the whole Murtog and Mullroy thing in CotBP. And after Jack saves Lizzie and Norrie insults him and whanot big grin

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 09:24 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

True. I love the exchange between Jack vs. Murtogg and Mullroy!
"Unless he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you."
or when he distracted them to get on the boat...I mean ship!

Freedom...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 10:13 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Any time, any where, any reason that Jack runs just sends me to the floor in helpless, can't control myself laughter. Jeez louise, how utterly spastic and funny is he when he does the okay I'm going now(winding up to run) and then one arm is flapping up and down the other is pumping back and front and how anyone can run with their knees going in two different directions......

The little toss away scene at the beginning of DMC where he says why is the rum always gone? gets up and says, oh, that's why as he staggers a bit.

The little man in the cannon in AWE--what the heckydo was that all about??

Jack entering Tia Dalma's house, trying to explain his relationship and being worried about his front...now if they were on the sly, why would he be concerned of his goods?

Jack's face when he realizes Teague is behind him--he's such a child again at that point--

when Jack breathes on the Gov and tells Norrington he was always rooting for him--and when he yells back to Norrington, thanks for getting the Interceptor ready for us...could he possibly have been anymore delighted with himself and his very clever ploy? He was soooo full of him ownself.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 10:51 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Thanks for the ideas girls! Want a sneak viewing of the vid?? big grin I haven't even posted it on youtube yet, but I'd LOVE for you to be my test audience so to speak...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 11:32 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

In COTBP, I crack up when Will throws the sword into the door to keep Jack in and he tries...unsuccessfully...to pry it out. Also, the entire sea turtle story.

Jack's freaked out expression when he dodges the jar of eyes in Tia's hut.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 01:46 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Thanks for all the suggestions girls!! Hope you guys like the final product wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftPoZ04EPG4

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 02:40 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

thats a really good vid savvy:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 07:45 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

To me the funniest moments...

Curse of the Black Pearl:.....when Gov. Swann sees Elizabeth's corset in Murtogg's hands and he quickly drops it and points at Jack (he did it!)

when the drunk blacksmith hits Jack over the head after the sword fight and Norrington thanks him for assisting in the capture of a dangerous criminal and he drunkenly slurs : "Just doing my civic duty, sir"

Everytime Jack refers to Will as a eunich....in the sword fight and when they are on the Black Pearl and he tells Barbossa that Will is an excellent Soprano...

Oh, it's hard.....I love all the scenes with Jack...all of them were quite funny in POTC/COTBP...

Old Post May 8th, 2008 01:15 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote