KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Meet the Pirates...without the makeup and costumes

Meet the Pirates...without the makeup and costumes
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Meet the Pirates...without the makeup and costumes

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 06:09 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SparrabethRose

Whoa! Some of those people look really really different! Tai Huang is actually pretty cute, at least in that picture. :-P And Tia Dalma is absolutely beautiful. But...Pintel and Ragetti will always look like those two dorky pirates to me.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 02:40 PM
SparrabethRose is currently offline Click here to Send SparrabethRose a Private Message Find more posts by SparrabethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Yes Naomi Harris (Tia Dahlma) is very beautiful!! When I saw her in person at the AWE premiere she took my breath away!!

Regie Lee who plays Tai Huang is very good looking and is very nice! I was taken aback by the fact that he stop to converse with us at the premiere!

But i think the most radical transformation was Bill Nighy! LOL...when I found out that he played Davy Jones I could scarcely believe it!! lol

I think it is funny though that Mackenzie and Lee look very much like their characters Ragetti and Pintel!! lmao!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 12:59 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Yes they actually do!!! But Naomie is GORGEOUS and Scarlett is quite pretty too...

I love Bill Nighy!! He's amazing...and erm doesn't have tentacles in real life. Always a plus!

Freedom...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 04:44 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

lol its funny how some ppl were totally different, and some were exactly the same as their roles...

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 11:46 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

LOL 'dorky pirates'

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:08 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote