KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » do ye think yer a good pirate? well... lets find out! the likes of a pirate is cool

do ye think yer a good pirate? well... lets find out! the likes of a pirate is cool
Started by: trevor9999

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trevor9999

Cool do ye think yer a good pirate? well... lets find out! the likes of a pirate is cool

so lets find out if yer a land lover of a sea-bearing pirate. savy? pirate evil face evil face

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 09:31 PM
trevor9999 is currently offline Click here to Send trevor9999 a Private Message Find more posts by trevor9999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I BE A LAND PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirate

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:13 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Aye, and I be Pocky's second mate as a pirate on land.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:11 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

w0o0o0oo I like Both!!! W0o0o0o0o

WILLLLOOOOOO!!! I miss ya!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:16 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

hmmm probably a land pirate myself, but im willing to try the sailing thing

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:32 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trevor9999

hi

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 10:34 AM
trevor9999 is currently offline Click here to Send trevor9999 a Private Message Find more posts by trevor9999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trevor9999

i be a sea pirate, willing to sail wherever the wind takes me ship pirate

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 10:35 AM
trevor9999

i can talk later i gtg for a little bit
bye! *waves goodbye* evil face pirate

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 10:38 AM
trevor9999

hi i am baaaaaaaack!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 07:46 PM
trevor9999

ok
What the f**k? thumb up bunny

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 07:50 PM
trevor9999

hi again!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 09:29 PM
Nanami_XIV

trevor9999: Please don't post so many times like that in a row. Double posting is bad,but it's really unnecessary to post 6 times straight. You can edit a post up to 15 minutes later.

Thank you ^^

*is a sailing pirate* Love the ocean..*looks at cannons next to the ship* heh..

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 01:58 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trevor9999

sorry.....heh heh (do you want to be my crew? we have lots of um... cannons heh heh) evil face evil face pirate rock

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 08:46 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Fun fact from the book Under the Black Flag: it's only called a cannon if it's on land. If it's on a ship, it's a gun. But hey, I'm there. Loud explosions sound like fun!

Yeah, watch the multiple posts, trevor. You're 10 times cooler than someone we had on her not too long ago who posted like 11 times in a row and was crazy and people just rigged their computers to skip over whatever she posted...that and the moderators might get annoyed with it.

So, what is our crew's first quest?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 09:13 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

*digs around for sword* Haven't been for the crew thing since..well my old crew roleplay..

and yea,Willo's right,mods and even other users get annoyed by so many posts in a row..thus leading to: people not liking you, warnings,bans..perma ban in the end really.

Rogue really gets tired of it since we see it here so often and I don't even go to the Harry Potter forums anymore..so I hope things are good there for Rouge too...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 10:35 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Fun fact from the book Under the Black Flag: it's only called a cannon if it's on land. If it's on a ship, it's a gun. But hey, I'm there. Loud explosions sound like fun!

Yeah, watch the multiple posts, trevor. You're 10 times cooler than someone we had on her not too long ago who posted like 11 times in a row and was crazy and people just rigged their computers to skip over whatever she posted...that and the moderators might get annoyed with it.

So, what is our crew's first quest?

ah...memories willo...*sigh*

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 03:27 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp

*shudders* bad. bad memories.
at least trevor is on topic...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 12:31 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trevor9999

thx,

well i dont really think i need to answer the questtion about which quest is first....... why not all at once? it would be done faster... but harder to keep track of all of them. but thx for the advice. cool cool big grin i know im stupid and over confident big grin big grin laughing

Last edited by trevor9999 on Sep 7th, 2008 at 03:28 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 03:22 PM
trevor9999

sorry if it bothered you, you still like me right?

lol

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 03:44 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

trevor, look, we like you because you're not annoying, but that post ^ is. pls don't put really long posts without content in them.

and our first quest should be something treasure-related!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 05:08 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote