Gender: Female Location: at the second star to the right
Pirates the Drinking Game
I don't know if we've done this before, but the idea is to get drunk while watching POTC. Pick a movie and come up with 10 things that when you see them happen, take a drink.
1. Take a drink whenever rum is mentioned.
2. Take a drink whenever anyone kisses Liz.
3. Take a drink whenever Davy Jones acts like a tough guy.
4. Take a drink whenever Beckett gets into "kissing range" of anyone, to paraphrase Kate's discovery.
5. Take a drink whenever someone dies (or dies but comes back as an immortal ship captain).
6. Take a drink whenever Jack the Monkey squeaks.
7. Take a drink whenever someone says the word "pirate."
8. Take a drink whenever Will says "Elizabeth." It's so pathetic it warrants a drink.
9. Take a drink whenever Tia has a stupid monologue that explains what the characters will either do or see in the immediate future.
10. Take a drink whenever you think Jack is totally onto whatever someone else is doing. If this doesn't get you good and drunk, nothing will.
Gender: Female Location: WheRe JacK is I'M There By His Side
lol...I Love it!!
1. Take a drink whenever you see a crab or crabs.
2. Take a drink whenever someone points a firearm at someone.
3. Take a drink whenever there is a sword fight.
4. Take a drink whenever there is an explosion.
5. Take a drink for every multiple Jack you see.
6. Take a drink whenever someone says Jack's name.
7. Take a drink whenever there is mention of throwing someone in the brig or when someone is actually in the brig.
8. Take a drink whenever Will does something stupid.
9. Take a drink whenever they show the map.
10. DRINK A WHOLE BOTTLE in the memory of Jack and Elizabeth during the Parachute scene and hopefully when the implied love scene between Will and Liz comes around you'll b to drunk to care...or...so drunk that you get angry at the TV and throw it out the window.
1. Take a drink whenever someone gets slapped
2. Take a drink whenever someone mentions curiosity
3. Take a drink whenever someone eats or mentions apples
4. Take a drink whenever someone says "jack sparrow"
5. Take a drink whenever someone says "parlay"
6. Take a drink whenever the parrot talks
7. Take a drink whenever someone says "Captain"
8. Take a drink whenever jack runs away
9. Take a drink whenever someone drinks rum
10. Take a drink whenever sea turtles are mentioned
And for PotC, we're chosing 10 of our own or a compilation
a drink for enunch
Jack pirouettes, both hands in the air
I think I like head jerks, yeah, like in the tavern
okay, gotta go to bed, gotta get ready for it--now where is my hat?
Oh, commodore!! Me effects if you please. good night, what a man can do and what a man can't do
And y'all isn't it the best pick up when he is jerked from the water by the crew and ends up back on the Pearl. I'm so excited. I've had a shot for some of these just now on general principle--yes I got me majority, indeed. Yep, I'm making angel kisses Sunday morning--cream floated on rum and watching Jacky becos I love him and it's cool--ool and I like it and it's Jacky played by Mr. Depp and Orlando kisses Keira and she's a hottie and .....oh, yeah, go to bed!! love to y'all sisters.
Gah, i totally have to archive this and do it with my potc buddies when we all hit 21 (gah, five more years ) but it'll be totally worth it just to do this, hahaha!! Until then, maybe a really sugary drink like...coke with lime or something....I bet POTC viewed through a sugar buzz is hilarious
I'm personally not a tea drinker--I have the constitution of a horse (hence piss like a racehorse)--so, well, normal folk would probably be impeded. I teach you know and teachers, probably TMI, but we can literally go 12 hours without you know, a break--start of school is a rough time as we get back into routine. I'm loving the idea of virgins yeah, now that's a funny in and of itself!! I've never played a drinking game before. I'm going to be surprized if I can follow the trail!!
Ah, yes, sweet tea plays a big part of the history of the south, Miz WilloftheWisp, my family's personal twist, my grandmother would make summer tea--welch's grape juice half and half with sweet tea. Thought I was soooo grownup.
I'm trying the game on this beautiful Sunday p.m.
as I watch PotC and DMC one after the other--well, I can tell you whatfor--I'm now outta the business and we just got to Tortuga, no crew as of yet. Boy, I love the melty bones feeling of rum, but the spinning head has got to stop. Oops! Cotton's parrot....oh, my!
When do we sail?
__________________ Think, it's not illegal yet.
Siggy by Savvy
Last edited by texgodiva2s on Jun 1st, 2008 at 08:52 PM