KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Bill Nighy the Octopus Guy is in....

Bill Nighy the Octopus Guy is in....
Started by: ibd4eva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Bill Nighy the Octopus Guy is in....

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!! I'm so excited!!! He's rumored to be playing Rufus Scrimgeour. What do you guys think???

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 03:00 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I'll answer you, ibd. Yes, Bill Nighy is good, although hammy, in everything he does. It's like a rite of passage anymore for great British actors to be in the Harry Potter movies and I'm glad he's going to have such a juicy part! It has to beat Rise of the Lycans.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 04:01 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Haha I know its so funny how all good british actors seem to have been in Harry Potter...but man im so excited! Pirates-Harry Potter cross. thats so cool.

and thank you for answering willo stick out tongue

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 02:32 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Sure thing. For me, the biggest Bill Nighy shock was that he was in Hot Fuzz, only for a little bit, but I was like, "Davy Jones!"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 06:20 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Haha bill nighy is just waayyyy too cool...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 10:18 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

oh and i might add, that is has been confirmed that he's playing Rufus now.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 09:19 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i just watched the first Underworld last night[he plays Viktor]

its kinda funny how similar his voice and facial expresssions match Davy Jones laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 02:24 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

More so in the first Underworld movie than in Rise of the Lycans. He has a Scottish/American Southern/Californian accent in that. It's weird.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 08:05 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

especially when he first woke up and Selene was trying to explain herself

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 08:11 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

never seen underworld. looks kinda creepy...all I know is that vampires are gonna rule the underworld...whatever happens...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 05:00 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

ah-hem hem hem!!!

Jack D hasn't got a role in HP so it's not EVERY good british actor ><

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 12:04 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sailorleo
ah-hem hem hem!!!

My sorry sailorleo your right Jack Davenport is a wonderful actor. Here's a picture of him for you to stare at. Enjoy!

(please log in to view the image)

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 03:08 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Originally posted by sailorleo
ah-hem hem hem!!!

Sailor, do you remember Surreal? She was a huge fan of a British show Jack D was on called Ultraviolet, a vampire drama. I didn't know if you knew that or not. I don't even know if it's still on or not, but she would send me clips and yes, Jack D is a beautiful man.

http://images.starpulse.com/picture...-SGG-070257.jpg

I sent a picture for you too.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 07:42 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

lmao, awww thanks guys, that's why I love this site

and yeah, I've heard of Ultraviolet smile just haven't actually watched the show....but concerning these vampires, they don't sparkle do they? I'll be sorely disappointed if they do.

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 08:27 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

No, the clips I've seen, it looks like a cross between the American Moonlight, CSI, and Night Gallery.

I know what you mean about vampires of the sparkly quality. "This is the skin of a killer, Bella!" Lol.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 09:36 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I thought of Bill Nye The Science Guy when I read this, I did.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 11:58 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Originally posted by willofthewisp
No, the clips I've seen, it looks like a cross between the American Moonlight, CSI, and Night Gallery.

I know what you mean about vampires of the sparkly quality. "This is the skin of a killer, Bella!" Lol.

That's the reason I HATE Twlight! Have you guys ever seen Dark Shadows? That's a good show.

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 01:50 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

*ignores toddiangirl's Twilight comment* oh willo! that is why I love you...

omg!! sailor! im so sorry! you're totally right! *gibbs slaps herself* I shall go and wallow in shame now...

im back. lol ok so until Jack D is in HP (which he isn't....and never will be, so...) the HPs are not the best movies with british and or british-y people.

Jack was in a vampire show?!?!?! I WANNA SEE! I WANNA SEE! I WANNA SEE!!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 03:46 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Yep, a honest-to-goodness vampire show. As the main character! It's about time he was the star of something.

ibd, I'm guessing you are of the "team Edward" persuasion?

Dark Shadows was an AWESOME show. I used to watch it on the scifi channel when I was little, like if I had to stay home sick. Barnabas Collins, magnificent b*st*rd, and Quentin, and Desmond, and all the rest. It was like Passions without the monkey.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 06:44 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^ haha yes i am of the team edward persuasion, as well as the team carlisle persuasion xD but definitely not of the team rob pattinson persuasion. he killed my favorite literary character, the jerk...im thinking of going team jacob thanks to his suckishness and taylor lautner's awesomeness. but this isnt gonna turn into a twilight thread, so...yeah...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 05:46 PM