KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Megan Fox in OST????

Megan Fox in OST????
Started by: PirateofOslo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateofOslo

Megan Fox in OST????

Ok, so WHAT THE HECK? I read on Perez Hilton that effing MEGAN FOX may be playing a mermaid in OST!

Here's the link:
http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-28-m...anchise#respond

PLEASE tell me this is bullshit! We CAN'T have that idiot ruin this movie! No way! She's talentless, and rude, and she's even been talking shit about Disney. Ugh, I can't even imagine how bad that would be.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 09:52 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I don't know much about Fox, but I do know Perez kinda sucks. I'd ignore it for now. wink

Attachment: ya rly.png
This has been downloaded 108 time(s).

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 02:39 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

PLEASE NO!!! i can't stand that b*tch!! She's not even pretty, and should not be next to Johnny Depp EVER ugh

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 08:20 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I KNOW! I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I don't thing she's ugly, but she's SERIOUSLY overrated. I mean she's not THAT hot. And she's a TERRIBLE actress, no wonder Transformers kicked her out. If they put her in the movie, I don't know what I'll do...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 09:13 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Rip your hair out and scream?

Attachment: grr.png
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 11:07 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I suppose I will. GAWD, I'd get SO MAD if this is true!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 04:15 PM
siriuswriter

ok, ok, be calm. is she on the cast list on imdb?

okay everyone? read this.

there. no megan fox. penelope cruz... but no megan fox.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 05:50 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

imdb isn't always accurate : / but lets hope! I agree piratesofoslo, she's semi-attractive (with truly horrid skin) but she's such a terrible actress, why would they even start a rumor that she'd be in a disney film? lol

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 06:34 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Oh, gag me and cut out my tongue, she will NOT be in this movie. I will shoot her myself if I have to.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 11:59 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ibd4eva
Oh, gag me and cut out my tongue, she will NOT be in this movie. I will shoot her myself if I have to.

I'll help you. SHE MUST NOT BE IN THIS MOVIE.

bloody flamin hell's bells, I'm going to kill her if she gets in this movie.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 06:03 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Hahahahah she DOES have weird skin! I've actually thought about that before, savvy!

Oh, I'll help you too, Katy. (And I never make that kind of jokes, about shooting people. That's how upset I am about this rumor.)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 04:03 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Sweet. So it's agreed.

Teehee...hells bells...ichy!! *goes off to read stories again*

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 12:06 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

ICHY!

Attachment: elephant.gif
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 11:04 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by PirateofOslo
Oh, I'll help you too, Katy. (And I never make that kind of jokes, about shooting people. That's how upset I am about this rumor.)

I do it all the time. my head's horribly screwed that way. big grin

Originally posted by ibd4eva

Teehee...hells bells...ichy!! *goes off to read stories again*

been rereading Dresden Files, that's where my hells bells came from. *sigh* I'm not sure I could wait for the next book. >>

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 03:17 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Ugh.....I cannot stand her.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 04:59 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

*pulls out 9mm*

I'll help you guys lol!! Btw love your siggy jaeh, Robert Downey Jr is so ruggedly shexy like our Johnny xo

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 08:57 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Last edited by ToddianGirl on Jun 6th, 2010 at 01:46 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 01:42 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

DRESDEN!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 04:10 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Good god in heaven, THANK YOU for this blessing you have bestowed upon us. *phew* I didn't wanna besmirch my clean police record...*cough*

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 04:47 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 09:28 AM