KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Breaking News:It's a Official

Breaking News:It's a Official
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Smile Breaking News:It's a Official

Penelope Cruz is playing Jack Sparrow's lover
quote:
PENELOPE Cruz has a new boyfriend — on the big screen! The Hollywood beauty, 35, is to play Johnny Depp’s love interest in the next Pirates of the Caribbean film. The actress was cast in the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides in February but her role wasn’t specified. Producer Jerry Bruckheimer has now explained that Penelope will portray the daughter of evil pirate Blackbeard, who clashes with Depp’s Captain Jack Sparrow and is being played by Ian McShane. “She brings a lot of humor to it. And the fact that she’s so feisty”, Bruckheimer told MTV, adding that there will be “a little romance between Captain Jack and the character that Penelope plays.”

To Read more on this click herePenelope Curz is on Board for Pirates 4

Well it's official ladies and guys what do you all think? Me I'm very happy! big grin

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 04:06 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

awwww I wanted Kate Beckinsale! *still holds out for her* xD

Penelope Cruz's gonna be interesting, though xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 04:56 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I don't want him to have a love interest now that Lizzie's gone... But I'm not gonna judge it til I see it, it may work out just fine. But still, I can't really imagine it being as good as Sparrabeth...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:11 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

I hope it wil turn out okay.

But I can't see Jack having an interest in another pirate :P
He wants what h can't have smile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 02:41 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I can actually TOTALLY see this...of course, I will always be sparrabeth, but I can see this...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 03:52 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ibd4eva
I can actually TOTALLY see this...of course, I will always be sparrabeth, but I can see this...
I feel the same way I'll always LOVE Sparrabeth but I can totally see this too!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 05:19 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I CAN see it, but I'm not sure if I LIKE what I see. I guess I'll have to wait till summer '11 before I decide..

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 10:51 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

we'll see then, I guess.

But I'm still holding out for Kate Beckinsale. if any old forum members get it, say aye! stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 11:20 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

It's gonna be kinda weird for me 'cuz of who their characters were in 'Blow'.... But I'm sure it'll work.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 01:12 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

that's exactly what I thought bwa :P

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 01:20 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 05:11 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote